FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > INDIANSWINGERS TO OPEN **1ST NEW SWINGING BAR IN LEICESTER CITY CENTRE**

INDIANSWINGERS TO OPEN **1ST NEW SWINGING BAR IN LEICESTER CITY CENTRE**

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fellow fabsters,

Firstly thanks for taking time to read our forum post.

We have recently brought a bar in Leicester city centre which we hoping to convert into a socializing place for swingers and locals which include couples, single males and females.

As you may know us already and if you don't see our profile and verifications we love a good party and enjoy meeting new people.

WHO WOULD THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA IN LEICESTER PLEASE HELP US.

The bar will be open 7 days a week which will offer a well stock cheap bar pool table discos on friday and saturday and great atmosphere daily.

A GREAT PLACE TO MEET GENUINE PEOPLE AND JUST RELAX AND HAVE FUN!!!

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...

DIVA XXX

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lokeforfunMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic idea

Count me in

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Hello fellow fabsters,

Firstly thanks for taking time to read our forum post.

We have recently brought a bar in Leicester city centre which we hoping to convert into a socializing place for swingers and locals which include couples, single males and females.

As you may know us already and if you don't see our profile and verifications we love a good party and enjoy meeting new people.

WHO WOULD THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA IN LEICESTER PLEASE HELP US.

The bar will be open 7 days a week which will offer a well stock cheap bar pool table discos on friday and saturday and great atmosphere daily.

A GREAT PLACE TO MEET GENUINE PEOPLE AND JUST RELAX AND HAVE FUN!!!

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...

DIVA XXX "

used to travel to (and enjoy) G spot in its early days, shame it went downhill

By *uilty pleasurersCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Sounds good looking forward to it

Thanks guys this will be open to swingers either if your single or a couple or a group of swingers looking for a good night out we guarantee it !!! ALL WELCOME AS THEY SAY THE MORE THE MERRIER !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Danny / Diva

What a great idea, thank you!

Leicester needs this!

We love the idea of that kind of bar. We would visit all the way from carmarthen South wales xxx by the way it would be worth the drive just to you guys in the flesh, stunning xxxx

"Danny / Diva

What a great idea, thank you!

Leicester needs this!

"

Thanks hun xxx

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

It sounds like an excellent idea

Fantastic news. Can't wait to hear more.

"Thanks guys this will be open to swingers either if your single or a couple or a group of swingers looking for a good night out we guarantee it !!! ALL WELCOME AS THEY SAY THE MORE THE MERRIER !!!"
if you have a website we will put you as a link on ours?

"We love the idea of that kind of bar. We would visit all the way from carmarthen South wales xxx by the way it would be worth the drive just to you guys in the flesh, stunning xxxx"

AWWWW so sweety we ae just an average couple maybe abut crazy love to meet you both xxx

"Thanks guys this will be open to swingers either if your single or a couple or a group of swingers looking for a good night out we guarantee it !!! ALL WELCOME AS THEY SAY THE MORE THE MERRIER !!!if you have a website we will put you as a link on ours? "

thanks your help we are currently renovating the place but will have a website soon xxx

thanks for all the support and help guys xxx

By *radsweetMan  over a year ago

Southwell

It's a great idea; I miss G Spot in some ways but not the carpets which seemed to have a sticky black layer to them but did meet some interesting people.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Sounds a great idea and Leicester is in need of a swinging focal point. Keep us updated please guys

By *inders and ButtonsCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool/Fleetwood

Good luck on ur new venture, we know u will make a success of it as u two do def know how to party and have fun..and u never know we might even come down our selves..

"Good luck on ur new venture, we know u will make a success of it as u two do def know how to party and have fun..and u never know we might even come down our selves.."

Thanks cinders xxx

By *eo67Man  over a year ago

leicester

I think that's a great idea, will beat travelling all over the county. x

Is it a club/play venue or just a pub? If it's the latter, am I missing something, because I can't really see the point?

"Is it a club/play venue or just a pub? If it's the latter, am I missing something, because I can't really see the point? "

Its a bar/Club where like mined singles and couples can come and relax have a drink or two meet other swingers.

LEICESTER DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS

And many like to meet socially before fun hence us opening this WE WELCOME ALL OLD AND NEW FRIENDS TO JOIN US X

It's a fantastic idea and I hope to be there opening night!

Also, happy to help out evenings with painting (nothing harder!!)

"It's a fantastic idea and I hope to be there opening night!

Also, happy to help out evenings with painting (nothing harder!!)"

Thanks for all you support xxx

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Great idea guys and great profile too, can't wait to check out the new place, and you too lol

"Great idea guys and great profile too, can't wait to check out the new place, and you too lol"

I can code in HTML, PHP, MySql, CSS, Javascript to name a few lol

"I can code in HTML, PHP, MySql, CSS, Javascript to name a few lol"

Thanks again tony and shaz xxx

hi guys cant wait,

"Is it a club/play venue or just a pub? If it's the latter, am I missing something, because I can't really see the point? "

I was wondering that lol

Seems pointless if it is just a bar !

It's not pointless at all, it's good for the swingers that like to social side as well as the fun, if you do happen to meet someone there you want to have fun with you can always take them home or somewhere.

For us, Leicester has nothing at the moment and as we can't drive, we miss out on alot.

By *ongton loversCouple  over a year ago

stokeontrent

Are the general public allowed in this bar or is it specifically for swingers?

