FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > NO Bradford Clubs or parties

NO Bradford Clubs or parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey people, just curios if there are any plans for anyone in Bradford to set up a swingers club, theres nothing at all in Bradford. I think it would be popular, id certainly go and id pass the word around to my fellow fab friends., id definatly go to a party if i had an invite too. Even a sex cinema would be good with private rooms. I dunno i feel Bradford needs something, needs sexing up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hey people, just curios if there are any plans for anyone in Bradford to set up a swingers club, theres nothing at all in Bradford. I think it would be popular, id certainly go and id pass the word around to my fellow fab friends., id definatly go to a party if i had an invite too. Even a sex cinema would be good with private rooms. I dunno i feel Bradford needs something, needs sexing up! "

little place just up the road.... its called leeds... there are various different things going on...

in the other direction... little place just up the road... its called manchester.... there are various different things going on

the probably is that people want everything to be on their doorstep... but aren't willing to do anything to facilitate...

if everyone waits on someone else to do something.... nothing gets done...

if you think a place should have an event.... get off arse, back yourself and you organise an event!!!!

organising isn't always to easiest thing in the world... and people always want it to be someone elses head on the chopping block

I understand that theres things going on in manchester, leeds, huddersfield, rochdale etc etc ive been to a few, i wanted to know if anybody had any plans to do anything in Bradford. Leeds is leeds, manchester is manchester and Bradford is just dead, im not rich and cant afford to buy or rent a property to host a swingers club, but if i could i would! Its easy for those who have clubs on there doorstep..i have a car so i can go anywhere bear in mind. it would just be nice to have somewhere close where i could be a regular, id like to be a regular at the other clubs but cant because of work and its alot of money travelling everywhere but if it was on my doorstep i could go at night after work etc you get where im coming from? So dont judge a book by its cover in future.

Newcastle and Gateshead

i wasn't rich... and yet, when nothing was happening in newcastle..... and everyone was making the same complaint as you, I decided to step up and organise a social...

it doesn't have to be a lavish affair.... mine was in the upstairs portion of a club, where I managed to persuade them to give me the room for nothing....

I worked with them over food.... and a dj..... and managed to keep the costs down....

I then on the night passed around a pot and people were happy to cover expenses.... and the rest went to charity

so it can be done..... if you get off your arse and do it....

120 people turned up that night.... but it wouldn't have needed for it to be that many for everyone to have a good night!!!

its always come down to excuses as to why people wait on everyone else.....

you keep waiting..... see how many other put up the same message... and see if they keep waiting as well......

Newcastle and Gateshead

it was the upstairs meeting room of a pub.....

everyone thinks all socials have to be big playing affairs.... when most of the really good socials i have been to have been non playing in non play enviroments......

Knowing my luck nobody would come, joking aside Socials are not hard to do im quite good at organising events and have Dj's at hand which could do it for free which are known names in the country but its not about organising events because i could do that, i find that its not sustainable. Bradford needs a swingers club thats there 24/7, just like the others. I can see a space for it in the market, so if and when i do get the money i will put one here on the map .but untill then let me know if anyone is planning to have a swingers club in bradford to stay

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are talking of Bradford ! It wouldn't work

Bradford has a social event on the 31st, which will be a regular monthly event

"You are talking of Bradford ! It wouldn't work "

I dont know i think it would, i know a fair few couples and females that would go on a regular basis, depends where its based in Bradford. Shipley, or keighley may be good spots too and also close to baildon moor a local dogging spot.

"Bradford has a social event on the 31st, which will be a regular monthly event "

Yeah ive heard about that actually i got invited and was on the list but i couldnt make it due to unforseen circumstances but have it in mind least theres something going on in Bradford

"You are talking of Bradford ! It wouldn't work

I dont know i think it would, i know a fair few couples and females that would go on a regular basis, depends where its based in Bradford. Shipley, or keighley may be good spots too and also close to baildon moor a local dogging spot."

A "few" couples will not support a club - meaning a good club. Lets say it's got a 8 seater jacuzzi chemicals for cleaning/electricity and maintenance, then you got a bar area fridge for drinks (no license!) and lighting..next costs then insurance for fire/water etc.. then security depending where it needs more ! ... Some clubs in Manchester which have been around ages are only breaking even and they have low outgoings ... but need on couple nights minimum 15 couples to get some money back...

