FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > single males wanted for fridays

single males wanted for fridays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aydeesclub OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Why does there seem to be no single guys on Fridays for our club especially this Friday 14th, couples and single ladies wanted too lol lol lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There seems a distinct shortage at our local club too !

There does seem to be some resentment from some , that they are overcharged etc....

But even on a free night there is a shortage

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

.....because they are all at home with their wives?

;-)

D

Ps tongue firmly in cheek.

By *wesome ChauffeurMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden, Essex

Many Gents are just shy/worried being in front of others when offered on a plate and too many look at the internet and don't beleive real places for play exsist oh and many shy like me xx

For me it's the cost to get into a club, don't really agree that the single guy gets charged so much.

Time of year maybe or there all celebrating it with there partners lol x

".....because they are all at home with their wives?

;-)

D

Ps tongue firmly in cheek. "

that actually made me laugh out loud haha

By *etsplay4realCouple  over a year ago

Essex - Cambs Border!

Many single males also say they wish to come to the clubs book, then don't turn up as with meets with people sometimes.

QUESTION TO GENTS

Would single gents be willing to pre pay in advance on a debit/credit card if offered a cheaper entry by clubs???

"Many single males also say they wish to come to the clubs book, then don't turn up as with meets with people sometimes.

QUESTION TO GENTS

Would single gents be willing to pre pay in advance on a debit/credit card if offered a cheaper entry by clubs???"

I think the answer is yes, i know i would haha, i would pay on paydays for the upcomming nights of that month but realistically i dont think that is a viable option as the club would loose revenue surely.......

but my problem is that i have been to clubs on fridays and saturdays and saturdays are always the better night i think as no single guys ( quite right aswell) but its hard to find a lass to go with and going to a new club on a friday night is very daunting and scary as you dont know if you will fit in or actually meet people and enter the clique

Bedfordshire

We have seven guys on the list right now but im guessing they are ones that are not in a relationship otherwise they would have to be with their other halfs on valentines night lol lol lol. we have single guys on Saturday too and they always get welcomed here with open arms,which is £30 and £20 single guy for a friday isn't bad is it, bring your own drink, free buffet tea and coffee, you would spend more in the pub x

Saffron Walden, Essex

"Many single males also say they wish to come to the clubs book, then don't turn up as with meets with people sometimes.

QUESTION TO GENTS

Would single gents be willing to pre pay in advance on a debit/credit card if offered a cheaper entry by clubs???

I think the answer is yes, i know i would haha, i would pay on paydays for the upcomming nights of that month but realistically i dont think that is a viable option as the club would loose revenue surely.......

but my problem is that i have been to clubs on fridays and saturdays and saturdays are always the better night i think as no single guys ( quite right aswell) but its hard to find a lass to go with and going to a new club on a friday night is very daunting and scary as you dont know if you will fit in or actually meet people and enter the clique

"

Jaydees always give a warm welcome to ALL either nights friday or Sat and there is no clique

By *tupidityDictatesWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 12/02/14 00:34:32]

By *tupidityDictatesWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

A few of my single male friends have been asking me to go to clubs with them because they're too shy/nervous about going on their own (two of which have been asking me to go to JayDees in particular, one of them is a regular too but only attends with a female in tow and the other has never been). So my guess would be maybe do something to make it hard for them to resist or some sort of night that eases them in (newbies night or something, socials appear to be very cliquey apparently) anyway, I'm sure you've considered this already.

Me and Mr are popping by for the first time on your plenty of gents night subject to childcare and will be dragging one of the above guys with us. 

Typical men, can't win if you do and win if you don't

As a single guy i'm totally up for comming if it's worth my while. It's pretty much a 2 hour drive for me but would love to check out a new club..

I don't offten arrange meets. I just go to clubs,be confident and see what happens. Usually works for me.

To much time wasred on here with timewasters so if a club is good, I will check it out..

X x

By *oodies4GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Carshalton Beeches

"We have seven guys on the list right now but im guessing they are ones that are not in a relationship otherwise they would have to be with their other halfs on valentines night lol lol lol. we have single guys on Saturday too and they always get welcomed here with open arms,which is £30 and £20 single guy for a friday isn't bad is it, bring your own drink, free buffet tea and coffee, you would spend more in the pub x"

That's probably why! Who wants to go to a club that is cheaper than going to a pub?

I certainly wouldn't

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

"As a single guy i'm totally up for comming if it's worth my while. It's pretty much a 2 hour drive for me but would love to check out a new club..

I don't offten arrange meets. I just go to clubs,be confident and see what happens. Usually works for me.