"Is it a club/play venue or just a pub? If it's the latter, am I missing something, because I can't really see the point?

I was wondering that lol

Seems pointless if it is just a bar !"

Thanks for post pointless to some but many on this site and that who enjoy swinging enjoy to socialize and a good party hence why tend to attend socials.

It may not be everyone but we know leicester needs a venue in the heart of city centre where you can relax and enjoy like minded company.

Thanks for you post x

By *tag68Man  over a year ago

Sutton in Ashfield

Sounds like a great idea, keep us posted

"Are the general public allowed in this bar or is it specifically for swingers?"

All our welcome as mentioned it for like minded singles and couples you can organise a meet off here then meet them at our venue where we offer a relaxed atmosphere so both parties can get to know each other. Locals would attend but would help discreation as it would be and look like your meeting with friends for a social drink.

"Are the general public allowed in this bar or is it specifically for swingers?"

And how would you differentiate between the 2?

Lots of great support from Locals and fellow swingers see our verifications we hold some of the best parties in u.k where everyone enjoys there night x

"Are the general public allowed in this bar or is it specifically for swingers?

"

As mentioned some swingers much like ourselfs like to socialize before jumping into bed. Hence why this venue will allow swingers to meet and get to know eachother and if lucky there are many afforable hotels or you can invite them back to yours.

We understand this venue may not be for all but as genuine swingers and living in Leicester we needed something hence when why we opening this venue.

Great !! keep me posted

"Great !! keep me posted "

Thanks hun will do xx

Diva x

Great idea. Leicester is in dire need of this. I look forward to being there on the first night

This is a fantastic idea!!

Can't wait to visit!!

Congrats and wish u all the success x

As mentioned some swingers much like ourselfs like to socialize before jumping into bed. Hence why this venue will allow swingers to meet and get to know eachother and if lucky there are many afforable hotels or you can invite them back to yours.

We understand this venue may not be for all but as genuine swingers and living in Leicester we needed something hence when why we opening this venue."

I understand that. The question I asked was how would you differentiate between a swinger and joe public?

We understand this venue may not be for all but as genuine swingers and living in Leicester we needed something hence when why we opening this venue.

I understand that. The question I asked was how would you differentiate between a swinger and joe public?

"

And As mentioned ALL WELCOME why should anyone be treated different. And as mentioned this venue is for all to use a safe enviroment where to meet your organised meets somewhere you can relax and enjoy a drink and our companyand the atomosphere.

WHETHER YOUR A SWINGER OR LOCAL ALL WELCOME!!!

what will you be callin it ?

"what will you be callin it ?

"

All ideas welcome for name?

And As mentioned ALL WELCOME why should anyone be treated different. And as mentioned this venue is for all to use a safe enviroment where to meet your organised meets somewhere you can relax and enjoy a drink and our companyand the atomosphere.

WHETHER YOUR A SWINGER OR LOCAL ALL WELCOME!!!"

So it's not a swingers bar then?

By *uffdiver946Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Fantastic idea! Let me know when it opens, I'd love to come to support you! Xxxxx

thanks x

I think its a great idea somewhere to meet and have a social chat and meet and make new friends

"I think its a great idea somewhere to meet and have a social chat and meet and make new friends"

thanks for the support x

when do you hope to have it open

"when do you hope to have it open"

mid november xx fingers crossed

Great idea, I'll defo pop down on opening night. X

"Great idea, I'll defo pop down on opening night. X"

Thanks x

"when do you hope to have it open

mid november xx fingers crossed "

ok thats not long to wait then and we will have to pop in as we are quite local

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

Good luck with the opening.

It sounds more like a 'Swingers-friendly bar' than just a 'Swingers bar'

But it'll give people a place to go where they know they're welcome and don't have to be self-conscious.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Thinking outside the box here.

I meet people for socials at various places all over Leicester but a public bar that will soon be known as a place where swingers congregate, will only attract the wrong sort of attention.

You will be under close scrutiny from all sorts of unwanted authorities and I don't want to be there when that happens!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Thinking outside the box here.

I meet people for socials at various places all over Leicester but a public bar that will soon be known as a place where swingers congregate, will only attract the wrong sort of attention.

You will be under close scrutiny from all sorts of unwanted authorities and I don't want to be there when that happens!"

I think this may be what wheels was questioning earlier.

If it's just 'a bar' where anyone can enter, and therefore non-swingers will soon realise that customers are swingers (people talk, people listen - especially after a few drinks!) and word will spread.

You may then find people are there to gawp - as often happens outside club entrances - rather than use the bar for the right reasons. Add the potential for unwanted advances from people who don't understand the lifestyle, potential media involvement and interest from certain religious/political/community groups - and whilst all the intentions are good you may find swingers won't be willing to be potentially outed or persecuted for frequenting the place.

Hopefully this won't happen. But sadly I somehow doubt it.

Good luck!!

A

You will be under close scrutiny from all sorts of unwanted authorities and I don't want to be there when that happens!

If it's just 'a bar' where anyone can enter, and therefore non-swingers will soon realise that customers are swingers (people talk, people listen - especially after a few drinks!) and word will spread.

You may then find people are there to gawp - as often happens outside club entrances - rather than use the bar for the right reasons. Add the potential for unwanted advances from people who don't understand the lifestyle, potential media involvement and interest from certain religious/political/community groups - and whilst all the intentions are good you may find swingers won't be willing to be potentially outed or persecuted for frequenting the place.

