FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Paradise Amsterdam

Paradise Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otlovefun42 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We are going up to Amsterdam for the weekend and thinking of visiting Fata Morgana for a couples night and/or Paradise club.

Has anyone been to Paradise recently? I (Mr) went with an ex over 10 years ago and it was a bit over run with single guys then.

We like to go to a club with a few singles but we don't want to be the only couple being chased by the pack. Any info gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Fata is Couples only and is a much nicer club in terms of decor and so on, very relaxed as well, the thing is in Holland, couples will play apart sometimes in a club, but not in the same way it happens over here.

Paradise is very single guy and hooker heavy as well. It can be fun though.

Costa Blanca Spain...

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, what you say about Paradise is pretty much how I remember it from years ago. We want to try Fata Morgana (and probably will) but Mrs does like a bit of single guy attention as well, so we were hoping to find a decent mixed club while we are there.

We've been to Fun4two many times so we are reasonably clued up on Dutch clubs, but Amsterdam is a bit of a black hole in our swinging life.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you don't mind my two pennies worth. I went to Paradise last summer and the mix of folks was good. Actually the hard core swingers were another couple I'd met before at Chameleons - and they seemed to taken on the world in their stride.

I managed to aquint myself with a nice couple visiting from the USA.

Great night and nothing poor to report.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"If you don't mind my two pennies worth. I went to Paradise last summer and the mix of folks was good. Actually the hard core swingers were another couple I'd met before at Chameleons - and they seemed to taken on the world in their stride.

I managed to aquint myself with a nice couple visiting from the USA.

Great night and nothing poor to report.

"

Mind? Of course not. We started the thread to get different opinions and yours is just as valuable as any.

Thanks for the input.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

The Showboat is mixed but less 'guy-heavy' than the Paradise. We only went to Paradise once (about 8 years ago, so no new information on the place) and it is the only club where we have had a foot race with the single guys to outrun them to a room. Luckily the Dutch couple we were with knew the score and knew when to sprint.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We gonna be there on 20 dec for weekend

» Add a new message to this topic