FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > club events

club events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anybody know of any events that are on in any club within 2 hours of Manchester please. Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Yes. Lots.

They're all listed in the swinging club events section too!

A

"Yes. Lots.

They're all listed in the swinging club events section too!

A"

Checked there and googled it too. There nothing, but thanks for your helpful post.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

There's loads!

Depends if you mean tonight, tomorrow, next week...........you weren't very specific!

There's always the club review section too. There's links to every club around that area and event calendars on their websites!!

A

"There's loads!

Depends if you mean tonight, tomorrow, next week...........you weren't very specific!

There's always the club review section too. There's links to every club around that area and event calendars on their websites!!

A"

Tonight. They're all from 17th onwards. Plus apart from the ones actually in Manchester I don't know which clubs are where so without googling every single one I have no idea if they are near or miles away. I thought somebody on Herr might be kind enough to help!!!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"There's loads!

A

Tonight. They're all from 17th onwards. Plus apart from the ones actually in Manchester I don't know which clubs are where so without googling every single one I have no idea if they are near or miles away. I thought somebody on Herr might be kind enough to help!!!"

From Manchester? In two hours you could reach Stoke, Sheffield and probably Birmingham!

So plenty of options if you check clubs listed in the NW, Eas Mids and even West Mids.

As it's a Friday many will be mixed rather than couples/single fem only.

Happy hunting!

A

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Amour is usually busy on a Friday, Manchester city centre, just search amour in the forums for more info X Enjoy X

"Amour is usually busy on a Friday, Manchester city centre, just search amour in the forums for more info X Enjoy X"

Aw thanks but I was wanting to go a little further a field. Just don't know any clubs and whether they are worth the trip. Appreciate you help though xx

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The Townhouse has had a lot of good feedback on the forums recently - not too far either!

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anybody know of any events that are on in any club within 2 hours of Manchester please. Thanks in advance x"
There's always something going off St Amours they have their own account on here which they advertise on .

"The Townhouse has had a lot of good feedback on the forums recently - not too far either!

A"

Looked at that but don't fancy a bdsm night. Thanks tho x

"Does anybody know of any events that are on in any club within 2 hours of Manchester please. Thanks in advance xThere's always something going off St Amours they have their own account on here which they advertise on ."

Wanted to go where nobody knows me

Have you done a google search? There are events going on

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

As you have poopooed every suggestion going perhaps it would be better to Google every club going yourself as you are the only one who knows what you want specifically.

"As you have poopooed every suggestion going perhaps it would be better to Google every club going yourself as you are the only one who knows what you want specifically. "

Two! And I said I wanted outside Manchester, and one of them was in the centre of Manchester.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"As you have poopooed every suggestion going perhaps it would be better to Google every club going yourself as you are the only one who knows what you want specifically.

Two! And I said I wanted outside Manchester, and one of them was in the centre of Manchester."

Two was every suggestion lol amour or townhouse and to be fair your op said within a two hour drive, not not in Manchester.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Does anybody know of any events that are on in any club within 2 hours of Manchester please. Thanks in advance x"

2 hours will give you York in the East, 50 miles west of Liverpool, take a boat cos theIrish Sea plays havoc with your car engine, heading up towards Carlisle in the north and Well past Brum in the South

So that gives you Isis (Leeds) la Chmbre (Sheffield) Decadance and Liasons (Rochdale) Partners (Bury), No3 (Chorley)Infusions and Connections (Blackpool) Townhouse (Birkenhead) Gatehouse (Bolton), Chams and Xtasia (West Mids), Adventures (Stoke)

And I am sure I will be corrected to the ones I have missed by the more geographically aware

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

atlantisEVOLUTION in Burslem Stoke. And we don't charge single ladies either. You will be made very welcome.

Cat X

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"atlantisEVOLUTION in Burslem Stoke. And we don't charge single ladies either. You will be made very welcome.

Cat X"

Knew I would have missed one out

Did you get to go to a club in the end. Next time your looking it may be worth giving chams a try. I like it there and as a single lady your made to feel welcome just like most clubs

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

By *unlovermeMan  over a year ago

lytham

There is also connections and infusions in blackpool

No3 in chorley

Gatehouse in Bolton.....

» Add a new message to this topic