Good luck!!

A"

Thanks for your detailed response we totally understand what you are trying to say but with over 4 years experience in swinging and hosting some of U.K's most liked parties and also owning and being in the bar and restaurant trade for the past 10 years we are entertainers and always look after all customers whether female or males.... See our verifications about our parties.

As mentioned Leicester has no place like this nowerdays single men,women, and couples like to meet for a drink and get to know fellow swingers rather than jumping in bed hence why we have given them an option where they can come meet myself and hubby relax enjoy the drinks and music a place to meet their organised meets.

We are so glad to have had so much support from other swingers and hopefully we can make this a great venue.

We have taken your advice thanks for your comments.

no issues

Diva x

Good luck!!

A"

This is exactly the point I was making. The concept is massively flawed. What if the couple you are chatting too are locals and take exception to being approached?

You will be under close scrutiny from all sorts of unwanted authorities and I don't want to be there when that happens!"

thanks for honest post

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Good luck!!

A

Thanks for your detailed response we totally understand what you are trying to say but with over 4 years experience in swinging and hosting some of U.K's most liked parties and also owning and being in the bar and restaurant trade for the past 10 years we are entertainers and always look after all customers whether female or males.... See our verifications about our parties.

As mentioned Leicester has no place like this nowerdays single men,women, and couples like to meet for a drink and get to know fellow swingers rather than jumping in bed hence why we have given them an option where they can come meet myself and hubby relax enjoy the drinks and music a place to meet their organised meets.

We are so glad to have had so much support from other swingers and hopefully we can make this a great venue.

We have taken your advice thanks for your comments.

no issues

Diva x"

Thanks for the response!!

I really do wish you luck - I've also a fair few years experience in the bar/pub trade.

Bars with 'themes' soon build reputations. Gay bars are known as gay bars. Sports bars are known as sports bars. Family pubs.....you get my drift!

There's a massive difference in opening a swingers venue, hosting parties - and trying to cater for both swinging AND vanilla customers. The two don't tend to mix well. Once a venue is 'labelled' you get the bad that comes with the god intentions.

And without a method of controlling who your customers are you may find the target audience you hope to cater for won't walk through the doors.

A

Good luck!!

A

This is exactly the point I was making. The concept is massively flawed. What if the couple you are chatting too are locals and take exception to being approached?

"

As mention we welcome your support and comments and doing this to help others and ourself to provide a GENUINE, SAFE VENUE in Leicester to meet your organised meets or have a drinks.

just a thought but if you have as swingers bar then ppl will eventually get wise, and as a gay venue used to be, the guests then hounded. Perhaps your marketing should be , Swinger Friendly, advertised on fab and other such media. Any events purely for swingers would be best done by renting the bar out to organized parties , that just happen to be swingers events. This should also remove the councils attempts to close down a swingers venue!

just putting it out there... but as soon as you state a swingers pub the council will try everything they can to close you.

"just a thought but if you have as swingers bar then ppl will eventually get wise, and as a gay venue used to be, the guests then hounded. Perhaps your marketing should be , Swinger Friendly, advertised on fab and other such media. Any events purely for swingers would be best done by renting the bar out to organized parties , that just happen to be swingers events. This should also remove the councils attempts to close down a swingers venue!

just putting it out there... but as soon as you state a swingers pub the council will try everything they can to close you.

"

Thank god !!!! We have been trying to say that is SWINGING FRIENDLY BAR hence why locals will be able to attend.

Thank for your comment and help.

kind regards

Diva x

To all the nay-sayers about attracting the wrong types.

We have passed on your comments to all the gay bars, alternative lifestyle venues, transgender friendly places, etc, etc.

They wish to pass on their thanks for bringing the issue to their attention and have acknowledged their own stupidity for have having realised this would happen and have agreed to close within the week.

If it's open to all - It's a normal bar.. so what is "swinger friendly".. that other bars aren't already?

It's no different than meeting up with others at a normal bar to socialise.

"If it's open to all - It's a normal bar.. so what is "swinger friendly".. that other bars aren't already?

It's no different than meeting up with others at a normal bar to socialise."

As we said this may not be all but we welcome comments.

"just a thought but if you have as swingers bar then ppl will eventually get wise, and as a gay venue used to be, the guests then hounded. Perhaps your marketing should be , Swinger Friendly, advertised on fab and other such media. Any events purely for swingers would be best done by renting the bar out to organized parties , that just happen to be swingers events. This should also remove the councils attempts to close down a swingers venue!

Thank god !!!! We have been trying to say that is SWINGING FRIENDLY BAR hence why locals will be able to attend.

kind regards

Diva x

"

But at the start of the thread it was a swingers bar. Now it's swinger friendly. That's a big difference.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

As Swingers Club owners we would like to wish you best of luck in your new venture and promise faithfully (once you are open)to pop-in for a drink whenever we next hit Leicester.

I would only offer two sentences of advice:

1. Be careful about talking to the press. There is a lot to be said for quiet anonymity. Let your customers build from findinf out about you from word of mouth and places like FAB.

2. Keep your eye on the ball even when others around you may appear to be negative and unhelpfull.

Beyond that - GOOD LUCK:

Cat and Tag X

London

kind regards

Diva x

"

I really get what you are trying to do but it will still end up as a magnet for folk who think swinging is a quick fuck.