A few doesn't cover your bills it needs a few dozens each day if you are thinking of a good club and not 2 rooms a corridors and some old beds...

"Bradford has a social event on the 31st, which will be a regular monthly event

Yeah ive heard about that actually i got invited and was on the list but i couldnt make it due to unforseen circumstances but have it in mind least theres something going on in Bradford"

The problem clubs and social events have is all the ones who day they will go, get invited then don't go, and from our experience single men are by far the worst offenders

I dont know i think it would, i know a fair few couples and females that would go on a regular basis, depends where its based in Bradford. Shipley, or keighley may be good spots too and also close to baildon moor a local dogging spot.

A "few" couples will not support a club - meaning a good club. Lets say it's got a 8 seater jacuzzi chemicals for cleaning/electricity and maintenance, then you got a bar area fridge for drinks (no license!) and lighting..next costs then insurance for fire/water etc.. then security depending where it needs more ! ... Some clubs in Manchester which have been around ages are only breaking even and they have low outgoings ... but need on couple nights minimum 15 couples to get some money back...

A few doesn't cover your bills it needs a few dozens each day if you are thinking of a good club and not 2 rooms a corridors and some old beds...

"

Theres always wishful thinking isnt there lol but i do know that theres alot of interest around Bradford.

"Bradford has a social event on the 31st, which will be a regular monthly event

Yeah ive heard about that actually i got invited and was on the list but i couldnt make it due to unforseen circumstances but have it in mind least theres something going on in Bradford

The problem clubs and social events have is all the ones who day they will go, get invited then don't go, and from our experience single men are by far the worst offenders"

True i agree, normally if i say i will go somewhere i do normally go there, happened to be that i couldnt make it last time you guys were doing a social. But theres always another time, i guess some guys have given us good guys a bad name. Were not all the same

"

True i agree, normally if i say i will go somewhere i do normally go there, happened to be that i couldnt make it last time you guys were doing a social. But theres always another time, i guess some guys have given us good guys a bad name. Were not all the same "

We have over 40 guys on the list for the upcoming event and I bet you less than ten will actually attend

Am from near Bradford originally and tbh its a fooking shit hole at best of times.

"

We have over 40 guys on the list for the upcoming event and I bet you less than ten will actually attend"

In my opinion, I think this is because some guys feel uncomfortable going to a social by themselves where they dont know anyone, i think it would be more settling to know that you have a female companion with you to go along then to just go as a single male, i think its in the subcontious mind that they are not going to feel welcome or even ignored and made to feel left out or isolated from the rest of the group which are practically all couples. Thats how id feel.

to the single guys, sometimes you have to just let go and stop thinking so much and go with the flow, think to yourself you only live once why wait, get off ya asses and get yourself up and atam! Rant over haha

"Am from near Bradford originally and tbh its a fooking shit hole at best of times.

"

Ya not wrong, hate it theres absolutly nothing here, BUT ive heard theres a music venue going to be here like a o2 acadamy of some sort, also another shopping centre is getting built and nearly done. Hopefully it will get better eventually. Just needs a swingers club haha , its whether someone wants to take on the headache of running a place and all the responsibilities like the beautiful women previosly stated in the post before me

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"

We have over 40 guys on the list for the upcoming event and I bet you less than ten will actually attend

In my opinion, I think this is because some guys feel uncomfortable going to a social by themselves where they dont know anyone, i think it would be more settling to know that you have a female companion with you to go along then to just go as a single male, i think its in the subcontious mind that they are not going to feel welcome or even ignored and made to feel left out or isolated from the rest of the group which are practically all couples. Thats how id feel.

to the single guys, sometimes you have to just let go and stop thinking so much and go with the flow, think to yourself you only live once why wait, get off ya asses and get yourself up and atam! Rant over haha

"

So why would it be different at a club?

Someone invests their money to provide facilities and only 25% turn up. Not good.

"

"

The whole point of a Social is to meet like minded people and Network, If someone feels too uncomfortable doing this then it doesn't say much to those they are hoping to have Sex with.