To much time wasred on here with timewasters so if a club is good, I will check it out..

X x"

It's well worth the drive. It takes us 5 hours to get there.

We always get a warm welcome and there is always plenty of action going on.

with not being too sexually confident I have concerns about going to a club alone, id have to find someone to go with first I think?

"Why does there seem to be no single guys on Fridays for our club especially this Friday 14th, couples and single ladies wanted too lol lol lol "

It's the same the world over. We were in Berlin last year and went to a club on a wednesday night and it was swarming with single guys. We went back on the friday night and there were hardly any. No prizes for guessing why

Might take a wonder down friday then. If anyone wants to message me to arrange meeting there,that will definately seal the deal

"with not being too sexually confident I have concerns about going to a club alone, id have to find someone to go with first I think?"

I'm in the same boat. Single, shy and would be very daunting going on my own. Want to go and been toying with this Friday to Chams in newport. Would love to find someone to go with but as I have no veris it's hard to prove I'm not a time waster and genuine. But on the other hand going to a club will hopefully get me a verified. What to do?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"with not being too sexually confident I have concerns about going to a club alone, id have to find someone to go with first I think?

I'm in the same boat. Single, shy and would be very daunting going on my own. Want to go and been toying with this Friday to Chams in newport. Would love to find someone to go with but as I have no veris it's hard to prove I'm not a time waster and genuine. But on the other hand going to a club will hopefully get me a verified. What to do? "

what to do..... bite the bullet and just go.... how do you think most of the rest of us single guys did it!

open mind... no expectations.... if you are adult enough to be on here on your own then surely you are adult enough to be able to got thru the door of a club on your own...

if you are not a social person or don't know how to actually socially, clubs are not going to be for you regardless.. if you do know how to act... just chat to people!!

don't be a mute leper hanging round the bar looking like a lost lamb.... saying hello to people goes a long long way

we where thinking of attending Friday but seems would be a waste of time if only a few single guys there,what is wrong with them?

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

I would come but a) I'm skint and b) I can't get there

;-)

D

Ps tongue firmly in cheek.

that actually made me laugh out loud

haha "

Made me giggle too. Great minds

Clubs cant have it all ways folk moan about too many singles and in this instance not enough price is main concern either reduce costs or accept folk are skint.

QUESTION TO GENTS

Would single gents be willing to pre pay in advance on a debit/credit card if offered a cheaper entry by clubs???"

why is it cheaper that way and how much less

"we where thinking of attending Friday but seems would be a waste of time if only a few single guys there,what is wrong with them? "

the bloody cost is problem with them times are hard for everyone and to pay 40 to 50 quid is too much at best of times let alone when skint.

the single guy entrance is cheaper than a lot of clubs, and on a Friday evening its open to single males so I would have thought that would be the nite for them to attend as the couples and fems would go if interested in single males, Saturdays is limited guys and would appeal to couples into couples and single ladies

Sounds like a great place. Do you have a bi/tv night..I hope so

I keep hearing this argument that the cost make it prohibitive all I can say if we go out on a vanilla night out we could easily spend £100 so a night at a swingers club is cheap there are other costs or fuel or hotels. The fact is swingers clubs have to make money if they ran at cost or at a loss they would shut, so if you can afford to go that's great if you can't that's life it's called cutting your cloth

I think swingers clubs Are great value

As poster said above a vanilla night out is serious money !

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

"I keep hearing this argument that the cost make it prohibitive all I can say if we go out on a vanilla night out we could easily spend £100 so a night at a swingers club is cheap there are other costs or fuel or hotels. The fact is swingers clubs have to make money if they ran at cost or at a loss they would shut, so if you can afford to go that's great if you can't that's life it's called cutting your cloth "

Well said.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Clubs are using price as a means of controlling the number of single men. A simple mechanism that generates high income levels.

However it is potentially short sighted as it does nothing to promote quality men over those with more money. As has repeatedly been pointed out, a significant proportion of couples and single women want single men at a club.

So here is a suggestion. Clubs keep the high casual rate for single men but offer a limited number of memberships to men who attend regularly and generally participate in promoting a good atmosphere. Members get to book a place in advance and a reduced entry rate. Blow out booked places or behave badly, no more membership.

Clubs get reduced income from male singles but happier customers generally which drives up overall attendance and hence income.

Peoples thoughts on this welcomed.

"I keep hearing this argument that the cost make it prohibitive all I can say if we go out on a vanilla night out we could easily spend £100 so a night at a swingers club is cheap there are other costs or fuel or hotels. The fact is swingers clubs have to make money if they ran at cost or at a loss they would shut, so if you can afford to go that's great if you can't that's life it's called cutting your cloth

Well said.

