FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > La chambre fetish night 30th Nov

La chambre fetish night 30th Nov

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *girljane OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm tempted to go to this fetish night tomorrow all dressed up... I was wondering if anyone knew if I could join at the door - and if that included my entry fee too? Or would it be £25 to join and then £20 to enter as a 'single guy'.

Anyone else going..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Lots go dressed up to the fetish night so don't hold back!

Yes you can join on the door you need 2 forms of id or the new photo driving licence. It would be £25 for the annual membership plus £20 to get in, it's open from 6pm until midnight on a Sunday.

The fetish session runs alongside the normal Sunday session so there will be a good mixed crowd.

Have fun and enjoy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm tempted to go to this fetish night tomorrow all dressed up... I was wondering if anyone knew if I could join at the door - and if that included my entry fee too? Or would it be £25 to join and then £20 to enter as a 'single guy'.

Anyone else going..?"

Firstly, yes you can join on the door, that's no problem. Your entry fee would be separate to your membership like you said so £25 membership and £20 entry for a single guy.

Unless you're asking whether you would have to join as a male or could join as a female?

By *girljane OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

thanks both for the reply, I think you must have both been typing at the same time! Your answers are both clearer than the website, good tip about bringing the id.

I hadn't thought about joining as a women.. I think that would complicate things too much!

Thanks both.

» Add a new message to this topic