FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams bi day

Chams bi day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkandy OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Been on a Monday night and it's great. , looks like I will be there a lot earlier tomorrow , wondered how busy it can be during the day ? I know there are never guarantees any club will be busy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and a lass went on a Monday by mistake. Everything was going to plan, till a guy tried to put his mouth round my cock

Defo not for me! Lol

"Me and a lass went on a Monday by mistake. Everything was going to plan, till a guy tried to put his mouth round my cock

Defo not for me! Lol "

How can you go to a bi night by mistake? They tell guys when they go in. No straight guys on a Monday.

I've been on a Monday in the day a few times, around 3pm, there's always been a fair few in, does get busier later on but still enough in

By *ongton loversCouple  over a year ago

stokeontrent

"Me and a lass went on a Monday by mistake. Everything was going to plan, till a guy tried to put his mouth round my cock

Defo not for me! Lol "

Are you for real?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Defo not for me! Lol

Are you for real?"

Whats wrong with him saying he doesn't like male attention?

I often go on Mondays and try to get there mid afternoon, there's usually a few pottering about

By *arkandy OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Thanks for the replies will give it a try tomorrow , anyone else going ?

Defo not for me! Lol

Are you for real?

Whats wrong with him saying he doesn't like male attention? "

Nothing... but it's no secret Monday is bi night. And guys are told this on their way in...

Defo not for me! Lol

Are you for real?

Nothing... but it's no secret Monday is bi night. And guys are told this on their way in..."

Exactly. At the door was when he should have said he doesn't like male attention.

Defo not for me! Lol

Are you for real?

Nothing... but it's no secret Monday is bi night. And guys are told this on their way in...

Exactly. At the door was when he should have said he doesn't like male attention. "

Well....yeah, but no should still mean no. Just because you're bi doesn't mean you would welcome any old mouth round your cock!

Defo not for me! Lol

Are you for real?

Exactly. At the door was when he should have said he doesn't like male attention.

Well....yeah, but no should still mean no. Just because you're bi doesn't mean you would welcome any old mouth round your cock!

"

Defo not for me! Lol

Are you for real?

"

I go on a monday with my bi male friend .. im not bi and wouldnt welcome being touched etc by another female .. but I do like mmf action .. so not everyone is bi on a monday and weve never been asked if one of us or both are bi as weve gone in ..

As part of a couple 1 must be bi and im surprised you have never been asked if one of you is bi. As said before even if you are bi you don't want to play with everyone same as im sure many straight people don't wish to play with everyone of the opposite sex.

We do stipulate that single guys must be bi to maintain the atmosphere we have on a Monday along with the relaxed open play that goes on without any stares or comments of disapproval that unfortunately some straight guys make.

It is explained to couples when they first attend that's its a bisexual day and they may be approached by someone of the same sex or see same sex action. We also advise if they would feel uncomfortable or likely to react badly to this then a Monday wouldn't be for them and maybe recommend a different day.

I've only ever had negative response to my sexuality or perhaps my choice of clothes from a woman. Via here though. She told me that guys like me disgust her

» Add a new message to this topic