Clearly guys cutting cloth hence this thread saying they not getting enough single guys says it all.

"

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I will try and get there. On a Friday, hope to be there again soon on a Saturday may even see if wife wants to try a Friday night for a change

luton

Jaydees is not like that,they do charge single guys a bit more,but they don't rip them off,I would have no problem going there on a Friday

;-)

D

Hmmmmm lol true though in my experience on here!

Jaydees is great for single guys and they do not overcharge. Friday is excellent and Saturdays restricted. Many other clubs do not allow Single guys on Saturdays.

Unable to go this week ironically due to financial restraints, but also cross-country driving not safe in current weather conditions. Will definitely visit again in future.

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

We think that single guys are a must at clubs but agree that their has to be a fine line on numbers etc a lot of clubs offer a free social midweek that way they can go & meet like minded people and if they like what they see can go back at a weekend or perhaps arrange another time with new found friends

I agree with previous posts on a normal vanilla night out we could spend well in excess of £150 but a recent visit to the Lodge we spent less than £100 with staying over and we had a great night

So come on guys grow a set we are happy to meet sensible respectful guys for a social

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

;-)

D

Jesters do oft prove prophets.

It's because I won't be there !!!! Lol oh if only I could come on Fridays

But see you Saturday whoop !!

"We think that single guys are a must at clubs but agree that their has to be a fine line on numbers etc a lot of clubs offer a free social midweek that way they can go & meet like minded people and if they like what they see can go back at a weekend or perhaps arrange another time with new found friends

I agree with previous posts on a normal vanilla night out we could spend well in excess of £150 but a recent visit to the Lodge we spent less than £100 with staying over and we had a great night

So come on guys grow a set we are happy to meet sensible respectful guys for a social

"

Excellent post and single guys wanting fun and expecting it to come running to your door should take note .

As a couple we pay our way , to enjoy the facilities of a well run club .

Single guys who whinge about the costs are just making fools of themselves .

Social nights at the Lodge are free ffs !

And a night out for 30 quid plus drinks , too expensive ?

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

QUESTION TO GENTS

I would if I was charged the same as a single woman

By *onnyforfunMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

i enjoy dressing for fun but find a lot of people at clubs frown on tvs and it is also the cost could you not let dressed tvs in at a reduced rate on a friday ?

"I keep hearing this argument that the cost make it prohibitive all I can say if we go out on a vanilla night out we could easily spend £100 so a night at a swingers club is cheap there are other costs or fuel or hotels. The fact is swingers clubs have to make money if they ran at cost or at a loss they would shut, so if you can afford to go that's great if you can't that's life it's called cutting your cloth

Well said.

Clearly guys cutting cloth hence this thread saying they not getting enough single guys says it all.

"

I think this thread was implying that most single guys are in fact married and can't attend swinging clubs valentines weekend and nothing to do with the cost of getting in the club and jaydees I believe only charges £30 to get in, I challenge anyone to go out for £30 and have as much fun as you can at a swingers club

Love to visit Jd's sometime.

Can't recall which night it was but last time i planned to come was told need to be verified before i can attend...

Bedfordshire

We do hold t girl nights on the fourth Friday of every month, message us for details x

Could it be a special event perhaps?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

If I had a car I would have gone

If the thought of going to a club wasn't so daunting, I'd prebook. but from what I've read in reviews there seams to always be more couples there than single women.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to go but then being a single father of teenage girls and the distance involved, returning home would be the only option. Plus the fact that I work shifts and drive for a living the thought of driving to a club also doesn't help.

Although I've been on this site for over a year I've only had one meet and that was with a woman I've known for 20years. So I am a bit shy when it comes to it.

By *az_1976Man  over a year ago

Peterborough/Huntingdon

"Why does there seem to be no single guys on Fridays for our club especially this Friday 14th, couples and single ladies wanted too lol lol lol "

I've been meaning to come on a Friday but things keep popping up (no pun intended)

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

It'd be a pleasure to go to a club with a shortage of single guys definitely!

Same here. I'd gladly go. I've been to Chams before on a Friday but it's jus full of single guys wondering around so it put me off. I was hoping my next visit to a club would be with someone who knows the club.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"A few of my single male friends have been asking me to go to clubs with them because they're too shy/nervous about going on their own (two of which have been asking me to go to JayDees in particular, one of them is a regular too but only attends with a female in tow and the other has never been). So my guess would be maybe do something to make it hard for them to resist or some sort of night that eases them in (newbies night or something, socials appear to be very cliquey apparently) anyway, I'm sure you've considered this already.