You will be constantly having to prove that no sexual activity is taking place. What about the time when someone takes it too far and another customer complains to the police? Do you fancy that all over the Mercury?

All the places I go to are swinging friendly, they simply don't know why I'm sitting at the bar talking to a couple or a single bloke. I don't get bothered or gossiped about. I live and work in this city and I don't want anyone speculating about me simply because I'm in a bar where swingers are known to frequent.

In fact, if you go to the Fosse Park food hall, you'll see loads of us there having a social or two. It's a handy spot for meeting people who use the M1/M69. There's also a generic, large pub just minutes away from there.

I do wish you much success with it, I really do, but it's a place I will actively avoid.

kind regards

Diva x

But at the start of the thread it was a swingers bar. Now it's swinger friendly. That's a big difference.

"

And as from start cystal wheel we mention ALL WELCOME INCLUDING LOCALS and also mentioned IT'S A VENUE WHERES OTHERS CAN MEET AND HAVE A DRINK AND A FAB EVENING....

Thats all we wanted a place where everyone's welcomes and can meet safely. Some people seem to undwestand this more than others.

Thanks for comments once again

Diva x

"As Swingers Club owners we would like to wish you best of luck in your new venture and promise faithfully (once you are open)to pop-in for a drink whenever we next hit Leicester.

I would only offer two sentences of advice:

1. Be careful about talking to the press. There is a lot to be said for quiet anonymity. Let your customers build from findinf out about you from word of mouth and places like FAB.

2. Keep your eye on the ball even when others around you may appear to be negative and unhelpfull.

Beyond that - GOOD LUCK:

Cat and Tag X

"

THANKS GUYS XXX

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"To all the nay-sayers about attracting the wrong types.

We have passed on your comments to all the gay bars, alternative lifestyle venues, transgender friendly places, etc, etc.

They wish to pass on their thanks for bringing the issue to their attention and have acknowledged their own stupidity for have having realised this would happen and have agreed to close within the week."

And back in the real world...........

Nobody has said gay bars, TV or alternative lifestyle venues are wrong or in any way negative.

In an ideal world this would also be true of a venue advertising itself as 'swinger friendly'. But the world is far from ideal!

Look at the number of times swinging events advertised on websites at vanilla venues - hotels and bars, social clubs and community halls - have ended up in the media. How often do people report cars full of young lads sat outside swingers clubs gawping and hurling abuse at visitors? How often is it said in profiles and forum posts that people wish for discretion?

Gay bars etc will never have the same problem as a venue such as the OP is suggesting. They are a common theme in most big cities. Clientele will be open about their sexuality. Those entering premises won't be there to try and 'out' other customers.

Whilst the intentions are positive and I don't doubt have support of many - equally I suspect many will carry on engaging in socials in existing ways without wanting to draw attention to themselves.

If you can't see the point I and others are making then fine. We're not 'nay saying' - just offering the perspective we, and I suspect many others will have.

But as I'd have no interest in visiting such a venue feel free to disregard any of my comments.

A

By *tm1Man  over a year ago

great oakley

Once word gets around that it is a place where swingers meet I fear that unfortunately you will be swamped by groups of d*unk Leary guys who think it is a great opportunity for a chance of a shag

Sounds fantastic.

Will be attending

"To all the nay-sayers about attracting the wrong types.

They wish to pass on their thanks for bringing the issue to their attention and have acknowledged their own stupidity for have having realised this would happen and have agreed to close within the week.

And back in the real world...........

Nobody has said gay bars, TV or alternative lifestyle venues are wrong or in any way negative.

In an ideal world this would also be true of a venue advertising itself as 'swinger friendly'. But the world is far from ideal!

Look at the number of times swinging events advertised on websites at vanilla venues - hotels and bars, social clubs and community halls - have ended up in the media. How often do people report cars full of young lads sat outside swingers clubs gawping and hurling abuse at visitors? How often is it said in profiles and forum posts that people wish for discretion?

Gay bars etc will never have the same problem as a venue such as the OP is suggesting. They are a common theme in most big cities. Clientele will be open about their sexuality. Those entering premises won't be there to try and 'out' other customers.

Whilst the intentions are positive and I don't doubt have support of many - equally I suspect many will carry on engaging in socials in existing ways without wanting to draw attention to themselves.

If you can't see the point I and others are making then fine. We're not 'nay saying' - just offering the perspective we, and I suspect many others will have.

But as I'd have no interest in visiting such a venue feel free to disregard any of my comments.

A"

As mentioned Thanks for your comments.

By *xotic indianCouple  over a year ago

leicester

If I understand there won't be any play room If you meet a couple or single you click and want to swap will have to get a room or go to own play to have fun

It good for local swingers Will def check it out

"If I understand there won't be any play room If you meet a couple or single you click and want to swap will have to get a room or go to own play to have fun

It good for local swingers Will def check it out "

Thanks for your support x

I maybe being completely dense he but surely the good people of Leicester already have many bars in which to meet for a social? The OP is implying that it will be a safe place to meet, does that mean that Leicester isn't safe generally?

"I maybe being completely dense he but surely the good people of Leicester already have many bars in which to meet for a social? The OP is implying that it will be a safe place to meet, does that mean that Leicester isn't safe generally?