We've found the most successful ones are those that get out there and show what they are about..Wallflowers tend to get pissed on

Gimp

"

"

Ic you read our profile we offer to have a social meet with any nervous newbies before the event, and have only had a couple of people ask to meet

By *elle4BrightonMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Has anyone ever thought of approaching the guys who run the gay sauna. Maybe they would be happy to rent out the sauna in the evening as a swingers club.

it seems to work in other towns like Bury and Blackpool where they are gay by day and swingers by night.

"

So why would it be different at a club?

Someone invests their money to provide facilities and only 25% turn up. Not good."

Who knows if it would work or not? The only way is to trial it and see what happens.then we can say 25% only turn up.

The proof is in the pudding so to speak.

I mean if someone sets a place up im willing to be there joey to get people there 24/7 lol im fighting a losing battle aint i?... Just want Bradford to be less shit in reality.

"Has anyone ever thought of approaching the guys who run the gay sauna. Maybe they would be happy to rent out the sauna in the evening as a swingers club.

it seems to work in other towns like Bury and Blackpool where they are gay by day and swingers by night. "

Good idea sparky!!!

"

Ic you read our profile we offer to have a social meet with any nervous newbies before the event, and have only had a couple of people ask to meet "

I have read your profile, i know you guys will meet up with particular shy people i think its just the first icebreaker that worries most people. I was nervous about going to a club for my first time but managed to go by myself and never looked back, i think people need more umff about them. I also think sometimes it can be a spur of the moment thing with guys as there horny, they want to go at that moment,promise the world and then theyve got too exited and then orgasmed. Then they turn there computer off etc some guys will no doubt do that and that unfortunatly lets us genuine guys down

"

The whole point of a Social is to meet like minded people and Network, If someone feels too uncomfortable doing this then it doesn't say much to those they are hoping to have Sex with.

We've found the most successful ones are those that get out there and show what they are about..Wallflowers tend to get pissed on

Gimp"

Exactly i agree! High 5! got to make an effort, the same principle goes towards life!

Op you wanna try living in Cumbria lol x

"Op you wanna try living in Cumbria lol x"

Ill be honest...its gonna take a hell of a lot to beat Bradford in shittiness lol. Think rita sue and bob too, think east is east haha

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"We have over 40 guys on the list for the upcoming event and I bet you less than ten will actually attend"

Oh please please let them all turn up!!! I can handle 40 at a social!!

"Op you wanna try living in Cumbria lol x

Ill be honest...its gonna take a hell of a lot to beat Bradford in shittiness lol. Think rita sue and bob too, think east is east haha"

The biggest problem in Bradford and any town/city are the people

"

Ic you read our profile we offer to have a social meet with any nervous newbies before the event, and have only had a couple of people ask to meet

I have read your profile, i know you guys will meet up with particular shy people i think its just the first icebreaker that worries most people. I was nervous about going to a club for my first time but managed to go by myself and never looked back, i think people need more umff about them. I also think sometimes it can be a spur of the moment thing with guys as there horny, they want to go at that moment,promise the world and then theyve got too exited and then orgasmed. Then they turn there computer off etc some guys will no doubt do that and that unfortunately lets us genuine guys down "

Our experience of running over 20 socials (not just in Bradford), has been that less than 10% of guys who ask for invites will attend, and if they have not got the bottle to attend a social, which at the end of the day is just like going to a pub, they are unlikely to ever meet

"

Oh please please let them all turn up!!! I can handle 40 at a social!! "

Sadly they will not have the bottle to turn up, most will be keyboard warriors

One thing OP forgot about - license from Council and in Bradford that is one definitive issue and the reply will be "No".

Manchester councils are different and have a more relaxed attitude to groups and are flexible to "wishes".

Also West Yorkshire police wont give a go ahead either reasoning no additional police support..this again is political...

A social is different as the venue is already licensed and has the "go ahead"

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

We have over 40 guys on the list for the upcoming event and I bet you less than ten will actually attend"

Same in a lot of socials I go to in the sense that as soon as you stress that social isn't some sort of code word for orgy... A lot of people aren't interested because it would mean you would need to talk to people

I repeat again, Bradford is shit! In everyway it seems, maybe i got to face facts that nothing is happening in Bradford part from socials which is cool. Has anyone ever tried asking the council for permission? I used to work for the council and know the leader which is Dave Green, hes a really decent guy. Am sure hed take it into consideration but i guess its not just his vote it would be the councillors as a whole. I dont think the police would mind either as it would be in a safe indoor environment and would take guys off the streets curb crawling in the well known Bradford (prostitute area). Also Bradford has a number of Brothels in which are allowed to be there and the police know about them and leave them to it. I cant see the council not letting a swingers club be in place to be honest with you if theyve let brothels be in place.

