FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st club outing to ab-fabs.

1st club outing to ab-fabs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aeval and aonghus OP   Couple  over a year ago

reading

Hello!

Any advice kindly received. Mr and I are going to Ab-fabs Saturday 7th.This will be our first time at a club so have no idea what to expect.

I have about 54524564 questions but shall ask only a few.

What type of clothes if any should I wear?!

Are clubs only ever heaving with single men? only I want to play girl-girl and I might not handle disappointment well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Saturdays are couples and single fems only night, AB fabs is an odd one Saturdays are generally fairly cliquey and its not a place we would recommend someone go to to on a first club visit as there is literally no "hosting" so you will be shown around then left to your own devices which as a new couple dipping your toes in can be a bit over awing.

Clothes wise just dress sexily and there will be no single men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have never been to a adfabs , but the kestrals side i have never had a problem with, all the couples there play as they likethem controling the play, the guys have enough choice of ladies/couples so it doesnt seem (to me) like they are pestered,most people in the evenings wear smart clothing for guys sexy wear/as though going to normal clubs for the ladies , hope this helps ,

mmm think i should be the kestrals salesman maybe get some commission xx

reading

Thank you for the great advice, I may just start my on clique. Honestly first visit for me would be overwhelming if everyone wanted to chat. I just want to see if its something we are missing out on

reading

"i have never been to a adfabs , but the kestrals side i have never had a problem with, all the couples there play as they likethem controling the play, the guys have enough choice of ladies/couples so it doesnt seem (to me) like they are pestered,most people in the evenings wear smart clothing for guys sexy wear/as though going to normal clubs for the ladies , hope this helps ,

mmm think i should be the kestrals salesman maybe get some commission xx"

Thank you

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Loads of girl/girl play at Abfabs on Saturdays.

Dress wise, sexy nightclub atire will fit right in.

reading

"Loads of girl/girl play at Abfabs on Saturdays.

Dress wise, sexy nightclub atire will fit right in."

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic