FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dress code for women at AbFabs

Dress code for women at AbFabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do women wear at AbFabs? I'm going soon for first time and would like some advice please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On the saturday nights it tends to be smart and sexy or just plain sexy. Generally whatever sexy clothes they feel comfortable in, although some dress to undress. Others have two sets of clothes smart and sexy to start and raunchy later. Others get towels and wander around in those.

However a female response nat be more detailed.

Generally just go and enjoy.

Thanks Ozz! I had conflicting info and the idea of taking two lots of clothes had occurred to me - glad others do that too.

I enjoy swimming so any look I try to create will be trashed after a dip in the pool!

V here. I'm often in need of a partner in crime.... Give me a shout if you're going. It's a good club on the whole but like all club nights you take pot luck with who you find there. I prefer Friday to Saturday as there are more guys there but any night of the week you stand a chance of getting lucky.

I wear sexy club wear but, as you say, it's all ruined after a dip in the pool!

Have fun

V xxxx

Anything..supposed to be sexy but I saw a woman in a jumper and scarf last week lol. Wear anything that Makes you feel good about yourself

"Thanks Ozz! I had conflicting info and the idea of taking two lots of clothes had occurred to me - glad others do that too.

I enjoy swimming so any look I try to create will be trashed after a dip in the pool!"

Umm don't think the pool is used for swimming lol so leave your rubber ring at home and just take the other rubbers in the pool area lol

I went on a Saturday night. Even though it wasn't really a tgirl friendly night.

I wore a crop top, micro skirt and heels.

Was made VERY welcome.

Jools wears depending on occasion, from a play suit to a dress, stocking with a basque.

Can't really go wrong in a little black dress plenty of cleavage on show, hold ups and heels.

Depending on how much attention your after and how confident you are.

Is anyone planning on going this Friday?

Current avatar pic is what she wore last time.

Thanks everyone - a real help - hope to see you there. I am going with my lovely handsome friend on Friday. Happy days.

Hope to see you there on Friday

"Jools wears depending on occasion, from a play suit to a dress, stocking with a basque.

Can't really go wrong in a little black dress plenty of cleavage on show, hold ups and heels.

Is anyone planning on going this Friday? "

You look fab Jools we shall look out for you x

"Thanks Ozz! I had conflicting info and the idea of taking two lots of clothes had occurred to me - glad others do that too.

I enjoy swimming so any look I try to create will be trashed after a dip in the pool!

Umm don't think the pool is used for swimming lol so leave your rubber ring at home and just take the other rubbers in the pool area lol"

Ha ha Good call, I kind of anticipated that! Thanks

Umm don't think the pool is used for swimming lol so leave your rubber ring at home and just take the other rubbers in the pool area lol

Ha ha Good call, I kind of anticipated that! Thanks"

"Jools wears depending on occasion, from a play suit to a dress, stocking with a basque.

Is anyone planning on going this Friday?

You look fab Jools we shall look out for you x"

Thank you very much xx

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Umm don't think the pool is used for swimming lol so leave your rubber ring at home and just take the other rubbers in the pool area lol"

As the self proclaimed 'chef de pool' I frequently have to tell people off for swimming in the pool...I tell them if they want to swim go to a leisure centre.

Sadly can't make tonight just to much going on at the moment.

Booooo

There was a guy (singleton) doing lengths and a great big guy jumped in almost on top of me - dont htink he meant to it was funny... the 'chef du piscine' was absent, they both calmed down a bit later

Just left abfabs, most ladies were wearing figure hugging dresses, a very sexy turn out tonight I must say, top marks to the fit Asian lady who spent most of the evening going around in her bra and knickers, she drew admiring glances from most couples there. I'd say the dress code for ladies is smart / sexy, deffo not jeans and a wooly top !

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Trying to get some basic details for the club. Want to call them up but can't see a number for them.....anyone help. Also want a postcode so I know which area I am looking in.

Google Vermuelens garden centre, Staines if abfabs haven't put a postcode on their site, they are next door to the garden centre.

» Add a new message to this topic