FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs... alone?

Clubs... alone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello,

First time posting in the forums but have been lurking for a while, you all give such good advice so here goes.

I am debating going to a club tonight, alone. My first ever time. I have played away before, but tonight would be my first 'club' experience.

Cupids is my closest, but can travel if I know It will be a relaxed, safe, no pressure evening. I am super nervous and not 100% sure if I should just go with flow?!

What do you think for a first time? Go and relax and see what happens? Or wait for an 'event' night? What was your first club experience like?

Please tell me I wont be sat alone in a corner....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

I go to cupids alone most sat nights.its a great friendly club..and never feel alone or ever sat on my own

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Hello,

First time posting in the forums but have been lurking for a while, you all give such good advice so here goes.

I am debating going to a club tonight, alone. My first ever time. I have played away before, but tonight would be my first 'club' experience.

Cupids is my closest, but can travel if I know It will be a relaxed, safe, no pressure evening. I am super nervous and not 100% sure if I should just go with flow?!

What do you think for a first time? Go and relax and see what happens? Or wait for an 'event' night? What was your first club experience like?

Please tell me I wont be sat alone in a corner.... "

Somehow I don't think you will be alone in a corner

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I have been to clubs alone. Just sit by the bar and be friendly with everyone. The cupids staff will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and safe. If you like someone go and say hi. Don't expect people to come to you just because you are a single lady.

I personally prefer going to cupids by myself. Quite a few single ladies go x

Whatever you decide I hope you have fun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You wont be alone for long most are very friendly as long as you can chat you will be fine enjoy

As a single lady you have nothing to worry about, people will love to chat to you. It's the single blokes who are the pariahs!

I attended my first club alone last week I was nervous but it was so friendly from the word go that the nerves soon vanished. There is no pressure to do anything so go with the flow and have a good time x

Am sure you will be fine, Kim and Alan are working today/tonight they will look after you, x

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

As long as you stick to your guns, let people know its your first time, don't feel pressured!!!

Enjoy x

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

go gal once you have done so it will be ok

i go to clubs on my own , not as far as your way but LC in sheffeild and ISIS in leeds you will be ok , just relax dont worry it doesnt have to be a play night thats why i like going alone as i can please myself what i do

OMG a woman going to a sex club alone,

whatever next !

By *lishafemWoman  over a year ago

Wigan

"Hello,

Please tell me I wont be sat alone in a corner.... "

I go to Cupids regularly by myself and have never had a problem, the staff are fantastic and will look after you

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm off to La Chambre in sheffield tonight and if you fancy a female friend to show you the ropes you'd be welcome to join me.

(I'm not bi so no ulterior motive)

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"As a single lady you have nothing to worry about, people will love to chat to you. It's the single blokes who are the pariahs! "

That's not true. Singles of every sex are very welcome. Both have to make the effort though. I find if you treat everyone as you would normally you will get on fine x

» Add a new message to this topic