FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Making the effort

Making the effort

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We go to a number of different clubs dry and wet, and perhaps this point only goes to some dry clubs we've attended, we have noticed particularly with the male half of some couples they make no effort in fact they look like they have just nipped out to b&q we just don't get it, we make a real effort to look and smell nice why wouldn't everyone do this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ondoncouple14Couple  over a year ago

romford

We know exactly what you mean. Forget your in a swingers club. Why would these people even go out to a normal club without making an effort.

Not just the guys, seen some woman who have made no attempt at all. I've seen woman on the school run make more than an effort.

Always the ones to get the hump when you turn them down as well. They wonder why?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have noticed this too. Men in jeans and tshirts - and not smart ones either!

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Sometimes a bar of soap would not go a miss... I've smelt some rather pongy ones too!

We have said the same thing, both men and some women ?? x

We've seen some women but it's got to be said more men jeans a ropey old t-shirt scruffy shoes or worse trainers looks like they are doing DIY

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We would never dream of not making the effort, for us its half of the fun getting ready and looking our best for both each other and other people.

"We would never dream of not making the effort, for us its half of the fun getting ready and looking our best for both each other and other people."

I find it strange in general for any meets that some don't make the slightest effort

Got to make the effort, to be honest its part of the build up for us, the getting shaved helping each other, the shared shower or bath.

watching each other making a effort seeing them in the sexy undies, putting purfume or aftershave on.

The trimming and pruning

The the getting dressed and the admiring on how sexy handsome they look.

The journey to a party or club

its all foreplay for us

Ok - so i wore a onesie the other week I'll confess!

But it was 'xmas themed'.

When Fox and I visit clubs we often comment in the sane thing, and yes, I'd say 95% of the time its the guys who seem oblivious to the fact a little effort goes a long way!

We love making the effort for a meet or if we go to a club with Morrigan often wearing different outfits throughout the night. I also like to look as good as I can I certainly wouldn't expect any interest if I showed up in my work clothes

» Add a new message to this topic