FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Not very often we get offered a freebie. whats your thoughts? lol

Not very often we get offered a freebie. whats your thoughts? lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive just been checkin out the events forum an noticed a FREEBIE no less lol..

Ive been to this club before an enjoyed myself an will deffo be takin them up on their offer as nowt to lose really is there?

Just curious as to other ppls thoughts on this xoxoxo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good marketing, Risk reversal, you have nothing to lose, how all progressive businesses work.

my thoughts too. ive been to this club an had a good time with no probs an will deffo be takin the management up on their very kind offer

"my thoughts too. ive been to this club an had a good time with no probs an will deffo be takin the management up on their very kind offer "

Enjoy x

We want a freebie!

By *ussiest PussyWoman  over a year ago

Brookhouse Green

"We want a freebie!"

go take a look on swinging events lol its advertised on there

Not too worried about freebies, if we want to go somewhere we will pay, but each to their own

By *oddamnCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

Is this the one on the 27th December? We are thinking of going, as we have enjoyed going to this club when we have paid.

The downside? Three days of christmas food and then getting naked - I can't breath in all night with a hard on or i'll faint!

By *ooldudeMan  over a year ago

manchester

Spunds good will you be going Dan

"Is this the one on the 27th December? We are thinking of going, as we have enjoyed going to this club when we have paid.

The downside? Three days of christmas food and then getting naked - I can't breath in all night with a hard on or i'll faint!"

its this sunday peeps. check it out on the swinging events thats where i found it

"Ive just been checkin out the events forum an noticed a FREEBIE no less lol..

Ive been to this club before an enjoyed myself an will deffo be takin them up on their offer as nowt to lose really is there?

Just curious as to other ppls thoughts on this xoxoxo"

Was that the freebie @ Xtasia? A whole weekend of free entry for Fab members! Though of course Xtasia have done this before for Fab members, this is the first time they have done Fir, Sat and Sun free if your names on the guest list in the events section.

"Ive just been checkin out the events forum an noticed a FREEBIE no less lol..

Just curious as to other ppls thoughts on this xoxoxo

Was that the freebie @ Xtasia? A whole weekend of free entry for Fab members! Though of course Xtasia have done this before for Fab members, this is the first time they have done Fir, Sat and Sun free if your names on the guest list in the events section. "

no its new liaisons in rochdale and its this sunday

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Clubs often to free nights to increase their membership and people's awareness of the club, its good marketing sense actually, and often works well.

"Clubs often to free nights to increase their membership and people's awareness of the club, its good marketing sense actually, and often works well. "

By *wl-puddycatCouple  over a year ago

oldham

We have just spent a perfectly amazing weekend at New Liaisons we work hard and when we get the opportunity we play hard . This isn't a review page is it ? This isn't the correct place to air your views , there are places to do this facilitated on this site !!!

However unlike the comment above which is a comment we found the place spotless and completely smoke free , I don't smoke but my partner does and she went out with other club users on both nights we attended. Due to work commitments (before any one brow beats us ) we can't attend Sunday , shall be in Friday (if that's ok? )

By *ooldudeMan  over a year ago

manchester

Slightly confused by you guys on this thread you mention you don't smoke yet conversely on your profile you do and your partner does not I realize you are new so quite obviously mixed up .

» Add a new message to this topic