Me and Mr are popping by for the first time on your plenty of gents night subject to childcare and will be dragging one of the above guys with us. 

Typical men, can't win if you do and win if you don't "

A lot of Fridays I tend to find (at various clubs) can easily turn into a sausage fest.

And even when numbers are fairly balanced, navigating the social conventions can be a nightmare: if you start up a conversation, said lady/couple take offence at wanting to get into her knickers. And if you hold back and you hold back, you're assumed to be uninterested or unwilling to engage.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

"A few of my single male friends have been asking me to go to clubs with them because they're too shy/nervous about going on their own (two of which have been asking me to go to JayDees in particular, one of them is a regular too but only attends with a female in tow and the other has never been). So my guess would be maybe do something to make it hard for them to resist or some sort of night that eases them in (newbies night or something, socials appear to be very cliquey apparently) anyway, I'm sure you've considered this already.

Typical men, can't win if you do and win if you don't

A lot of Fridays I tend to find (at various clubs) can easily turn into a sausage fest.

And even when numbers are fairly balanced, navigating the social conventions can be a nightmare: if you start up a conversation, said lady/couple take offence at wanting to get into her knickers. And if you hold back and you hold back, you're assumed to be uninterested or unwilling to engage.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

It can be pot luck if anything happens..Sometimes I even surprise myself when it does

I honestly dont see a problem with married women or men playing on here without their partners knowledge. It satisfies all needs and possibly keeps relationships intact. We dont know the reasons behind people playing away, so as long as all agree, why question their reasons.

"A lot of Fridays I tend to find (at various clubs) can easily turn into a sausage fest.

Good post. We've often thought how tricky it must be for single guys to get it right. As a couple, we like to take some time checking out the possibilities without being pestered or followed around. On the occasions we have played, it's always been us making the first move. We know, though, that not all couples operate in the same way.

"A lot of Fridays I tend to find (at various clubs) can easily turn into a sausage fest.

Definitely this. Far better articulated than what I was attempting to say.

It's also hard that as a single male (with no girlfriend/wife etc) there always seems to be a presumption that you're playing away.

For me it's the cost, not only how steep it is to attend as single male but also the huge difference in price compared to being a single female or a couple. It's a shame because I'd love to be able to go on a regular basis and meet different people. It's hard enough to grab people's attention on here at the best of times let alone spending £50 to attend a club and risk getting the same outcome.

Were all supposed to be here for the same reason but I'm sure most females and couples would avoid the clubs if they had to pay anywhere near what us single guys are expected to.

We would happily pay £50 or £60 to get into a club if it's a good club wouldn't put us off at all, I understand that's not the same for everyone there are clubs that are different prices

"We would happily pay £50 or £60 to get into a club if it's a good club wouldn't put us off at all, I understand that's not the same for everyone there are clubs that are different prices "

So would we

"We would happily pay £50 or £60 to get into a club if it's a good club wouldn't put us off at all, I understand that's not the same for everyone there are clubs that are different prices "

That's good to know, all the more reason for clubs to level out the prices a bit then.

"We would happily pay £50 or £60 to get into a club if it's a good club wouldn't put us off at all, I understand that's not the same for everyone there are clubs that are different prices

That's good to know, all the more reason for clubs to level out the prices a bit then. "

To be honest we don't care how the clubs charge entry fees as long as we feel we get value for money, and I've never minded paying more for the right product

luton

Same as you we prefer to decide on which guys wife wants to invite for fun, we prefer sat nights as club has a limit,it is very off putting when you get those who follow you around,luckily we don't get that there,and it depends on wife what moods she is in,if she feels like letting any one watch we play upstairs and.may invite a couple of guys to play,if she sees a guy she really likes we go to private room she would like to see more single women, as she has tasted and wants more

"I keep hearing this argument that the cost make it prohibitive all I can say if we go out on a vanilla night out we could easily spend £100 so a night at a swingers club is cheap there are other costs or fuel or hotels. The fact is swingers clubs have to make money if they ran at cost or at a loss they would shut, so if you can afford to go that's great if you can't that's life it's called cutting your cloth "

But a vanilla might our involves going to multiple venues with hundreds -thousands of people in them. A swingers club might have say ten couples and some singles, if you don't have any luck it's going to be a long dull night, where as in a normal.night you can just go to the next club and meet a few hundred new people to chat too

But a vanilla might our involves going to multiple venues with hundreds -thousands of people in them. A swingers club might have say ten couples and some singles, if you don't have any luck it's going to be a long dull night, where as in a normal.night you can just go to the next club and meet a few hundred new people to chat too"

So what do you suggest clubs run at a loss and close

So that's the choices, charge large member ship fees for single males and high entrance fees for them or close?

