FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels for a newbie

Kestrels for a newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *racknellboy1971 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

Hello, probably been done to death but I can't be bothered to search the forums!!

I'm thinking of going to kestrels on Wednesday for the first time and I just want some assurances that I'll not be alone... Am I good to go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello, probably been done to death but I can't be bothered to search the forums!!

I'm thinking of going to kestrels on Wednesday for the first time and I just want some assurances that I'll not be alone... Am I good to go?"

You definitely won't be alone! You'll really enjoy the day there. In fact, I'm just setting off to spend the day there myself.

Hi, We're thinking of going down as a couple, this summer. Sue likes a high male:female ratio. I know it will vary, but roughly what is the male:female ratio, on average and attendance? Thank you

I went to Abfabs last night. It's the same place right? Just kestrels in the day Abfabs at night?

My first time too. Facilities are good and very friendly. Not to the point you feel creeped out though.

Just enjoy the experience.

I have been to kestrels in the winter and it's fun, however I think it's much more enjoyable when the weather is hot & sunny as it's nice to chill out sunbathing in the garden )

double check the website before you go as I had a feeling they may have changed the entry requirement for Wednesdays to members only....

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"

double check the website before you go as I had a feeling they may have changed the entry requirement for Wednesdays to members only...."

They changed to members only a year ago and then changed it back recently so now you do not need to become a member to visit.

"

double check the website before you go as I had a feeling they may have changed the entry requirement for Wednesdays to members only....

They changed to members only a year ago and then changed it back recently so now you do not need to become a member to visit."

okay thanks that's handy to know

Slough

"

They changed to members only a year ago and then changed it back recently so now you do not need to become a member to visit.

okay thanks that's handy to know "

Of course Mondays are when the sexiest people go

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"

Of course Mondays are when the sexiest people go "

Absolutely - we'll be going on Mon 17th. Can't wait

"

Absolutely - we'll be going on Mon 17th. Can't wait "

Mondays during the day or at night?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Well I am free to go during the day today

By *picMan  over a year ago

Petworth

Wednesday's are usually quite buzy and you can go in on a day pass and stay right through till closing time if i remember rightly. If it is the first visit make sure you take photo ID and details with you or they will not let you in. ( i think that is stated on their website )

Slough

"

Mondays during the day or at night? "

The days are very laid back, numbers can be low if the weathers bad, but that also means you get plenty of space.

The evenings have been getting busy recently with a good mix of singles and couples. We like the fact it has an "alternative" feel.

» Add a new message to this topic