"I repeat again, Bradford is shit! In everyway it seems, maybe i got to face facts that nothing is happening in Bradford part from socials which is cool. Has anyone ever tried asking the council for permission? I used to work for the council and know the leader which is Dave Green, hes a really decent guy. Am sure hed take it into consideration but i guess its not just his vote it would be the councillors as a whole. I dont think the police would mind either as it would be in a safe indoor environment and would take guys off the streets curb crawling in the well known Bradford (prostitute area). Also Bradford has a number of Brothels in which are allowed to be there and the police know about them and leave them to it. I cant see the council not letting a swingers club be in place to be honest with you if theyve let brothels be in place."

You want a swinging club opened so it will take the men who kerb crawl for sex workers off the streets? So you think the women who attend would be a good alternative for prostitutes?

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"I repeat again, Bradford is shit! In everyway it seems, maybe i got to face facts that nothing is happening in Bradford part from socials which is cool. Has anyone ever tried asking the council for permission? I used to work for the council and know the leader which is Dave Green, hes a really decent guy. Am sure hed take it into consideration but i guess its not just his vote it would be the councillors as a whole. I dont think the police would mind either as it would be in a safe indoor environment and would take guys off the streets curb crawling in the well known Bradford (prostitute area). Also Bradford has a number of Brothels in which are allowed to be there and the police know about them and leave them to it. I cant see the council not letting a swingers club be in place to be honest with you if theyve let brothels be in place.

You want a swinging club opened so it will take the men who kerb crawl for sex workers off the streets? So you think the women who attend would be a good alternative for prostitutes?"

Utterly beggars belief does that OP

BUT it does sort the men from the cocks so cheers

"

You want a swinging club opened so it will take the men who kerb crawl for sex workers off the streets? So you think the women who attend would be a good alternative for prostitutes?"

Hahaha no no no youve twisted what i ment. In no way i think ppl that go in swingers clubs would be good alternatives to prostitutes, anything but, theres a difference...people that have sex in swingers clubs like sex and do it for free because of there enjoyment of it, plus why pay for sex when its a part of life, God made us to have sex so why pay for it? I was simply trying to say it could help stop prostitution in Bradford. was trying to fight a case where i think bradford needs a swingers club but its strange how so many people think its wrong even tho it has not been trial and tested to say different.

"

Utterly beggars belief does that OP

BUT it does sort the men from the cocks so cheers

"

Hmmmm i hope you wernt calling me a cock there because i didnt call you any names. I have an opinion too and just because you dont agree with what im saying doesnt mean you have to say that sort of thing because im a decent guy as far as my friends say. If you wernt being funny then ive obviosly got the wrong end of the stick. But the person before you twisted what i said or took it the wrong way. I would never think ppl that go to swingers clubs are prostitutes....never...

"

You want a swinging club opened so it will take the men who kerb crawl for sex workers off the streets? So you think the women who attend would be a good alternative for prostitutes?

Hahaha no no no youve twisted what i ment. In no way i think ppl that go in swingers clubs would be good alternatives to prostitutes, anything but, theres a difference...people that have sex in swingers clubs like sex and do it for free because of there enjoyment of it, plus why pay for sex when its a part of life, God made us to have sex so why pay for it? I was simply trying to say it could help stop prostitution in Bradford. was trying to fight a case where i think bradford needs a swingers club but its strange how so many people think its wrong even tho it has not been trial and tested to say different. "

A swingers club could help stop prostitution because why pay for it when you can get it for free?

Are you actually reading these posts before you press the post button?

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I repeat again, Bradford is shit! In everyway it seems, maybe i got to face facts that nothing is happening in Bradford part from socials which is cool. Has anyone ever tried asking the council for permission? I used to work for the council and know the leader which is Dave Green, hes a really decent guy. Am sure hed take it into consideration but i guess its not just his vote it would be the councillors as a whole. I dont think the police would mind either as it would be in a safe indoor environment and would take guys off the streets curb crawling in the well known Bradford (prostitute area). Also Bradford has a number of Brothels in which are allowed to be there and the police know about them and leave them to it. I cant see the council not letting a swingers club be in place to be honest with you if theyve let brothels be in place."

