FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Isis

Isis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hevkev OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Hi all ,I'm looking to go to Isis this Friday.im a first timer to clubs and to tell the truth I'm bricking it,I'm not sure what to expect.is this a good club for a single male to go to?. I am gunna go but I'm finding it a bit daunting.has anyone been in this position ,did you go and how did it go once in there .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Y u brickin it???

Bradford

Like I said , never been to one and is it daunting as a single male ? I don't know what to expect

We were shitting it on our first visit too. But it's full of friendly people who put us both as ease. Try not to worry and enjoy.

Yep lov the place realy nice frendly feel take a bird and u crack it makes it easyier get more respect which helps for confidence

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

It is a friendly club, so people will talk to you if you talk to them.

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"Hi all ,I'm looking to go to Isis this Friday.im a first timer to clubs and to tell the truth I'm bricking it,I'm not sure what to expect.is this a good club for a single male to go to?. I am gunna go but I'm finding it a bit daunting.has anyone been in this position ,did you go and how did it go once in there ."

You didnt go then ? I was there didnt see you. You should pop along its a friendly club and we only bite if you say please and thankyou lol x

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Hi all ,I'm looking to go to Isis this Friday.im a first timer to clubs and to tell the truth I'm bricking it,I'm not sure what to expect.is this a good club for a single male to go to?. I am gunna go but I'm finding it a bit daunting.has anyone been in this position ,did you go and how did it go once in there ."

Just get yourself there and see how it goes, Isis is a club so hit n miss but from our very limited experience, don't arrive too early, seems to pick up after 9.30-we're sure someone'll disagree with that but like any club, it is different from one week to the next.

Check their website and see what events they have on, you may find something a little less daunting than a Friday evening.

Bradford

"Hi all ,I'm looking to go to Isis this Friday.im a first timer to clubs and to tell the truth I'm bricking it,I'm not sure what to expect.is this a good club for a single male to go to?. I am gunna go but I'm finding it a bit daunting.has anyone been in this position ,did you go and how did it go once in there .

You didnt go then ? I was there didnt see you. You should pop along its a friendly club and we only bite if you say please and thankyou lol x"

It is this Friday I was thinking of going.i hope I'll be able to get through the door and I will certainly look out for you and say hi.

Bradford

"Hi all ,I'm looking to go to Isis this Friday.im a first timer to clubs and to tell the truth I'm bricking it,I'm not sure what to expect.is this a good club for a single male to go to?. I am gunna go but I'm finding it a bit daunting.has anyone been in this position ,did you go and how did it go once in there .

Just get yourself there and see how it goes, Isis is a club so hit n miss but from our very limited experience, don't arrive too early, seems to pick up after 9.30-we're sure someone'll disagree with that but like any club, it is different from one week to the next.

Check their website and see what events they have on, you may find something a little less daunting than a Friday evening. "

I have checked on the website and a Friday night seems suitable but is it really that daunting on a Friday night?...why

Went last yr with an ex female fuck buddy on a Wednesday afternoon we were in and out in 5 mins. Was full of old people and didn't get a feel for the place. Each to own. Been regularly to liasons last yr. But imo la chambre is the best to go to fron our experience

Bradford

"Went last yr with an ex female fuck buddy on a Wednesday afternoon we were in and out in 5 mins. Was full of old people and didn't get a feel for the place. Each to own. Been regularly to liasons last yr. But imo la chambre is the best to go to fron our experience"

Le chambre is on my list ,I just thought I'd try Isis first .

By *aisy100Woman  over a year ago

wakefield

We went to Isis quite a few years ago and to be honest wouldnt recomend that club, Cupids in Manchester or La Chambre in Sheffield are much better clubs...... obviously thats just our opinion. Any club I would have thought would be daunting for someone who hasnt been before but once you have been you will wander what the fuss was about

leeds

Isis has a refurb that is still on going,the owners and customers are very friendly and will give anyone a warm welcome. If it is your first time tell Dave (the owner) and he will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to the members. As said before not all clubs are for everyone,but pop along to any and make up your own mind. This Friday is party night so will be busy. Hope to see you all there

Bradford

I am going on Friday I'm just a bit dubious about going in on my own !