You'd think couples would be willing to pay more for a good club guess not.

But remember for every single male they lose through a high price they need to find at least 2 couples (more if they only require single males.to have membership) to replace them.

We , and other couples have quite clearly said we would happily pay more for a good club night .

"We , and other couples have quite clearly said we would happily pay more for a good club night .

"

Including the usual 100 quid membership fee?

We'd pay more but there again we only go on couples nights and they always seem busy enough to us, I appreciate that would no be a good business model for the whole week, but all we ever here about is how much clubs cost but as I've said before if you can't afford to go don't and if you can do

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

I'd be happy to attend a club on a regular basis (depending on funds available), only problem is that the nearest place to me is in Bournemouth and as I don't drive getting there and back is a pain as the last train back is just after 11 about the same time as most people are getting there.

I've only been on here a few weeks but really struggled to meet anyone. I don't know if people presume I'm playing away or if there's just too many guys to choose from. What ever the reason I've come to the conclusion visiting a club is my only option now. What's stopped me so far is not knowing how welcome I would be, not necessarily by the club but other swingers as it would just be embarrassing to be left sitting in the corner on my own all evening! And as someone said you're damned if you make the first move and damned if you don't! Then it's is it worth the long drive, I mean if the place going to be full of single guys? And finally am I just going to feel plain awkward as a singleton at an event full of couples? As it happens I've found a lady to visit one with now but they were the reasons I was holding back.

"I've only been on here a few weeks but really struggled to meet anyone. I don't know if people presume I'm playing away or if there's just too many guys to choose from. What ever the reason I've come to the conclusion visiting a club is my only option now. What's stopped me so far is not knowing how welcome I would be, not necessarily by the club but other swingers as it would just be embarrassing to be left sitting in the corner on my own all evening! And as someone said you're damned if you make the first move and damned if you don't! Then it's is it worth the long drive, I mean if the place going to be full of single guys? And finally am I just going to feel plain awkward as a singleton at an event full of couples? As it happens I've found a lady to visit one with now but they were the reasons I was holding back."

Ooh come to Jaydees

"I've only been on here a few weeks but really struggled to meet anyone. I don't know if people presume I'm playing away or if there's just too many guys to choose from. What ever the reason I've come to the conclusion visiting a club is my only option now. What's stopped me so far is not knowing how welcome I would be, not necessarily by the club but other swingers as it would just be embarrassing to be left sitting in the corner on my own all evening! And as someone said you're damned if you make the first move and damned if you don't! Then it's is it worth the long drive, I mean if the place going to be full of single guys? And finally am I just going to feel plain awkward as a singleton at an event full of couples? As it happens I've found a lady to visit one with now but they were the reasons I was holding back."

Clubs have a limited amount of single guys can go in, depends on what day you go whether it's a couple's only night or not, never sit in the corner and don't expect anything. You're not entitled to a shag, were you expecting to meet someone after only a few weeks? Sorry to burst your bubble but that very rarely happens

"I've only been on here a few weeks but really struggled to meet anyone. I don't know if people presume I'm playing away or if there's just too many guys to choose from. What ever the reason I've come to the conclusion visiting a club is my only option now. What's stopped me so far is not knowing how welcome I would be, not necessarily by the club but other swingers as it would just be embarrassing to be left sitting in the corner on my own all evening! And as someone said you're damned if you make the first move and damned if you don't! Then it's is it worth the long drive, I mean if the place going to be full of single guys? And finally am I just going to feel plain awkward as a singleton at an event full of couples? As it happens I've found a lady to visit one with now but they were the reasons I was holding back.

Ooh come to Jaydees "

I did!

"I've only been on here a few weeks but really struggled to meet anyone. I don't know if people presume I'm playing away or if there's just too many guys to choose from. What ever the reason I've come to the conclusion visiting a club is my only option now. What's stopped me so far is not knowing how welcome I would be, not necessarily by the club but other swingers as it would just be embarrassing to be left sitting in the corner on my own all evening! And as someone said you're damned if you make the first move and damned if you don't! Then it's is it worth the long drive, I mean if the place going to be full of single guys? And finally am I just going to feel plain awkward as a singleton at an event full of couples? As it happens I've found a lady to visit one with now but they were the reasons I was holding back.

Ooh come to Jaydees

I did!"

Oh I know you did young man

Lol i may be young but I'm not too young to put you across my knee young lady

"Lol i may be young but I'm not too young to put you across my knee young lady "

Grr

I'm at Jaydees this Friday

Wasnt "expecting" anything. I had an open mind as to what might or might not happen but it seems after a few weeks experience of this that I will have a better opportunity to talk and get to know people face to face than in here. Of course I wouldn't just sit in the corner and not make an effort, but not having been before how am I to know what sort of reception I would get and consequently how I would be forced to behave. If nobody wanted to talk to me and I was given the cold shoulder then yeah I would be left sitting in the corner. Of course there's only one way to find out and that's to get off my arce and visit!

Thanks, I may do. Jay Dees, VA and Tease are all about the same distance from me but you obviously recommend Jay Dees ?

"Wasnt "expecting" anything. I had an open mind as to what might or might not happen but it seems after a few weeks experience of this that I will have a better opportunity to talk and get to know people face to face than in here. Of course I wouldn't just sit in the corner and not make an effort, but not having been before how am I to know what sort of reception I would get and consequently how I would be forced to behave. If nobody wanted to talk to me and I was given the cold shoulder then yeah I would be left sitting in the corner. Of course there's only one way to find out and that's to get off my arce and visit!"

Do it lol

I always find the single men at Jaydees and try make them feel relaxed

"Wasnt "expecting" anything. I had an open mind as to what might or might not happen but it seems after a few weeks experience of this that I will have a better opportunity to talk and get to know people face to face than in here. Of course I wouldn't just sit in the corner and not make an effort, but not having been before how am I to know what sort of reception I would get and consequently how I would be forced to behave. If nobody wanted to talk to me and I was given the cold shoulder then yeah I would be left sitting in the corner. Of course there's only one way to find out and that's to get off my arce and visit!

Do it lol

I always find the single men at Jaydees and try make them feel relaxed "

lol, how can I not then. So you recommend Jay Dees over VA or Tease?

By *los_guy69Man  over a year ago

Prestonpans

"with not being too sexually confident I have concerns about going to a club alone, id have to find someone to go with first I think?"

"Wasnt "expecting" anything. I had an open mind as to what might or might not happen but it seems after a few weeks experience of this that I will have a better opportunity to talk and get to know people face to face than in here. Of course I wouldn't just sit in the corner and not make an effort, but not having been before how am I to know what sort of reception I would get and consequently how I would be forced to behave. If nobody wanted to talk to me and I was given the cold shoulder then yeah I would be left sitting in the corner. Of course there's only one way to find out and that's to get off my arce and visit!

Do it lol

lol, how can I not then. So you recommend Jay Dees over VA or Tease?"

I have not been to v a

Tease I did not like

Do it lol

I have not been to v a

Tease I did not like "

Thanks, what sort of time does it go on until, I mean if I had to leave say 1.30 would I be leaving before the party really got started?

Do it lol

I have not been to v a

Tease I did not like

Thanks, what sort of time does it go on until, I mean if I had to leave say 1.30 would I be leaving before the party really got started?"

No

You be fine

I usually go at about nine then leave between 12-4 lol

Do it lol

I have not been to v a

Tease I did not like

Thanks, what sort of time does it go on until, I mean if I had to leave say 1.30 would I be leaving before the party really got started?

No

You be fine

I usually go at about nine then leave between 12-4 lol"

Thanks for all the info, maybe see you there then x

Think it closes 1am this Friday ?

Do it lol

I have not been to v a

Tease I did not like

No

You be fine

I usually go at about nine then leave between 12-4 lol

Thanks for all the info, maybe see you there then x"

Been invited fri but unless can get sitter I won't be going until a couple of weeks time on a Saturday night as was there this sat

Saffron Walden, Essex

JAYDEES Plenty Of Gents night is this Friday 21st Feb. All welcome no booking required and is 9pm to 1am please note everyone to clarify a couple of question in the thread. x

Bedfordshire

should be a good night xxx

I am now able to come !! Just need a lift and a hunk

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Why is it women and couples think we should not make plans and jump to attention at the first sight of a meet today request? Posted on a Friday, to not get a reply because of the "I have too many messages to go through", stated in most profiles.

It ridiculous, when I see meet today requests put up on a Friday/Saturday. Annoys me even more when I'll have messaged them earlier in the week to not get a reply. I am not that bad a looking guy.. A little forward planning goes a long way! It is rare that women/couples actually follow through with any planned meets. For some reason or other the most seem to wake up Friday and think 'yes I am horny today'... when you could have had a perfectly good meet already set up.