"

Thank you for your comment We are just giving the people of Leicester something most want and have had lots of genuine support. But all are welcome to leave to views and comment so once again thamks.

Leicester is lovely city maybe you should come and visit it.

I agree with that

I agree with that

"

IT'S A VENUE TO MEET OTHERS SAFELY AS MENTIONED SWINGERS FRIENDLY CLUB

"If it's open to all - It's a normal bar.. so what is "swinger friendly".. that other bars aren't already?

It's no different than meeting up with others at a normal bar to socialise."

Great idea

Hope it works out well for you both

Will definitely try and visit all the way from South wales

X

"Great idea

Hope it works out well for you both

Will definitely try and visit all the way from South wales

X"

Thanks for the support xxx

"I maybe being completely dense he but surely the good people of Leicester already have many bars in which to meet for a social? The OP is implying that it will be a safe place to meet, does that mean that Leicester isn't safe generally?

"

There are loads of bars where swingers can meet up with other swingers and then if they want, they can go on to play in local hotel or home All bars provide that without knowing lol

I guess if people want to go to it then fine but me, il stick with going somewhere thats not known locally as a swinger friendly bar

London

I agree with that

IT'S A VENUE TO MEET OTHERS SAFELY AS MENTIONED SWINGERS FRIENDLY CLUB "

I know, you keep saying that but actually, it won't be safer at all. We will be gawped at, groped and disrespected, that doesn't happen at The Orange Tree, Costas, Neros or any other venue that sells food and drink where I can sit in peace, knowing joe public won't be looking at me, desperate to see me doing something illegal in a public place.

There are loads of bars where swingers can meet up with other swingers and then if they want, they can go on to play in local hotel or home All bars provide that without knowing lol

I guess if people want to go to it then fine but me, il stick with going somewhere thats not known locally as a swinger friendly bar "

THANKS!!! for your comments and your right everyone is allowed too choose where they want to go as we are not forcing people just giving an option xxx

Ditto

I agree with that

I know, you keep saying that but actually, it won't be safer at all. We will be gawped at, groped and disrespected, that doesn't happen at The Orange Tree, Costas, Neros or any other venue that sells food and drink where I can sit in peace, knowing joe public won't be looking at me, desperate to see me doing something illegal in a public place."

As thanks for your comments and yes we understand what you are saying but before judging us and the venue you should read our verifications. We look after all and we are only advertising as a swingers friendly venue on this site.

We understand and respect your comments. We wish you luck with swinging (THIS VENUE IS A OPTION FOR PEOPLE TO MEET SAFELY IN A RELAXED ATMOSPHERE THAT ALL!!!)

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Great idea. We will be down to try this out. We wish you the very best of luck. We are sure that you will be as successful with this as you have been with your other business ventures.

Good luck.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Would people be able to end up there accidentally... Like not know it is a swingers place and be walking past thinking they may pop in for a drink?

Or would it have doorstaff explaining to people that it is a lifestyle venue?

Would it be for meeting up rather than any play on the premises, so only require normal licensing?

I like the idea of it I just have a few questions really.

"Would people be able to end up there accidentally... Like not know it is a swingers place and be walking past thinking they may pop in for a drink?

Would it be for meeting up rather than any play on the premises, so only require normal licensing?

I like the idea of it I just have a few questions really."

Thank you for your comments and questions...

This venue will be like any other bar and club you enjoy it gives a safe option to meet your organised meets and get to know them better great atmosphere and discos on weekends. We will welcome all which means locals and swingers but you won't be pin pointted and mention to all saying your a swinger we believe in being discreet. Doorstaff will be on doors mainly on friday and saturdays. If you have any other question please ask xxx

"Great idea. We will be down to try this out. We wish you the very best of luck. We are sure that you will be as successful with this as you have been with your other business ventures.

Good luck."

Thank you xxx

Quote: We understand and respect your comments. We wish you luck with swinging (THIS VENUE IS A OPTION FOR PEOPLE TO MEET SAFELY IN A RELAXED ATMOSPHERE THAT ALL!!!)

But why do people need a special place for that, surely many bars in Leicester provide this?

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Quote: We understand and respect your comments. We wish you luck with swinging (THIS VENUE IS A OPTION FOR PEOPLE TO MEET SAFELY IN A RELAXED ATMOSPHERE THAT ALL!!!)

But why do people need a special place for that, surely many bars in Leicester provide this? "

No individual would ever need it. I believe it is being offered as an option.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Would people be able to end up there accidentally... Like not know it is a swingers place and be walking past thinking they may pop in for a drink?

This venue will be like any other bar and club you enjoy it gives a safe option to meet your organised meets and get to know them better great atmosphere and discos on weekends. We will welcome all which means locals and swingers but you won't be pin pointted and mention to all saying your a swinger we believe in being discreet. Doorstaff will be on doors mainly on friday and saturdays. If you have any other question please ask xxx"

So the thread was titled

"INDIANSWINGERS TO OPEN **1ST NEW SWINGING BAR IN LEICESTER CITY CENTRE**"

But now you're saying it will be like any other bar.

So basically not a swingers bar but 'a bar'.

As others have said - no different to any bar the length and breadth of the country.

I'm less confused now. I appreciate any business likes to advertise but promoting something in the way you have has caused unnecessary confusion.

Thanks for clearing things up.

