FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > best club in the north for a newbie single female?

best club in the north for a newbie single female?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking of finally going to a club. I'll be on my own, so would love your thoughts on where might be a good place to go where I'll feel welcome. I'm thinking Manchester or Birmingham as I'd rather not bump into anyone I know in Leeds or Sheffield!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

This will bring the fans out as usual but we would say Cupids or Amour. Suggest you look at their websites and at upcoming events and decide what day/ night is best for you. D

Thank you xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've been to most of the clubs around the NW area. Cupids, amour or partners. Each have something different to offer

for a new female no3

Depends what you are looking for.

Go to the "clubs" section and read reviews...

Im sure you will have a good time where ever you decide to go x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

people are going to rave about their "favourite" club so it isn't going to be a realist answer,

you have all the manchester clubs, la chambre in sheffield... and two cracking clubs in the north east if you fancy going the other way in Club F and Vivente....

have a look at the reviews and the websites and make up your own mind......

Partners last Sunday of the month on kage night

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

La Chambre is a great club for single females.

"I'm thinking of finally going to a club. I'll be on my own, so would love your thoughts on where might be a good place to go where I'll feel welcome. I'm thinking Manchester or Birmingham as I'd rather not bump into anyone I know in Leeds or Sheffield!"

Xtasia in West Brom are having thier latest FFFF weekend at the end of Sept, take a look at the thread in swinging club/event ads for more details or feel free to message me. There will be lots of people there from the forums, so should be a good weekend.

Everyone is likely to have their favourite for their own reason. Have a good look on the club reviews/see links to individual club sites for the type of club you may like. Whichever club you chose make sure you let the staff know its your first time and you are by yourself. Im not meeting at the moment but if you want any more info you can always pm me.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

No3 in Chorley on a Thursday for the social night would be a good place to start.

Then you have Cupids or Amour, which are great with single ladies.

As Lee mentioned, the Xtasia social at the end of September will be a great opportunity to meet others and you can stay dressed withit being a nightclub type of club.

I went to Amour as a single fem on my own for my first club visit and I was made to feel so welcome I returned with a couple on Friday - drop them a message, they have a fab page x

Thank you everyone! Will check out the clubs you've mentioned. Hopefully be seeing some of you soon!

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

i would say Townhouse

"I'm thinking of finally going to a club. I'll be on my own, so would love your thoughts on where might be a good place to go where I'll feel welcome. I'm thinking Manchester or Birmingham as I'd rather not bump into anyone I know in Leeds or Sheffield!"
If you choose sheffield go for utd and not Wednesday

"Partners last Sunday of the month on kage night"

We have to go there next month

How far North r u prepared to travel??

"I'm thinking of finally going to a club. I'll be on my own, so would love your thoughts on where might be a good place to go where I'll feel welcome. I'm thinking Manchester or Birmingham as I'd rather not bump into anyone I know in Leeds or Sheffield!If you choose sheffield go for utd and not Wednesday"

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Townhouse on the wirral mainly because they make people bring in id which makes me feel safer as to who is there (that there is a record of them) and that single guys are limited so its not a meat market! Very relaxed and chilled and you can stay dressed in the bar area until you are ready x

By *on2012Man  over a year ago

southport

hi

i would like to try a club to.

Working in sheff , leeds and hudds over next 3 weeks.

can you send me message maybe arrange a coffee in leeds to discuss. new to clubs myself.

it would be good to chat to someone in came position,

pleae cam you send me a priv meessage to discuss nice profile.

i would like to try club leeds or manch

southport

hi

do u ever go to clubs in yorkshire . leeds in next few weeks?

nice profile

southport

cate and jennarob would u try leeds maybe we could all go on same nite so its like first day at school or new job toghther .. say next week - wed or thur evening as im in work all day

By *lexmrmusicMan  over a year ago

Manchester

The best club and friendliest for single ladies is Adam and Eve ,it is open from 11am till midnight during the week and is free for ladies .Monday night is cool ,Tuesday is open night and single guys can try it without becoming a member .it is clean and very welcoming

By *lexmrmusicMan  over a year ago

Manchester

i love Adam and Eve ,it is friendly for new couples and singles ,

"The best club and friendliest for single ladies is Adam and Eve ,it is open from 11am till midnight during the week and is free for ladies .Monday night is cool ,Tuesday is open night and single guys can try it without becoming a member .it is clean and very welcoming "

always hear adam an eves was a bit small and grotty?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It depends what you want from a club. For a first time you might find a dress down club a bit intimidating and the same with a club that might have a lot of single males. I would suggest trying La Chambre in Sheffield on a Saturday of Sunday. The chances of seeing someone you know are probably pretty small. But, as others have said, do some research and decide what suits you

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Tried to private message but it won't let me lol. If you want to go to the FFFF social at xtasia in sept there's a few of us singly fems going so you can meet us there and go in with us so you won't feel in you own xx

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I'm thinking of finally going to a club. I'll be on my own, so would love your thoughts on where might be a good place to go where I'll feel welcome. I'm thinking Manchester or Birmingham as I'd rather not bump into anyone I know in Leeds or Sheffield!

Tried to private message but it won't let me lol. If you want to go to the FFFF social at xtasia in sept there's a few of us singly fems going so you can meet us there and go in with us so you won't feel in you own xx"

We are friendly enough!!.........!!...Bit mad but friendly!!

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"I'm thinking of finally going to a club. I'll be on my own, so would love your thoughts on where might be a good place to go where I'll feel welcome. I'm thinking Manchester or Birmingham as I'd rather not bump into anyone I know in Leeds or Sheffield!

Tried to private message but it won't let me lol. If you want to go to the FFFF social at xtasia in sept there's a few of us singly fems going so you can meet us there and go in with us so you won't feel in you own xx

We are friendly enough!!.........!!...Bit mad but friendly!!"

Yes we are aren't we hehe! X

We are friendly enough!!.........!!...Bit mad but friendly!!

Yes we are aren't we hehe! X"

So sad - wish I was going on the fri

» Add a new message to this topic