"Why does there seem to be no single guys on Fridays for our club especially this Friday 14th, couples and single ladies wanted too lol lol lol

Why is it women and couples think we should not make plans and jump to attention at the first sight of a meet today request? Posted on a Friday, to not get a reply because of the "I have too many messages to go through", stated in most profiles.

It ridiculous, when I see meet today requests put up on a Friday/Saturday. Annoys me even more when I'll have messaged them earlier in the week to not get a reply. I am not that bad a looking guy.. A little forward planning goes a long way! It is rare that women/couples actually follow through with any planned meets. For some reason or other the most seem to wake up Friday and think 'yes I am horny today'... when you could have had a perfectly good meet already set up.

"

Feeling refreshed after that rant lol ? Coming tonight ?

yumsville

"Why does there seem to be no single guys on Fridays for our club especially this Friday 14th, couples and single ladies wanted too lol lol lol

Feeling refreshed after that rant lol ? Coming tonight ?"

LOL nah ... shags planned ;P

Feeling refreshed after that rant lol ? Coming tonight ?

LOL nah ... shags planned ;P"

Hee hee !!!

Bedfordshire

Ny favourite thing we have not had a message from you to reply too

Bedfordshire

I answer every single message we get every day xx

QUESTION TO GENTS

"

Personally I think there should only be one charge, everyone's pays equal. Many clubs let's females in free, couples at £10-£20 rate yet males at £20 up to god knows how much, many charge more for single guy membership to.

I think get rid of singles/couples rate, everyone pays set price like would if going to standard night club, and everyone pays set membership.

No membership at Jaydees

QUESTION TO GENTS

Personally I think there should only be one charge, everyone's pays equal. Many clubs let's females in free, couples at £10-£20 rate yet males at £20 up to god knows how much, many charge more for single guy membership to.

I think get rid of singles/couples rate, everyone pays set price like would if going to standard night club, and everyone pays set membership.

"

Nice idea, and in reference to this thread, Jaydees do not run a membership scheme, so a saving there before you even think about visiting the club....as for charging everyone a flat rate, that could work at this club on a Saturday as only a set number of single men are allowed and have to book in first.

yumsville

"I answer every single message we get every day xx "

My ex used to live in Bedford.. It's a bit of drive from Manchester that

Bedfordshire

Hi the Friday events here are new and we are building the numbers up.

We needed more single guys to attend but the numbers are now building up.

If your a shy single guy come along and see how it all works, just chat to people and be friendly the same as you would in a pub, We also get couples here who want the single guys to romance them. The cost for a single guy on a Friday is only £20 and bring your own drink, we also supply buffet and tea and coffee free. (bargain I say)

We don't charge membership at the moment but we are going to in the next month or so. Even then it will not be expensive as we don't believe in charging the earth, there is no need for it.

We are a very friendly club, we don't know what we do to get it that way but it works, if you don't find it easy to make friends come and chat to me Tracy and I will try and help you out, im very approachable lol. I dont play so im always around to chat too either on the desk or behind the dj booth playing music lol. This is the same with Jaydee himself he likes to chat hehe xx I love him to bits xx

If that hasn't answered all your questions please message.

lol now all you have to do is add yourself to the list and contact us on this name _aydeesclub

I have never heard of this club, big mistake

Where exactly is it and how do I attend?

"I have never heard of this club, big mistake

Where exactly is it and how do I attend? "

Near at Neots and you contact Jaydees poster above and put your name down !!!

Ah ok sweet

Angel you going to be there?

"Ah ok sweet

Angel you going to be there? "

Absolutely x

Il see if it's not too late

Can I count on seeing you in there?

"Il see if it's not too late

Can I count on seeing you in there?

"

Of course I will show you round

Ide of gone wish ide of been closer

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Looks like another visit is on the horizon

Bedfordshire

wow the list is getting bigger tonight is gonna be a biggy

Bedfordshire

Wow we certainly got some single guys in last night thank you to everyone who came and all you shy single guys certainly seemed to have a good time x and all you new couple and single ladies that came along xxx

By *ommyshelbyMan  over a year ago

WIGAN

As single we get charged way to much at most clubs

Essex - Cambs Border!

"As single we get charged way to much at most clubs "

Jaydees never charge to much. Last night amazing, £20 for single guys, couples £15.00, Single Ladies £1, everyone brought there own drink. Do you not think value for money? Many couples and single ladies there last night and plenty of play. Come and visit Jaydees next plenty of gents night 21 Feb. meet us there. Couples/Single Fems & Gents welcome free buffet tea,coffee sauna and the hot tub next month message us for more details Who going to come?

Essex - Cambs Border!

"As single we get charged way to much at most clubs

Jaydees never charge to much. Last night amazing, £20 for single guys, couples £15.00, Single Ladies £1, everyone brought there own drink. Do you not think value for money? Many couples and single ladies there last night and plenty of play. Come and visit Jaydees next plenty of gents night 21 Feb. meet us there. Couples/Single Fems & Gents welcome free buffet tea,coffee sauna and the hot tub next month message us for more details Who going to come?"

OOPs 21st March GUYS

Saffron Walden, Essex

[Removed by poster at 22/02/14 14:58:13]

Saffron Walden, Essex

Wicked night last night @ Jaydees they even extend the opening hours as so many people play so long. sooooo many couples and singles. So who's coming on the 21st March for the next plenty of gents & couples night. Couples only be £15 single gents £20 Ladies £1. Hot tub too

The Naughtiest Angel & iplay4real2 and me on the list along with some others already. Who else is interested in the 21st March.

Bedfordshire

wow what a night and so many really nice single guys turned up, and its wasn't anything to worry about for them either lol or was it ???????

"wow what a night and so many really nice single guys turned up, and its wasn't anything to worry about for them either lol or was it ??????? "

They where hot !!!!!

And I think they where all looked after

"wow what a night and so many really nice single guys turned up, and its wasn't anything to worry about for them either lol or was it ???????

They where hot !!!!!

And I think they where all looked after "

Hope these hot single guys are going to come along to our social in June

The single ladies that are on the list are a greedy bunch you know

"wow what a night and so many really nice single guys turned up, and its wasn't anything to worry about for them either lol or was it ???????

They where hot !!!!!

And I think they where all looked after "

I would agree with that

They where hot !!!!!

I would agree with that "

Hee hee hee grr

QUESTION TO GENTS

As a single gent who has been to two clubs, I don't see why we should get a reduced rate if paid in advance! Prices are discriminatory in my opinion. I don't get charged extra to go to a nightclub cos I'm single!

;-)

D

There all out on the piss!

Essex - Cambs Border!

;-)

D

Ps tongue firmly in cheek. There all out on the piss!"

Many was at Jaydees last Friday 21st. so busy. See you all there on the 21st March people. xx

Bedfordshire

We don't need single guys for this Friday as its our T girl night for Transexuals etc

Saffron Walden, Essex

[Removed by poster at 24/02/14 20:40:41]

Saffron Walden, Essex

"We don't need single guys for this Friday as its our T girl night for Transexuals etc"

We don't need single guys for this Friday as its our T girl night for Transexuals etc"

Friday 14th March is JAYDEES next Friday night event open to single Ladies & Gents of course all M/f f/f couples too. Check out the website for more info and discount entry prices

QUESTION TO GENTS

As a single gent who has been to two clubs, I don't see why we should get a reduced rate if paid in advance! Prices are discriminatory in my opinion. I don't get charged extra to go to a nightclub cos I'm single!"

that sums it up so well.

"We don't need single guys for this Friday as its our T girl night for Transexuals etc

We don't need single guys for this Friday as its our T girl night for Transexuals etc"

Friday 14th March is JAYDEES next Friday night event open to single Ladies & Gents of course all M/f f/f couples too. Check out the website for more info and discount entry prices

"

Confused

Which date is it ?

They where hot !!!!!

The single ladies that are on the list are a greedy bunch you know "

Indeedy we are!!!

Essex - Cambs Border!

They where hot !!!!!

Plenty of Gents is every third friday of the month for the record people.

Ther are other extrax friday events dependant on how many weeks/fridays in the month. There is another singles and couples night on Friday the 14th. This has been done so all male can try visit Jaydees with couples as Saturdays are advance limited prebooked only. All info on club website for March dates and Aprils for forward planning will be posted soon.

Does this clarify ?

The single ladies that are on the list are a greedy bunch you know

Indeedy we are!!! "

Essex - Cambs Border!

Not everyone feels comfortable with plenty of gents night as many couple who attended last week Love the attention of PLENTY of Gents which is 21st March. Friday 14th March is a couples singles night but unrestricted like a Saturday night.

Hope this clear confusion

Saffron Walden, Essex

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 00:59:01]

Saffron Walden, Essex

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 01:02:02]

Essex - Cambs Border!

They where hot !!!!!

The single ladies that are on the list are a greedy bunch you know "

Sex on the beach

Would any of them greedy girls be attending on the 21st March now. Or how about you bring them as a pre visit warm up for the Big Bash in June lol x

» Add a new message to this topic