FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > TOWNHOUSE _WIRRAL

TOWNHOUSE _WIRRAL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed that the above club are advertising a Bi/Lesbian night on 29/1/15, called Indulgence.

I'd love to go but don't want to go alone, are there any females local to me going that would like a little company??

Pm please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I've noticed that the above club are advertising a Bi/Lesbian night on 29/1/15, called Indulgence.

I'd love to go but don't want to go alone, are there any females local to me going that would like a little company??

Pm please xx "

Great to hear you want to join us! There have been quite a lot of girls who have been nervous about coming alone as it can be daunting meeting new people. So what I have offered is a meet and greet before the event starts. We will show you around, grab you a drink, introduce you to our 2 lovely hosts and we will make sure that you are introduced to some of the girls as they arrive.

So if you or anyone else would like to take advantage of this, then all we ask is that you PM me and arrive around 6pm.

The last event was brilliant, this one is going to be better! xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No matter what night you go as a single or couple, thi is a very welcoming club. The owners and staff are amazing and will make you feel right at ease from the start. Best club I've been to!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't be nervous, there's a really friendly group at Townhouse and the staff are amazing at making people feel at home.

Really hope you come across will be a fabulous night if the stories of the last one are anything to go by, personally really looking forward to this one

By *indersWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I was nervous my 1st time going by myself but i didnt need to be. The staff and customers are really nice & friendly. I will b deffo going back again xx

» Add a new message to this topic