I know I'll be fine once I'm in ,so if you see me loitering outside ,looking scared to death lol pull me in please

Me and my two girls friends are hoping to come on Friday so be brave it should be a good night

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

to any club....

just go....an open mind.... no expectations...

just chat to people,

dont just sit at the social area like a lost lamb.....

dont go round patrolling the play area like a dark arts ninja...

a "hello" tends to goes a long long way.....

By *iking.beardMan  over a year ago

leeds

Anyone know what its like on weekday afternoons I work nights and afternoon's only time im free

Not a clue sorry. We only go on a Friday or Saturday night

we regularly go on a friday and saturday night.

Isis is a very friendly club...the only advice we would give to a single guy is dont sit in the corner like a wallflower.

get involved in the conversation its a much more pleasant evening for you that way.friday will be busy so every opportunity for you to chat to people.

good luck and say hi if you see us, Dave will point us out.

George will be swingin over soon

I went for my second visit last Sat and I had a good time.I am willing to go back again.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 13/11/13 20:51:12]

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

(just go with an open mind.... no expectations...

just chat to people,

a "hello" tends to goes a long long way)

A man who obviously knows what he is talking about!!

follow his advice and you will have a great night in a friendly informal club,its hard for anyone to go for the first time , once you have been in once you will wonder why you were aprehensive.

Have fun.

Fran xx )

leeds

"I am going on Friday I'm just a bit dubious about going in on my own !

I know I'll be fine once I'm in ,so if you see me loitering outside ,looking scared to death lol pull me in please "

No need to be scared lol. If you come say hello dave will point me out

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

been refurbished eh time to get on down !!!

Bradford

However don't become one of those utter pricks, and there always seem to be one or two at Isis, who think because they've spoken to you they have the right to stand on your shoulder and attempt to be pushy. There were a couple of guys in there last night who spoilt it for a couple of couples by doing that(ladies talk) and we've had that almost every time we've been.

Chat to a couple? Ensure you fully engage with the bloke as he is invariably the prime mover.

did you tell Dave?

if you have ANY problems with guys not behaving appropriately he will deal with it.

At clubs you will ALWAYS find a few pushy guys....i find a F*** Off usually does the trick...

Bradford

We've been to other clubs and Isis IS the worst experience for this we've ever had. Repeatedly. The only reason we went back is because it is on the doorstep.

Too many fat, voyeuristic males, not enough genuine horny guys, and average age of guys has got to be around 50+

Sad because Dave does a great coffee!

we're sorry that Isis doesnt appeal to your taste, unfortunately, not everyone has the same experience.

we've always found a broad range of ages at Isis, you have to experience different nights at any club to gain a true picture.

Perhaps one of the manchester area clubs might be more to your taste.

i have been to isis there is no need to be scared its a really friendly place some nice hot sexy people go there relax enjoy have fun xxx

Bradford

Been loads of times over the years and each time want to go back less n less. Was reminded last night as to why it's been well over a year since we last attended.

and yet you still go back!!!!

its not the clubs fault that you dont like the people who attend.

if you dont like it..why go back?

we've been to a club, which appears to get good reviews, which WE didnt like....we havent been back.

the only way clubs can deal with peoples behaviour is if you tell them at the time...and that is ALL CLUBS.

Bradford

I'm not a prick and have no intention of becoming one ,I have good manners and respect always ,also expect same back ,I've heard mostly good reviews of people who have visited the club and I will make my own mind up.

I'm defo going tonight so if anyone recognizes me say hello

It's the only club I have been to and love. Fantastic place friendly and never seen anyone been pushy. Me and my girl friends will be attending tonight and we can't wait

By *tellablackWoman  over a year ago

louth (near Grimsby)

"I'm not a prick and have no intention of becoming one ,I have good manners and respect always ,also expect same back ,I've heard mostly good reviews of people who have visited the club and I will make my own mind up.

