FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club help please

Club help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone help with club etiquette please. I am bi my partner is straight we are only interested in playing with another bi woman. What do you do at a club in you are interested and want to make the first move? We are planning to go to Cams in the Midlands any help would be grata thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Firstly approach the couple...single lady and start chatting .. but in all the times ive been not seen many single ladys .. and find out that way if there intetested in playing .. but no means no and you must respect that

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

I agree with the post above about approaching the couple first.

We go to Jaydees regally and often the single ladies outnumber the single men. Almost every couple has a bi fem

It may be worth playing as a couple with a couple but girl only then own partners.

It may speed up your search.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

if you approach a couple, make sure you speak to both of them, and make it clear your looking for soft swing girl on girl only.

If you start to take advantage and play with the girl as well, the guy is likely to get very pissed off and the playing will be over post haste.

If your looking for a bi single fem, your more likely to meet her at a regular club than on the scene, but it does and can happen, but remember, every couple with a bi female often wants the same thing.

They're at the top of the swinging food chain, you're not.

If you can make it to chams try a Monday as its a Bi night and great fun x

The only thing we'd say is to visit on a Monday might make Fred feel uncomfortable. There are usually a good number of bi girls on any other night but Mondays in particular are mostly aimed at bisexual guys, to allow them to play openly and freely without the stigma that would normally apply on a normal club night.

If Fred might be uncomfortable with two or more guys openly playing in front of him, then because its important that he enjoys his evening too, we'd advise another evening and I'm sure Annie and the team would agree.

Dave

"Can anyone help with club etiquette please. I am bi my partner is straight we are only interested in playing with another bi woman. What do you do at a club in you are interested and want to make the first move? We are planning to go to Cams in the Midlands any help would be grata thank you "

Try to arrange to meet a couple like us there , there are a few

» Add a new message to this topic