FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The attic (A quick question)

The attic (A quick question)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been looking at the attic website recently, and me and the missus have decided that we want to go along.

But outside of well Cinema day/ TV day/ Cinema night and the themed parties. There's no indication for "regular" nights.

So does anyone know when they are, and what times? (While the thought of going next Saturday does sound fun, we're not ones for dressing up in "theme" )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tabosteveMan  over a year ago

nottingham ng11

All times etc of the attic can be found on their website , feel free to message them from there and i know they will get back to you

Events etc change alot so keep visiting

BTW you dont have to dress up in theme, its just a choice

(steve, attic website admin)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are thinking about going to visit the attic one daytime soon,as,can only do daytimes & we were wondering what to expect,as,we have never been to a club before,any ideas to help us? Would it be okay just to look around or do you have to play? As we are still unsure what to do

By *tabosteveMan  over a year ago

nottingham ng11

you do NOT EVER HAVE TO PLAY ....all we ask if you attend the attic is that you enjoy yourself.

come and introduce yourself to myself and nef , we will show you around

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are thinking about going to visit the attic one daytime soon,as,can only do daytimes & we were wondering what to expect,as,we have never been to a club before,any ideas to help us? Would it be okay just to look around or do you have to play? As we are still unsure what to do "

I take it you mean for the cinema times. You can certainly just sit and watch. You never have to play. Be it the cinema day or club night.

Unless it's changed I'm not aware of the full club being open all day except if its t girl day x

» Add a new message to this topic