I wouldn't want to go to a club full of guys who normally kerb crawl in the red light district. Nothing wrong with sex workers earning a living but it is not the same as swinging. I think you have mistaken this scene as free sex on tap. And that's why people are upset. Your words are very clear and don't need twisting.

"I repeat again, Bradford is shit! In everyway it seems, maybe i got to face facts that nothing is happening in Bradford part from socials which is cool. Has anyone ever tried asking the council for permission? I used to work for the council and know the leader which is Dave Green, hes a really decent guy. Am sure hed take it into consideration but i guess its not just his vote it would be the councillors as a whole. I dont think the police would mind either as it would be in a safe indoor environment and would take guys off the streets curb crawling in the well known Bradford (prostitute area). Also Bradford has a number of Brothels in which are allowed to be there and the police know about them and leave them to it. I cant see the council not letting a swingers club be in place to be honest with you if theyve let brothels be in place.

I wouldn't want to go to a club full of guys who normally kerb crawl in the red light district. Nothing wrong with sex workers earning a living but it is not the same as swinging. I think you have mistaken this scene as free sex on tap. And that's why people are upset. Your words are very clear and don't need twisting. "

Well, in my opinion i dont believe in paying for sex. I didnt say it was the same as swinging i clearly said it was different and that swinging is about enjoying what you do and so much more, i havnt took this scene as free sex on tap and i dont expect sex from anybody id rather be friends with someone first and if anything happens its a bonus as my profile states and always has since i first joined here. I think too many people are quick to judge before knowing somebody. Im not judging you am i? There is bound to be single men that have been to the red light district and also hired escorts, that have been to clubs too. I mean ive heard guys while out dogging say theyve picked up working girls and brought them out dogging, and they go to clubs also thats why safe sex is the best way forward. Overall the redlight district is a dangerous place to go and involves drugs, weapons, sex trafficking etc My point is that a club is safe, people can socialise and have a laugh and if sex comes your way then it is a bonus but theres no clubs in Bradford....and thats all i was getting at. I shouldnt of.mentioned curb crawling or prostitution, i was trying to come up with some sort of case but it didnt work out how i planned it backfired, i didnt mean it in that way whatsoever.

I was just trying to come up with some sort of idea how it would be good to have a club in bradford....i feel a right dick now for even mentioning anything.......

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

If you dug back a little you will find Bradford did have a club .

it was badly attended and eventually it was pushed out by a lack of planning. Its a very short drive to Leeds !

"If you dug back a little you will find Bradford did have a club .

it was badly attended and eventually it was pushed out by a lack of planning. Its a very short drive to Leeds !"

I dont mind going to leeds or any other places to be fair i just wanted one on my doorstep lol maybe santa will make my wish next year ey?

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I dont know i think it would, i know a fair few couples and females that would go on a regular basis, depends where its based in Bradford. Shipley, or keighley may be good spots too and also close to baildon moor a local dogging spot."

A 'fair few' couples doesn't make it either profit making or sustainable. Huddersfield had one a while back and that went down the swanny. Wakefield had one before that and that too went the same way.

Bradford is generally a dump, So I guess you may get good prices on lease but you need to think about demographics (who's going to come and are you going to get swamped by certain elements there?), market base and what's going on economically in the local area. Of all the cities of West Yorks, Bradford is probably the worst area, whereas Leeds is better for economy and demographics. As well as transport routes-a big attraction for the north-west.

But if you think it's gonna lead to a thriving business, build it and see if they come.

By *wiggy2112Woman  over a year ago

some where in Yorkshire

"I was just trying to come up with some sort of idea how it would be good to have a club in bradford....i feel a right dick now for even mentioning anything....... "

nice to know your opinion of ladies on fab ....you see us a "free sex" ...maybe you should take a look at what swinging is really about. , Instead of shouting your mouth off on a forum that will clear piss genuine swingers and, ladies who play alone off and have SAFE SEX ...thanks for jeopardizing our safety by your suggestion ....

A 'fair few' couples doesn't make it either profit making or sustainable. Huddersfield had one a while back and that went down the swanny. Wakefield had one before that and that too went the same way.