A

[Removed by poster at 20/10/14 17:36:03]

This venue will be like any other bar and club you enjoy it gives a safe option to meet your organised meets and get to know them better great atmosphere and discos on weekends. We will welcome all which means locals and swingers but you won't be pin pointted and mention to all saying your a swinger we believe in being discreet. Doorstaff will be on doors mainly on friday and saturdays. If you have any other question please ask xxx

So the thread was titled

"INDIANSWINGERS TO OPEN **1ST NEW SWINGING BAR IN LEICESTER CITY CENTRE**"

But now you're saying it will be like any other bar.

So basically not a swingers bar but 'a bar'.

As others have said - no different to any bar the length and breadth of the country.

I'm less confused now. I appreciate any business likes to advertise but promoting something in the way you have has caused unnecessary confusion.

Thanks for clearing things up.

A"

Thanks for understanding sorry for the confusion.

Great idea. Very sad to see people knocking the idea before you have even opened your doors.

I agree with that

I know, you keep saying that but actually, it won't be safer at all. We will be gawped at, groped and disrespected, that doesn't happen at The Orange Tree, Costas, Neros or any other venue that sells food and drink where I can sit in peace, knowing joe public won't be looking at me, desperate to see me doing something illegal in a public place.

As thanks for your comments and yes we understand what you are saying but before judging us and the venue you should read our verifications. We look after all and we are only advertising as a swingers friendly venue on this site.

We understand and respect your comments. We wish you luck with swinging (THIS VENUE IS A OPTION FOR PEOPLE TO MEET SAFELY IN A RELAXED ATMOSPHERE THAT ALL!!!)"

London

"Great idea. Very sad to see people knocking the idea before you have even opened your doors. "

Nobody is knocking anything, merely pointing out that attending a bar, open to everyone, that will be known as a swinging friendly bar, is fraught with problems.

I guess if people want to go to it then fine but me, il stick with going somewhere thats not known locally as a swinger friendly bar "

Why are you ashamed to be known as a swinger.

"Great idea. Very sad to see people knocking the idea before you have even opened your doors. "

I don't think most people are knocking it, most people don't understand why the OP is implying there are no other places in Leicester where people can meet up in a safe environment. In reality its just another bar, no different I expect to many others in the area

"Great idea. Very sad to see people knocking the idea before you have even opened your doors.

Nobody is knocking anything, merely pointing out that attending a bar, open to everyone, that will be known as a swinging friendly bar, is fraught with problems. "

Im sure the op as thought this throu before hand. Maybe be positive about it and not dwell on the negatives If your not gonna use the bar in question then why comment

"Great idea. Very sad to see people knocking the idea before you have even opened your doors.

Nobody is knocking anything, merely pointing out that attending a bar, open to everyone, that will be known as a swinging friendly bar, is fraught with problems. Im sure the op as thought this throu before hand. Maybe be positive about it and not dwell on the negatives If your not gonna use the bar in question then why comment "

We are lovers not haters but everyone is allowed to comment but thanks for your support x

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

Nobody is knocking anything, merely pointing out that attending a bar, open to everyone, that will be known as a swinging friendly bar, is fraught with problems. Im sure the op as thought this throu before hand. Maybe be positive about it and not dwell on the negatives If your not gonna use the bar in question then why comment "

Becaude the OP wanted feedback?

It's not a big city so some would not be comfortable using an establishment that was tagged as "swinging" becuase they don't want any potential hassle, just a thought!

Because in the opening post it asks for opinions?

Nobody is knocking anything, merely pointing out that attending a bar, open to everyone, that will be known as a swinging friendly bar, is fraught with problems. "

By *aughtylover80Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"what will you be callin it ?

All ideas welcome for name?"

I think D's

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

easy! Desi!

Nottingham

Hey Diva I think it's a great idea. It creates a place where you can go socialise with others without any sort of prejudice, feels particularly more welcoming me.

And to those negative posters, if you're not interested then you don't have to visit

Much needed i think....

I would come

By *obinhood212Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hey its a great idea.no stress or worries of if I go meet I'll have to play and gives open place for like minded people to arrange a meet.

I can help with the DJ sides of things if needed guys.

Thanks guys for your support x

London

"Hey Diva I think it's a great idea. It creates a place where you can go socialise with others without any sort of prejudice, feels particularly more welcoming me.

And to those negative posters, if you're not interested then you don't have to visit "

I can go anywhere and meet without any sort of prejudice but not the place they are promoting because that's where the greatest threat of it is!

Do you often get harassed in Starbucks for being a swinger?

No negativity, just contributing to the discussion.

"Hey Diva I think it's a great idea. It creates a place where you can go socialise with others without any sort of prejudice, feels particularly more welcoming me.

And to those negative posters, if you're not interested then you don't have to visit

I can go anywhere and meet without any sort of prejudice but not the place they are promoting because that's where the greatest threat of it is!

No negativity, just contributing to the discussion."

Thanks for contributing but we dont understand how anyone would pin point you in our bar and say your a swinger. its a swinger friendly bar that welcomes all and as a female i would like to think its a place to relax and enjoy a good night out.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I think it would be a great idea except that the local chavs, if the place is known as a swingers bar, will just assume that any female in there is 'up for it'.

London

Thanks for contributing but we dont understand how anyone would pin point you in our bar and say your a swinger. its a swinger friendly bar that welcomes all and as a female i would like to think its a place to relax and enjoy a good night out.

