FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > V A on Friday nights

V A on Friday nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been looking to go on a Friday night ... Just wondering how busy it gets and what's the ratio of single guys ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there were a few there when we started playing just us we were joined by 5 guys who had even had the manners to say hi or ask if it was ok to join in so very swiftly told to do one not been back since

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

As VA's is my usual Friday night venue I can tell you that single guy numbers are always limited by the management. I think it's either 5 or 7. Unfortunately as it's only the guys who have to pre-book, it's impossible to judge how many couples will attend so the ratio changes week by week. Last Friday I was the only single guy there until about 11pm when a couple more arrived.

I don't doubt that the comments above are true but generally the single guys are all very respectful as you will see from the feedback on the VA section of the clubs section here.

VA's have a couples area where you won't find any single guys but as all the other play areas are intentionally open, it's obvious that on a Friday night there will be single guys around.

Friday night attendance, like in most clubs, changes from week to week but having been there almost every Friday this year, I can tell you that there are always plenty of couples to make an enjoyable evening for all. Unlike some clubs, you never see a train of single guys following couples around.

Having visited many other clubs I think VA's is really one of the best with nice surroundings, a wonderful family management team and a membership of very nice people who go out of their way to chat to others in the bar area or hot tub. If you want to stay over, they have basic but clean hotel rooms on site and generally nothing is too much trouble for the staff team to make your visit one to enjoy.

As always, the only real way to find out is to try it for yourself. I'm sure the Fridays leading up to Christmas will all have a real festive and sexy atmosphere.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks very much for the info guys xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"As VA's is my usual Friday night venue I can tell you that single guy numbers are always limited by the management. I think it's either 5 or 7. Unfortunately as it's only the guys who have to pre-book, it's impossible to judge how many couples will attend so the ratio changes week by week. Last Friday I was the only single guy there until about 11pm when a couple more arrived.

I don't doubt that the comments above are true but generally the single guys are all very respectful as you will see from the feedback on the VA section of the clubs section here.

VA's have a couples area where you won't find any single guys but as all the other play areas are intentionally open, it's obvious that on a Friday night there will be single guys around.

Friday night attendance, like in most clubs, changes from week to week but having been there almost every Friday this year, I can tell you that there are always plenty of couples to make an enjoyable evening for all. Unlike some clubs, you never see a train of single guys following couples around.

Having visited many other clubs I think VA's is really one of the best with nice surroundings, a wonderful family management team and a membership of very nice people who go out of their way to chat to others in the bar area or hot tub. If you want to stay over, they have basic but clean hotel rooms on site and generally nothing is too much trouble for the staff team to make your visit one to enjoy.

As always, the only real way to find out is to try it for yourself. I'm sure the Fridays leading up to Christmas will all have a real festive and sexy atmosphere."

As someone who often goes on a Friday as a couple I agree with the above x

» Add a new message to this topic