Bradford is generally a dump, So I guess you may get good prices on lease but you need to think about demographics (who's going to come and are you going to get swamped by certain elements there?), market base and what's going on economically in the local area. Of all the cities of West Yorks, Bradford is probably the worst area, whereas Leeds is better for economy and demographics. As well as transport routes-a big attraction for the north-west.

But if you think it's gonna lead to a thriving business, build it and see if they come. "

Agree with everything. If i did have enough money i would indeed try it out. I would have to do the market research and buisness plan and everything else to make sure it was running smoothly, maybe make it into a sexshop by day like anne summers sort of thing and swingers club at night in the same building..i dont know but your definatly right Bradford is run down but hopefully the council are building places and i believe there bringing an acadamy music venue too so things look on the up but well see how it goes.

"I was just trying to come up with some sort of idea how it would be good to have a club in bradford....i feel a right dick now for even mentioning anything.......

nice to know your opinion of ladies on fab ....you see us a "free sex" ...maybe you should take a look at what swinging is really about. , Instead of shouting your mouth off on a forum that will clear piss genuine swingers and, ladies who play alone off and have SAFE SEX ...thanks for jeopardizing our safety by your suggestion ...."

Hmmm....read furthur up before you say i see fab girls as free sex because that is not the case. I know what swinging is about, here is a definition for you,Swinging, also known as wife swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior, in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity. If that isnt right then please do tell. I havnt tried to piss off swingers this is my post trying to say that i felt bradford needed a club. Read the original post. How the hell would i jeopardise your safety? You definatly have the wrong end of the stick i think.

Fuckin hell, take it out on jonny day today me thinks lol. You know i love all you couples, ladies and gents out there, i couldnt hurt a fly and would never try jeopardise you lovely women. If anything i would try and protect all the way. If ive said anything to upset people then am sorry

Green responsible for Wibsey - does nothing except for himself very simple fact. He lives not even in the area but outside of Bradford to "protect" his family life... (own words of Mr Green)

To the brothels - there is a memo floating around in the police saying leave these alone due to specific "males" using them.. It is illegal to run a brothel - simplez

Bradford has been ruined and Council will do nothing to get it going again..as one person answered Leeds has more - more people more traffic connections more everything... what has Bradford ?

Socials are fine great and good but a club...that's a dream somewhere in the pink fairy clouds...

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

But if you think it's gonna lead to a thriving business, build it and see if they come.

Agree with everything. If i did have enough money i would indeed try it out. I would have to do the market research and buisness plan and everything else to make sure it was running smoothly, maybe make it into a sexshop by day like anne summers sort of thing and swingers club at night in the same building..i dont know but your definatly right Bradford is run down but hopefully the council are building places and i believe there bringing an acadamy music venue too so things look on the up but well see how it goes."

Huge thing about Bradford is the demographics. We'd be highly reluctant to visit a club there and certainly wouldn't put our own one there. We've thought about the same as you but would do Leeds.

West Yorks has a population of over 2.25 million people, good travel routes and nothing worth visiting in the shape of swing clubs so a decent location with routes in/out, hotels close by and a well run club should certainly draw some attention.

"You:

Green responsible for Wibsey - does nothing except for himself very simple fact."

Me:

Mr Green is indeed responsible for Wibsey, he is also in charge of Bradford's Regeneration and is the leader for the labour party. As far as your comment states thats down to personal opinion, ive worked with him hands on and know that hes one of the best councillors to get things done, hes managed to get the old alhambra sorted out and that will be a new music venue soon, managed to get the city park built,new hotels, new shopping centre which is nearly built and many more things in which nobody else got those things done, i do agree that the city park is a waste of time tho but still brings in people to Bradford when the german markets are on etc.

"You:

He lives not even in the area but outside of Bradford to "protect" his family life... (own words of Mr Green)"

Me:

He indeed does live outside of Wibsey but still works there and puts his effort in, if it was me i wouldnt want to live where i work...would you? Everybody is entitled to work life and to family life, i know that he puts an effort in because i worked in Wibsey for 5 years but yes he could do more, but he does more than all the others in my view.

