FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club newbie

Club newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, Well I've always shied away from going to a club but I'm finally going to build up the courage and make the plunge

Could any of you recommend what would be a good one for me to try around the Manchester area ?

And some tips once I'm in there lol ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, Well I've always shied away from going to a club but I'm finally going to build up the courage and make the plunge

Could any of you recommend what would be a good one for me to try around the Manchester area ?

And some tips once I'm in there lol ? "

Theres a few around Manchester, the nearest 3 to the city centre being Adam & Eves in Eccles, Cupids in Swinton and Partners in Bury.

They are 3 very different types of clubs for example Partners has a huge spa area, Cupids is a large club which we prefer and A&E is a smaller club that has less facilities than the other two.

In the end though a club is made up of many things ranging from the customers whom are in on any one night right down to how you yourself interact with other people and how you behave.

From my experiences both as a single man and nowadays as part of a couple, I'd simply say go with no expectations that anything sexual will happen, don't be a wallflower and hide in the corner of a room nor be a towel tugger. be friendly and be yourself and you'll have fun in any event and you never know, you might just be the very guy that a couple or a single lady wants to spend some time with.

Do let the club know it's your first time visit and they will show you round and explain the club rules to you too and don't be afraid to ask questions when on that tour.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic