FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams nude night

Chams nude night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eerob OP   Couple  over a year ago

solihull

We have been to their nude night and ut was quiet. Does much go on during the day during the week? Are couples a rareity then, and how busy is Wednesday /Thursday nights, we know how busy the other night get.? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lexavierWoman  over a year ago

north birmingham

I have usually found Tuesdays and Wednesdays fairly quiet, although often this means quality rather than quantity shows through and I have had some fantastic times on the quieter days!

Personally I have attended only a few of the Tuesday nude nights, but found them a LOT of fun , as in the people there have been well worth the meeting, even if there are fewer than a Friday night.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I've been guilty of sneaking over wed /thursday evenings and it is never the same, some nights very quiet, some nights not at all as quiet as I expected.

I wont do nude nights as I'm not that sort of person, but often wondered if it was busy

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I would say it depends on the night - although they are never that busy on a Wednesday or Thursday - compared to the weekend - but sometimes that's a good thing. Have to say I have never had a bad night there even during the week - does tend to tail off around 11.30. I have often been pleasantly surprised as to how much fun it can when its not rammed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nude night can be quiet, maybe best to think of it as a relaxed naturist night...'with knobs on'?!

As for the other days/evenings you mention I'd also say quality can trump quantity!

» Add a new message to this topic