FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First Visit to a Club in Manchester Area

First Visit to a Club in Manchester Area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I'm a new member and I'm looking to visit my first Club very soon in the Manchester Area.

I've made contact with Amour and they have made me feel very comfortable.

However I'd like some advice from you my fellow fabswingers….which is the best club in the Manchester to visit as a Newbie Male?? Also when would be the best days to visit as a Newbie??

I know people say every club different and every visit is different and I get that. Just looking for advice and experiences.

Thanks

Robbie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've not been to amour,but the one I've been to is cupids very nice club clean and open most days,I've had some good fun there.

By *he WickedsCouple  over a year ago

Swingtown

"Hi all I'm a new member and I'm looking to visit my first Club very soon in the Manchester Area.

I've made contact with Amour and they have made me feel very comfortable.

However I'd like some advice from you my fellow fabswingers….which is the best club in the Manchester to visit as a Newbie Male?? Also when would be the best days to visit as a Newbie??

I know people say every club different and every visit is different and I get that. Just looking for advice and experiences.

Thanks

Robbie"

I believe Amour are doing a "speed dating" night on Tuesday. I heard the last one was good. Great way to say hi to all the girls in one night !

Have fun.

By *ingersoloWoman  over a year ago

Oldham

Amours also do a social on Sunday afternoon which is free and friendly. There's also a greedy girls night on the 29th.

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hi, any ladies need a partner to accompany them?

_tripper9

Xxx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

both Amour and Cupids are great for newbies

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Amour are doing speed dating again next Tuesday and the last 1 was a great laugh, it's an easy way to break the ice and I know some of the girls that are going and they'll make you feel welcome and even offer some advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I (Rex) am going to Amour in Tuesday 3rd if any cpl or fem wants to accompany me -- also staying in local hotel!!

» Add a new message to this topic