"You:

To the brothels - there is a memo floating around in the police saying leave these alone due to specific "males" using them.. It is illegal to run a brothel - simplez"

Me:

I notice you said specific males, which specific males? And can you back that statement up? You have to go by facts these days so a judge would say. I think this so called "memo" is a myth and not true, dont forget there is a hell of a lot of people out to get the councillors in any way they can so people can take over or another party can take place as its predominantly Labour. I hate politics to be fair but this is what happens.

The police leave the brothels alone...i dont know the reason for this but its not because certain males go there i believe anyway.

"You:

Bradford has been ruined and Council will do nothing to get it going again"

Me:

There are plans to get Bradford going again in the pipeline google "bradford regeneration" but its going to take time.

"You:

..as one person answered Leeds has more - more people more traffic connections more everything... what has Bradford ?"

Me:

I agree leeds does have more, overall a better city and bigger too, but Bradford is on the up slowly but surely. I still want to move out of Bradford though haha stuck in a rut at the mo.

"You:

Socials are fine great and good but a club...that's a dream somewhere in the pink fairy clouds..."

Me:

In life we wouldnt of got anywhere if we didnt dream, from dreams come ideas, ideas become factual, and facts make history

"

Huge thing about Bradford is the demographics. We'd be highly reluctant to visit a club there and certainly wouldn't put our own one there. We've thought about the same as you but would do Leeds.

West Yorks has a population of over 2.25 million people, good travel routes and nothing worth visiting in the shape of swing clubs so a decent location with routes in/out, hotels close by and a well run club should certainly draw some attention. "

I agree youd have to pick where its going to be regarding the location, Bradford does have 2 train station platforms, foster square and the interchange, bus routes in and out are good too, theres plenty of hotels nearby..

Also to add that if people didnt want to have the club in the city centre theres an option to have it outside of the city centre, for example "shipley or keighley" all have train stations, bus routes, hotels and b&b's nearby. There is alot of things Bradford has but people dont know about it as Bradford isnt even on the weather map on TV. Next time you watch the weather, see if you can see Bradford, its always Leeds.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

" Leeds is leeds, manchester is manchester and Bradford is just dead, Its easy for those who have clubs on there doorstep..i have a car so i can go anywhere bear in mind. it would just be nice to have somewhere close where i could be a regular, id like to be a regular at the other clubs but cant because of work and its alot of money travelling everywhere but if it was on my doorstep i could go at night after work etc you get where im coming from? So dont judge a book by its cover in future."

Leeds is 10 miles from Bradford, Manchester about 45 mins by car. Not that far really... we travel from Derby to Stoke, Sheffield, Leicester, and Manchester to go to clubs... further afield and we would book in somewhere. The distance to drive to Manchester or Leeds is a pretty lame excuse in our opinion.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Plus, as you've pointed out, there's always the train and also Manchester and Leeds have hotels as well...

Johnny.

Some thoughts...

How about a swinger bus? Then it could go anywhere, then it's not limited to London. You could charter a bus? You could book the mega bus to London?

"the Johnny love bus - sex with swinger babes for cheaper than prostitutes"

25 people on the bus @ 20 pound an hour. 500 pounds an hour. (you say run it 24/7). That's a lot of wonga.

* not limited to Bradford

Hahahah jonny love bus. Could stretch it further and get a plane... Call it JonnyAir...could pick up swingers around the world then lol

"

Leeds is 10 miles from Bradford, Manchester about 45 mins by car. Not that far really... we travel from Derby to Stoke, Sheffield, Leicester, and Manchester to go to clubs... further afield and we would book in somewhere. The distance to drive to Manchester or Leeds is a pretty lame excuse in our opinion. "

I dont mind travelling to be honest. I have been since i joined here i like driving....i just wanted to know if anyones got any plans of doing anything in bradford. I know theres a social every month.

yorkshire

"Hahahah jonny love bus. Could stretch it further and get a plane... Call it JonnyAir..lol "

But Bradford has no airport !!

"Hahahah jonny love bus. Could stretch it further and get a plane... Call it JonnyAir..lol

But Bradford has no airport !! "

We do, we just share the name with leeds lol thats why its called leeds/bradford airport.

I have a mate called sydney, hes at university,too busy pissing it up the wall hahahaha made me laugh that

yorkshire

But its in Leeds !!

"But its in Leeds !! "

Point is? haha

» Add a new message to this topic