FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia last night

Xtasia last night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I (Ms Filth) decided to go to my first club nightlast night. Open 8pm-4am it said, so, like I would in a 'normal' club night I turned up at 11 ish to find it busy...but by 12:30 the club was looking bare..... Where did everyone go!? Should I have got there at 8? Wouldnt it have been dead at that time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

People were scattered at that time, the smoking area was busy, dogging had its fair share, the couples room was busiest at that time and the chill out room was busy too.

I shouldnt have spent so much time chatting outside in the smokers zone then! By the time i came in to look around just after 1am it was fairly sparce in most places and dancefloor looking empty! Had a great night though, just wondering if the club arrival time is better earlier! Hope you have a good night? x

sorry 'hope you HAD a good night i meant x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so I (Ms Filth) decided to go to my first club nightlast night. Open 8pm-4am it said, so, like I would in a 'normal' club night I turned up at 11 ish to find it busy...but by 12:30 the club was looking bare..... Where did everyone go!? Should I have got there at 8? Wouldnt it have been dead at that time?

"

Not everyone that went is a proper clubber - and be on the dance floor all night.

Many are spread out between the chill room by the entrance, and below in the play areas, the doggin area in the loft, the wet area in the basement and smoking area and the dance floor or even already pulled and gone back to their hotel room which is far from a normal night club!

It's actually quite similar for most swing clubs with dance floors.

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

"I shouldnt have spent so much time chatting outside in the smokers zone then! By the time i came in to look around just after 1am it was fairly sparce in most places and dancefloor looking empty! Had a great night though, just wondering if the club arrival time is better earlier! Hope you have a good night? x"

We were the 1st arrived at 6 spent some time in the sauna and hot tub.christened that and then made it upstairs.

she had stomachs pains all night, so couldn't really do anything which was a shame, loads sexy people there.

Play didn't start till late and the rooms didn't get busy till later.

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Didn't attend last night. Having been to the club quite a few times, I normally find the 'mingling' areas deserted for the couples playroom at the rear of the dancefloor

Still dancing at 3am

btw my partner lost his glasses somewhere so if anyone has picked some up please could you message me, bexxx or on our couples acc, nigellaheston.

Thanks xxx

Ps have already phoned the club etc.

By *teveandsiennaCouple  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 02/12/13 00:42:20]

"Ok so I (Ms Filth) decided to go to my first club nightlast night. Open 8pm-4am it said, so, like I would in a 'normal' club night I turned up at 11 ish to find it busy...but by 12:30 the club was looking bare..... Where did everyone go!? Should I have got there at 8? Wouldnt it have been dead at that time?

"

Perhaps it's busier on other days of the week.. Fridays and Saturdays in particular? I visited during an event night and it was packed... It was my first time, and I didn't know where to look... Spent entire night looking for middle ground between enjoying visual delights and being not being a covert perve!

Hazards of going to a club alone, I guess! X

By *wing66Couple  over a year ago

Burton-upon-trent

Around that time people had started to scatter around the club, the chill out room was full, people downstairs in the basement, in and around the couples area and the dogging area. People did move on back to the hotel though but that is a given having a top DJ on so early in a night and having pulled and got back to the room.

Will we go back again?

Definitely Yes but it might only be for large events as I could see the place being too large for the numbers I hear attend regularly which is unfortunate.

The dance floor was absolutely packed till midnight with people dancing away.

This quiet period you talk about was probably when people were swinging in the swingers club.......

We were in the couples room from 12am to 3am and was full of people shagging

"Around that time people had started to scatter around the club, the chill out room was full, people downstairs in the basement, in and around the couples area and the dogging area. People did move on back to the hotel though but that is a given having a top DJ on so early in a night and having pulled and got back to the room.

Will we go back again?

Definitely Yes but it might only be for large events as I could see the place being too large for the numbers I hear attend regularly which is unfortunate. "

Appreciate the comment about Brandon being on a little early, unfortunately he had another gig to get to so this is why we had to put him on at 11

We will be looking to put the next headline act on a bit later

Having dj'd in both vanilla and swing clubs the prime time in a vanilla club is around 12 until 2am

However in a swing club it's earlier due to the fact that no matter how good the music or dj it will never compete with getting laid even the most restrained music lovers of us can only last until midnight so I think 11pm was a perfect time to put Brandon on

Its a very Big club and needs 100s to fill it up .. Been there years ago and some nights even with over a 100 there would feel like not a lot in .. Been hearing good things again about the club and nice to think its doing well again.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

To give you some idea of the flow on the night, 85% of the guests turned up between 8pm and 10pm, and the floor started filling from 9pm onwards through to the end of Mr BB's session at 12.30. It then became playtime, and the playrooms and upstairs lounge seemed to fill very quickly for around the next 2 hours. The drift of people leaving started at 12.30 as well, and by 3am we think about 80% had left. Only the hardcore made it through to 4am, so maybe a 3am finish might be better as the rave following gets older and more delicate

It is a big club, and as we've pointed out many times, a guest list of 600 plus won't scare us too much, so really looking forward to letting PHUKT grow and evolve over 2014. Dates with SamandJamie now for consideration.

As for other nights, we are trying hard to build them up, so with the tremendous support we're now starting to get, you should find a date in our diary once a month that matches what you're looking for in a club, and you'll help to build those numbers once again. (Its also worth noting, quieter nights can be real fun, if you get the right people in!! )

Thanks for all the above positive comments, was a brill night.

I know Fox and I are gutted we couldn't make it!

But we're going to make up for it next weekend - seriously looking forward to the FFFF!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Ditto, we had to work last minute so couldn't come, but will strive to be at the next one.

» Add a new message to this topic