I'm defo going tonight so if anyone recognizes me say hello "

never been to Isis but you should get some attetion as you look good ..

enjoy

Bradford

"It's the only club I have been to and love. Fantastic place friendly and never seen anyone been pushy. Me and my girl friends will be attending tonight and we can't wait "

I hope you come say hello

Bradford

"I'm not a prick and have no intention of becoming one ,I have good manners and respect always ,also expect same back ,I've heard mostly good reviews of people who have visited the club and I will make my own mind up.

I'm defo going tonight so if anyone recognizes me say hello

never been to Isis but you should get some attetion as you look good ..

enjoy "

Thanks x

And I'm defo looking to enjoy myself

fantastic night at Isis last night, the place was packed.

lots of fabbers in attendance and good fun.

cant wait till next week for Isis 12th birthday party, now that will be a great night.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Wondering if I should give Isis another chance. Was not impressed last time I went a couple of years ago.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Although it's certainly my favourite (and most local) club, I always tend to pick the quiet nights. It's been a long time since I've been and there's been more than 10 people there. I am seriously thinking of going for the NYE party though as I can book a hotel that night and so don't have to rush to get the last train home.

wrydwomen maybe i can join you one night there it is a great night out curvey blonde sorry have pics in private

pontefract

deffo time to get on down , time to get my glad rags on , kick meeting guys at my place into touch and go clubbing, starting as from today !!!!!

good for you _exycleaner x thinki saw u last time i was there x

pontefract

if you go say hi ,not got to know who is on here that goes yet xx

pontefract

went last night it was dead only dozen people there ,so not good idea going day after a party night or is it just bad any night as its not first time ive been and its dead x

"went last night it was dead only dozen people there ,so not good idea going day after a party night or is it just bad any night as its not first time ive been and its dead x"

This is why I'm not sure about the NYE party on the 28th Dec. So many people will be skint and knackered after Xmas is it worth the time and cost to attend a party with no-one there?

Think I might go another date.

"to any club....

just go....an open mind.... no expectations...

just chat to people,

Couldn't have put it better myself. The swinging community can be a lot of fun, but ironically, as much as we all love sex here, its kinda secondary.

Finding friends and establishing a repore with them makes anything that follows so much better.

a "hello" tends to goes a long long way..... "

pontefract

"went last night it was dead only dozen people there ,so not good idea going day after a party night or is it just bad any night as its not first time ive been and its dead x

This is why I'm not sure about the NYE party on the 28th Dec. So many people will be skint and knackered after Xmas is it worth the time and cost to attend a party with no-one there?

Think I might go another date."

then you end up wondering if the party nights are the best times to go , as i have had cpl of bad meets lately and now this perhaps someone is trying to tell me to give all this up

"went last night it was dead only dozen people there ,so not good idea going day after a party night or is it just bad any night as its not first time ive been and its dead x

then you end up wondering if the party nights are the best times to go , as i have had cpl of bad meets lately and now this perhaps someone is trying to tell me to give all this up "

I can't remember if it was last years Isis Birthday party or the Valentines party but it was rammed, and I had a great night. But then the 2011 NYE party was empty. I guess, as with all other club nights, its just luck.

pontefract

they are having a birthday party next frday which is ok for them but what about

us that work eves and can only get on a saturday makes it crap and not worth bothering with x

"they are having a birthday party next frday which is ok for them but what about

us that work eves and can only get on a saturday makes it crap and not worth bothering with x"

Yeah, I'm visiting my daughter that weekend. Oh well, I'll just wait for my birthday

leeds

I like to celebrate my birthday on my birthday not the day before or after. Isis will be 12yrs open next Friday so why would they celebrate on Saturday. Events happen on set nights for a reason,it is a shame some people cnt make it but they cant cater for everyone all the time alas

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Think I might go another date."

How can you have a NYE party on the 28th of December?

How can you have a NYE party on the 28th of December?

"

Isis don't open Mondays and Tuesdays, and NYE is on a Tuesday.

» Add a new message to this topic