FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Tvs/ Cds at couples swingers parties

Tvs/ Cds at couples swingers parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecciuk OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I just want to get a few opinions on this and see what the general concensus is.

Im a crossdresser and am in a strong heterosexual relationship where we've always talked about visiting a private swingers party. We've not been yet but if we go we'd really like to doll ourselves up.

Im not talking about going to a themed fetish night, or to a trans-orientated event, but just a standard couples night.

Would you find this acceptable if you are a couple and met me in a club or private house party? Or, if its not your thing, would you be offended that I feel I'd like to change my clothes to mix with you?

Or maybe you're a Tv/Cd whose been to couples nights where youre the only one, or if you're a couple who has met one off Tvs/Cds at a party, please share your experiences!

Thank you in advance, I only dont want to feel out of place but would love to attend!

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We wouldn't be in the least offended by your presence although equally neither of us would be much interested in playing with you. Just not our thing.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think you would be most welcome

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I've been specifically invited to house parties before (though I couldn't go) specifically because I was trans and the host wanted a good mix. I understood it was something the other guests wanted, though I was only the second they'd ever invited and they said they'd chosen me very carefully from my pics and profile, which was very flattering. It was disappointing it has been at times I was unavailable.

In short I'd find out what the host/other guests think.

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

single TGirls and couples come to regular party nights at Townhouse all the time just part of the mix and everyone has a great time

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i haven't known a mixed night where everyone hasn't been accepted regardless of sex, colour or sexuality....

if you want to go dressed up... go dressed up!!!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"single TGirls and couples come to regular party nights at Townhouse all the time just part of the mix and everyone has a great time

"

That's why I love Townhouse. I'm a huge Tgirl admirer

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"i haven't known a mixed night where everyone hasn't been accepted regardless of sex, colour or sexuality....

if you want to go dressed up... go dressed up!!!"

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've been to several and never had a problem. On occasion you meet someone who is less than secure in their sexuality, but all you get is them insisting on calling you 'mate' in a very artificial manner.

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Just enjoy and go with the fun, everyone is there to have fun, let the judgemental people be stupid ! lol

you would be welcome any time at blackpool connections we are open to any one. Friday day time is our busiest day for t.girls

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

we often get tvs at our mixed nights at vivente and love them attending as we think its not just swinging its about the lifestyle you love and theyre welcome at anytime and all our patrons are very nice to them

I've seen it twice on couples nights and both times seen the couple accepted, but don't think the couple played in either occasion

Definitely no problem from us. Can't imagine a swingers party that wouldn't welcome you.

By *ecciuk OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Thanks for the support guys. You are all giving me more confidence!

Youre right, its about having fun and enjoying the lifestyle.

xxx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm a bit frustrated that this question even has to be asked!!! You would be more than welcome to join us and you would not be alone. We get many Trans couples/singles at our parties.

Good luck in your quest xx

By *oxy-blonde-vixenWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

My TS girlfriend and I have been to many parties and clubs together and there has never been a problem and always great fun

D x

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Last year I regularly went to a standard swingers nights in Sutton south London and was more than welcomed. I may not have got the sex that you would receive at a t-girl venue but I had lots of fun, made new friends, got verified and got more than a passing interest from some of the young ladies there. X

Enjoy

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Last year I regularly went to a standard swingers nights in Sutton south London and was more than welcomed. I may not have got the sex that you would receive at a t-girl venue but I had lots of fun, made new friends, got verified and got more than a passing interest from some of the young ladies there. X

Enjoy "

I have been to a col of parties and to a cpl of swinging clubs you should go everyone is so nice yes you may not get the sex but it's not all about that everyone I met was so nice I was very nervous because you don't know what people think of you but just do it x

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"I'm a bit frustrated that this question even has to be asked!!! You would be more than welcome to join us and you would not be alone. We get many Trans couples/singles at our parties.

Good luck in your quest xx"

Unfortunately some clubs still won't let us in on any bar special nights. Maybe we're too glam, maybe it's because too many guy's secretly want to be with us but not be seen with us. I don't have the answers. But I have been told I can't dress if I was going to that club.

We held a party last weekend. And we welcomed single fems and males both bi and straight, same with couples and I also ivited tv/ts that I know. There was about 30 of us there x

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"We held a party last weekend. And we welcomed single fems and males both bi and straight, same with couples and I also ivited tv/ts that I know. There was about 30 of us there x"

I would love to get in invites to more parties xx

Shame your so far away as we welcome anyone xx

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We have let T girls in on a Saturday night before, Butttt we get the ladies who don't want to share the toilets with t girls and we have had the guy part of the couple complaining that he didn't want to be watched by a T girl. We used to run Friday night T girl nights every fourth Friday of the month and admirers and bi couples etc were invited, but then not enough t girls turned up and one night too many bi couples turned up and the T girls didn't like it. We have said that T Girls and any sex can come along on our Tuesday swing and sing. so we will see how that goes.

Slightly opposite POV - I genderqueer and sometimes go clubbing to fetish clubs as a man. The only problems I have are from men who don't want me to use their toilets (meh... idiots...) and transphobic people who think I shouldn't be there (meh... they can die in a fire...).

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I was at a house party once that wasn't just couples but mostly. There was a single TV attending and I have to say most of the attendees were less than welcoming. Not out and out nasty to her face but sniggering and making jokes when she left the room type stuff. It was really uncomfortable all round thanks to the narrow minded folk

No problem,if you are comfortable its ok

I personally cannot see a problem, but to refer to the op, some peoples preconceptions may assume that you are bi or gay because you choose to dress.

I know that argument carries no weight as the clothes you wear bear absolutely no relation to your sexual orientation. You may find that you get a lot of atttention from the gentlemen, or be called mate a lot

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Very enlightening.

Never had the courage before.

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

as the bit about the toilet problem viventes are unisex so that solves any arguments lol

» Add a new message to this topic