FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Amour- Is our money not good enough

Amour- Is our money not good enough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hen the shark bites OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Have contacted Amour after being told that club was closed this Saturday to be told they are closing because all other clubs are having parties and they have nothing on. How come I have seen on twitter that they are having a killing kittens event on sat night. Why don't they just tell us this and why hide the fact, are we not good enough to attend, my money was certainly good enough when I joined the club. Does anyone else know of this or is it because I am not under 35 with the looks of Brad Pitt, errr and that's 35 years of age not 35 stone..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are most party's next week for Halloween? Plus if you a member carnt you just turn up and see what is going on for yourself

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Prob best to message them direct. But I will admit if a club holds an event that their customers aren't welcome at then I would probably not want to go again.

I suppose technically Amour aren't having any parties, instead it's being used as a venue for killing kittens.

Therefore the night will only be open to kk members. Just seems more of a private party than them turning your money down.

Though I do agree that they should have just told you up front the reason why they are not open for business, rather than fobbing you off with lame excuses.

But on the other hand you are speaking to staff who run the club and do not own it and they would only be translating what management have told them to say. Unfortunately I think staff at clubs end up taking the brunt of management decisions.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Go elsewhere. There are other clubs in the Northwest having parties this weekend and next

Can I assume that a killing kittens event is not what it sounds like? Can someone enlighten me please?

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Can I assume that a killing kittens event is not what it sounds like? Can someone enlighten me please?

"

Try Google

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Can I assume that a killing kittens event is not what it sounds like? Can someone enlighten me please?

"

From what I understand it's an exclusive club of people with strict entrt requirements. No kittens hurt in the process

By *mour manchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

In response to the gentleman that phoned, I personally took the call and Did say the club was shut sat evening. (As it is even to staff) We have hired the club out for a private event and this has been displayed on the club profile and also on the website, we took the decision as many other clubs have parties on this weekend so expected to be quiet and we also have three parties next week starting Thursday,

Not only will the club benefit by being promoted to 45,000 members of killing kittens but in turn this will benefit our regular customers by way of bringing in more potential customers in the future,

Regards carl,

"

Ritual sacrifice

They try to use virgins but there aren't too many of them in the vicinity of swingers clubs so poor tiddles gets it

I am surprised that the club felt the need to explain themselves...its their business and they really didnt have to explain themselves other than they are closed for a private function...all clubs do it...just choose somewhere else for the night...

"I am surprised that the club felt the need to explain themselves...its their business and they really didnt have to explain themselves other than they are closed for a private function...all clubs do it...just choose somewhere else for the night..."

Exactly this would the op have much to say if it was closed for a gay or tv/ts event

"I am surprised that the club felt the need to explain themselves...its their business and they really didnt have to explain themselves other than they are closed for a private function...all clubs do it...just choose somewhere else for the night...

Exactly this would the op have much to say if it was closed for a gay or tv/ts event "

Anything that raises awareness of the lifestyle and especially a new venture is good for the scene as it brings new people in. Management have explained their rationale (which they really didn't need to).

Will the OP now protest and not go to Amour anymore. Just think of all the new potential playmates you could be missing out on. Just a thought!

We too have on occasion closed the club to private functions, amour is a new club like ourselves and business decisions need to be made. We can never please everyone but are confident we offer a great venue to our members and great them well x

I think most clubs have to do this for vital revenue to ensure the business stays profitable and more importantly open

"I think most clubs have to do this for vital revenue to ensure the business stays profitable and more importantly open "

» Add a new message to this topic