FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > chameleons...

chameleons...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A friend is taking me for the first time i have ever been to any club, in a month on a friday night.

I have no idea if its me but i want to try it and see, he is a regular in clubs so is going to look after me and i trust him totally.

It's the small things that us women worry about that are getting me worried, i have seen the dress code is lingerie or towel, for me if i can a lacy negligee would be ideal being a bigger women i dont want to go naked, so is that ok kind of dress? what if i want to do hot tubs/jacuzzis, whats the thing to wear? and what do women wear on their feet? i dont want to be in heels. Can i take my own towel? I know it all seems a bit silly but i dont want to feel or look out of place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingandride69Man  over a year ago

birmingham

That dress will be fine , dont worry, friday nights can be full of single guys !! Daytime may be better for your first time .

I only really want to play with the man who is taking me and single guys, if there are any that i like, and he will make sure i am happy at all times.

By *ingandride69Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Have fun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to wear flip flops on my feet, due to the number of stairs heels aren't a good idea.

I wear baby doll nighties (usually sainsburys ones) or Ann summers....something that's easy to take on and off.

I've never seen anyone wearing anything in the jacuzzi, I'd suggest a swimming cossie would be okay, but you would stand out more wearing one then being naked to be honest.

You can ask for a large towel when you get there or some people do take there own.

If you want to know more about the place feel free to message me directly .

I tend to wear a short low cut dress as I've had 4 kids so i don't have a flat smooth stomach.

Most people who go in the jacuzzi do so naked and yes you can bring your own towel.

As for shoes wear what you feel comfortable in. If Im in playing i start in heels then go bare foot whereas when working i wear flat sandals as i find them more comfortable over any length of time.

Im sure you'll be fine and have a great time x

thanks ladies. x

We used to go often to Chams, the wife wore babydoll / undies with flat shoes due to the stairs. Dont forget theres a changing room with lockers so you can take a variety of outfits, and even change into a towel for the walk to the jacuzzi. Weve never seen anybody wear anything in the jacuzzi. Generally as the nite goes on, you will see what everyone else is wearing / not wearing so you can feel more comfy.

» Add a new message to this topic