"

Because your bar will become known as a 'swinger friendly' place and will attract people because of that. Non-swingers who don't understand swinging will cause problems.

London

"I think it would be a great idea except that the local chavs, if the place is known as a swingers bar, will just assume that any female in there is 'up for it'. "

Yep, but some on the thread are having a hard time understanding that.

By *hingyxxxxxxWoman  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Sounds good to us - we are of the same opinion as yourselves - socialising plays a very important role in swinging builds up the rapport and excitement!! Bring it on!!!

P n P

"I think it would be a great idea except that the local chavs, if the place is known as a swingers bar, will just assume that any female in there is 'up for it'.

Yep, but some on the thread are having a hard time understanding that. "

As mentioned this will be a controlled by myself and hubby and doorstaff if you read our verifications our parties are always a big hit. We like to think we put peoples needs before ours as we like to see happy people thats all we are doing offer a venue where you can come if you want relax, enjoy and have a drink.

"Sounds good to us - we are of the same opinion as yourselves - socialising plays a very important role in swinging builds up the rapport and excitement!! Bring it on!!!

P n P "

Thanks again for your support xxx

Great ideea. Count on me. X

I wish the OP's all the best, with their new Bar in Leicester. I share some of the misgivings posted - that it will become known or 'labelled' as 'the Swingers bar'. Cannot see how you can avoid this issue.... sorry...

Perhaps it could just be a Swinger friendly place to hold Fabs Socials though....

"I wish the OP's all the best, with their new Bar in Leicester. I share some of the misgivings posted - that it will become known or 'labelled' as 'the Swingers bar'. Cannot see how you can avoid this issue.... sorry...

Perhaps it could just be a Swinger friendly place to hold Fabs Socials though.... "

Have mentioned its a SWINGING FRIENDLY BAR ONLY!!! NO PLAYING JUST SOCIALIZING.

sounds good to me!!! like other people have said you will get stuck with 'swingers' bar thow could be a good thing or a bad thing lets hope good things happen leicester needs a place for swingers a club in my eyes would of been a better option but best of luck hope it takes off for you.any plastering wants doing give me a shout

"I wish the OP's all the best, with their new Bar in Leicester. I share some of the misgivings posted - that it will become known or 'labelled' as 'the Swingers bar'. Cannot see how you can avoid this issue.... sorry...

Perhaps it could just be a Swinger friendly place to hold Fabs Socials though....

Have mentioned its a SWINGING FRIENDLY BAR ONLY!!! NO PLAYING JUST SOCIALIZING."

NO NEED TO SHOUT.

The point has been made a number of times, that as a known Swinger Friendly Bar, there may be problems.

But as a venue that would happily hold occasional or even regular, Fabs Socials, I think it might work. Perhaps this is what you mean...???

I never mentioned playing...

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Could any of those accusing people of being negative please clarify why this bar will in any way differ from any other pub, bar, club (vanilla) or coffee shop in how it will be safer, more discreet or better for swingers than anywhere else?

From what the OPs have clearly said in the thread it won't be advertised anywhere (except here on Fab apparently) as being swinger friendly. It won't be somewhere you'll be highlighted as being a swinger. It won't be a play venue.

It will be open to the public. You can meet other Fab members for drinks, socialising and chats. There will be pool tables and discos, door staff on a Friday/Saturday night. A bit like hundreds of other bars and pubs across the country. It offers nothing different.

I'm sure it will be a very nice bar. But unless I'm missing something here I really can't see how this fills a gap in the market and why people are so excited and claiming nothing similar currently exists in the area?

It's not, by the admission of the owners, a swingers bar. Nor will it be advertised as such or run any differently to any other drinking establishment.

The thread instead of being titled as **1ST NEW SWINGING BAR IN LEICESTER CITY CENTRE** could just as easily been titled **NEW BAR IN LEICESTER CITY CENTRE**

But I guess that wouldn't have attracted the same interest and would have fallen foul of the rule against commercial spam on the forums!

A

By *appypear12Couple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Fantastic idea count us in

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

IT'S A VENUE TO MEET OTHERS SAFELY AS MENTIONED SWINGERS FRIENDLY CLUB "

What will make it safer than any other pub to meet in?

Excited! Keep us all posted

"Could any of those accusing people of being negative please clarify why this bar will in any way differ from any other pub, bar, club (vanilla) or coffee shop in how it will be safer, more discreet or better for swingers than anywhere else?

From what the OPs have clearly said in the thread it won't be advertised anywhere (except here on Fab apparently) as being swinger friendly. It won't be somewhere you'll be highlighted as being a swinger. It won't be a play venue.

It will be open to the public. You can meet other Fab members for drinks, socialising and chats. There will be pool tables and discos, door staff on a Friday/Saturday night. A bit like hundreds of other bars and pubs across the country. It offers nothing different.

I'm sure it will be a very nice bar. But unless I'm missing something here I really can't see how this fills a gap in the market and why people are so excited and claiming nothing similar currently exists in the area?

It's not, by the admission of the owners, a swingers bar. Nor will it be advertised as such or run any differently to any other drinking establishment.

The thread instead of being titled as **1ST NEW SWINGING BAR IN LEICESTER CITY CENTRE** could just as easily been titled **NEW BAR IN LEICESTER CITY CENTRE**

But I guess that wouldn't have attracted the same interest and would have fallen foul of the rule against commercial spam on the forums!

