FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > looking to try

looking to try

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im wanting to try a club, prob in Leeds but, like a lot of single guys Im a bit nervous.

any ladies or couples willing to go with me please message or any advice is welcome.

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't need a babysitter or someone to hold your hand, surely you're old enough! Think of it as a pub with lingerie

I'm the same to be fair, been looking into going to one for a while but haven't got round to it

Look out for a social in a club. Sometimes some in the Swinging club/ event ads section. You'll get to meet people and also get to have a look around a club.

I think it's very unfair to suggest you're daft for being nervous. Everyone gets nervous at some point.

Or go with a bloke mate. That way you can chat to each other and have a wander. Read the etiquette rules of clubs... and have fun.

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

Flip flop flippety flop.

Do as alot of single men do: do your research, deep breath and man up. People go to clubs by themselves all the time. A single fem has absolutely no incentive to hand hold a single guy, and neither do a couple.

"Do as alot of single men do: do your research, deep breath and man up. People go to clubs by themselves all the time. A single fem has absolutely no incentive to hand hold a single guy, and neither do a couple."

single men are big boys, they don't need their hand holding

I'm same, been considering it for a while.I know I'm the real deal when it comes to actually playing. As i've had many mmf and single women meets. But club just seems a step more.

"I'm same, been considering it for a while.I know I'm the real deal when it comes to actually playing. As i've had many mmf and single women meets. But club just seems a step more."

If you keep on considering instead of doing it you'll get nowhere

I was the same but you gotta be in it too win it, and boy did I win it lol who wants to share my winnings;)

By *ing_ArserMan  over a year ago

Manchester

To be honest, I don't understand why OP and others are nervous about going to a club alone.

I've been to four clubs so far, and in all cases I went alone. Up to a few months ago I was a complete novice without any experience what so ever.

You really don't need to worry, what's the worst that can happen? You don't get to play? so what, not a big deal.

In all cases I went with no expectations, but with an open mind.

I got to play in two clubs, no play in the third, as for the fourth I was the only one there so no play (didn't fancy playing with myself, lol)

No need to worry, just take the plunge.

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

We've all had to bite the bullet so to speak. It's even harder for a single female to pluck up the courage to walk into a club but there are so many of us who have.

My local club always takes newbies on a tour around the rabbit warren (it takes a few visits to remember where everything is), also, sometimes if a newbie goes in during a quiet session and there are some regulars in, they might just point out the newbie and see whether the regulars will just have a chat with them, remember, a chat doesn't guarantee anything more but it can certainly help people to relax.

So, come on guys, man up and get your butts down to those clubs and let us members get a look at you

» Add a new message to this topic