A"

Thanks again for your lovely comment

Nottingham

No negativity, just contributing to the discussion."

Of course not in Starbucks. However if I was out in town and told someone I swing then the reaction to that would (in most cases) be totally different to that in Danny and Divas bar hence why it would be more welcoming x

Of course not in Starbucks. However if I was out in town and told someone I swing then the reaction to that would (in most cases) be totally different to that in Danny and Divas bar hence why it would be more welcoming x"

Nottingham

Of course not in Starbucks. However if I was out in town and told someone I swing then the reaction to that would (in most cases) be totally different to that in Danny and Divas bar hence why it would be more welcoming x

"

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Of course not in Starbucks. However if I was out in town and told someone I swing then the reaction to that would (in most cases) be totally different to that in Danny and Divas bar hence why it would be more welcoming x"

As it wouldn't be just swingers in the pub then that might not be the case at all.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

What will make it safer than any other pub to meet in?"

Can I ask the OP...what will make your pub safer to meet than any other bar?

"

Can I ask the OP...what will make your pub safer to meet than any other bar?"

ARE YOU ASKING AS MODERATOR OR A SWINGER ALL QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED !!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

ARE YOU ASKING AS MODERATOR OR A SWINGER ALL QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED !!!"

A swinger.

This question you didn't answer did you?

"

Can I ask the OP...what will make your pub safer to meet than any other bar?"

Was thinking the same at the end of the day it will be another pub

"

ARE YOU ASKING AS MODERATOR OR A SWINGER ALL QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED !!!"

Why all the SHOUTING.....??

"

A swinger.

This question you didn't answer did you?"

WE THINK WE HAVE ANSWERED EVERYTHING 100 TIMES OVER IN THIS FORUM RUBY AS A MODERATOR AND GENUINE SWINGER IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN COMMING WHY ASK ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure why you are getting so het up, but it isn't very welcoming to new customers you are trying to attract.

( A swinger talking )

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Now a moderator talking......if your pub is going to be for swingers only or you have socials for swingers , you can advertise your pub.

If it is just a commercial venture then it can't be advertised on the site and why I have removed some posts.

"

A swinger.

WE THINK WE HAVE ANSWERED EVERYTHING 100 TIMES OVER IN THIS FORUM RUBY AS A MODERATOR AND GENUINE SWINGER IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN COMMING WHY ASK ? "

Your opening post asks for options?

But all you've done is shout ir ignore any post that isn't totally sycophantic

"Now a moderator talking......if your pub is going to be for swingers only or you have socials for swingers , you can advertise your pub.

If it is just a commercial venture then it can't be advertised on the site and why I have removed some posts. "

AND AS A PAYING AND LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS WE HAVE OUR RIGHTS!!!

FOR SOME ADVERSTING ON THERE PROFILE "Hanging up the boots for a few months" SHAME YOU ARE SPOILING IT FOR GENUINE SWINGERS.

IF YOU READ ITS A SWINGERS FRIENDLY PUB WHERE SWINGERS SOCIALS WILL BE HELD AND OFFERS SWINGERS A PLACE TO MEET TO IF YOU READ OUR VERIFICATIONS BEFORE JUDGING YOU WILL SEE AND READ OUR PARTIES AND SOCIALS ARE WELL ACCEPTED BY GENUINE SWINGERS

WE ARE NOT HERE TO ARGUE AND AS A MODERATOR PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED.

"

A swinger.

WE THINK WE HAVE ANSWERED EVERYTHING 100 TIMES OVER IN THIS FORUM RUBY AS A MODERATOR AND GENUINE SWINGER IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN COMMING WHY ASK ?

But all you've done is shout ir ignore any post that isn't totally sycophantic "

We answered all your questions if you read the full forum.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

A swinger.

But all you've done is shout ir ignore any post that isn't totally sycophantic

We answered all your questions if you read the full forum."

You've not answered how your bar will be different from any other in the country where people can meet to socialise.

It's not exclusive to swingers. It's open to the public.

If you simply want to advertise that you're opening a bar then Fab is not the right place.

No other 'public' bars do. Why should it be different for you?

A

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Now a moderator talking......if your pub is going to be for swingers only or you have socials for swingers , you can advertise your pub.

If it is just a commercial venture then it can't be advertised on the site and why I have removed some posts.

AND AS A PAYING AND LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS WE HAVE OUR RIGHTS!!!

FOR SOME ADVERSTING ON THERE PROFILE "Hanging up the boots for a few months" SHAME YOU ARE SPOILING IT FOR GENUINE SWINGERS.

IF YOU READ ITS A SWINGERS FRIENDLY PUB WHERE SWINGERS SOCIALS WILL BE HELD AND OFFERS SWINGERS A PLACE TO MEET TO IF YOU READ OUR VERIFICATIONS BEFORE JUDGING YOU WILL SEE AND READ OUR PARTIES AND SOCIALS ARE WELL ACCEPTED BY GENUINE SWINGERS

WE ARE NOT HERE TO ARGUE AND AS A MODERATOR PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED."

Your verifications have nothing to do with any rules you might fall foul of....but as you have confirmed this isn't a swinging venue it isn't allowed to be advertised so I will shut this thread now.

The report button is on our profile or you can report the post itself from the right hand side.