FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Any BDSM or Fetish nights in Manchester?

Any BDSM or Fetish nights in Manchester?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aturdayNightSex OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tameside, Manchester

We're new to the BDSM world and just starting to explore the realm of domination, submission and bondage along with a little roleplay, we've got some basic info but think we would benefit from some demo's on the subject and would love to attend a BDSM or fetish club or a night at a swinging club in the Manchester area, can anyone point us in the right direction?

Also would be greatful for links to any instructional vids or books/blogs etc.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avingalaughWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

My best suggestion would be Kage

It's well established after 6years... And run/attended by regular BDSM scene goers

@ Partners from 2pm- 8pm every last Sunday of the month

Then a few other awesome - Safe - experienced - knowledgeable - fun - sexy - events.... (in my opinion)

Euphoria @ Isis in Leeds on the first Saturday if the month. (1pm-7pm)

THI hold regular fetish events , great club, lovely owners

Lash in Manchester ... You'd best google 'club lash' for the details and dates but this is a no sex- just bdsm play nightclub experience

The Unit in Blackpool are there with several choices too !

Then many other more hardcore niche events will likely be recommended if attending these and enjoying

Feel free to message with any questions

( I'm holding a beginners swinging bdsm event called Slap & Tickle on Thursday May 14 from 8pm-1am too if you want to be eased in ) the first was a great success !!

Xxx

By *aturdayNightSex OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tameside, Manchester

That sounds great. Where are you holding it?

By *urycpl14Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

( I'm holding a beginners swinging bdsm event called Slap & Tickle on Thursday May 14 from 8pm-1am too if you want to be eased in ) the first was a great success !!

Xxx

We cant wait for this xx

Manchester

"That sounds great. Where are you holding it?"

Partners in bury .... I'm actually arranging some One-to-One lessons too.... For those with specific interest .. Wanting to learn xx

Message for more info x

Manchester

"

Xxx

We cant wait for this xx

"

Wouldn't be the same without you two.... xxxxxxxxxxxx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There are events for every taste in the north west; we are very lucky really.

Kage at Partners is boss! Club Lash has recently changed venue and the feedback has been great! There is MARS in Moseley which is a fav of mine and then there's us at Townhouse on the Wirral, which is very popular. Depends what you want really and I would say, go to your local munch and listen to what the folks there say about the events they have been to for an unbiased account.

xx

Manchester

"There are events for every taste in the north west; we are very lucky really.

Kage at Partners is boss! Club Lash has recently changed venue and the feedback has been great! There is MARS in Moseley which is a fav of mine and then there's us at Townhouse on the Wirral, which is very popular. Depends what you want really and I would say, go to your local munch and listen to what the folks there say about the events they have been to for an unbiased account.

xx"

Couldn't agree more with this.

Try them all ;-P xx

There's just over a handful of the best previously listed.....

I'd definitely suggest messaging the event organisers beforehand for a 'meet & greet' just to settle nerves and help you settle in ....

Keats plenty to see xx

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

"That sounds great. Where are you holding it?"
im starting to attend more events and have seen OP profile and if you need a lift im in tameside as well

By *ot4ujoWoman  over a year ago

Eccles

Gatehouse in bolton has events on most weeks I went the first very friendly people really helpful and unlike some other places I've been it's not all about posing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is also TheTwistedKink who run regular events and Demos. Drop them a message too if you're looking to try them all

"( I'm holding a beginners swinging bdsm event called Slap & Tickle on Thursday May 14 from 8pm-1am too if you want to be eased in ) the first was a great success !!

Xxx "

Join F3tlife (substitute the 3 for an e) dot com and take a look at the various groups in the Manchester area.

Go to the Manchester Munch held at the Fab Cafe in central Manchester. There are usually meeters and greeters to give you a helping hand and introduce you around. They were invaluable to us when we first got into the BDSM, Kinkier side of life.

There are loads of resources on Fet' to read and friendly pervs to help out.

Feel free to PM us if you want to

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

you could try the manchester munch held at the fab cafe portland street saturday 14th of march 12-4 pm its a very good social type event where you can network and find out about up coming events .we go most months come say hi

and those saying Kage are right its awsome

Please do not forget The Unit in Blackpool ... but then again you are starting out and everyone has a different definition of BDSM so you must find your own way and your own likes. Do not jump up on the "wagon" it's your choice and your wishes!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Please do not forget The Unit in Blackpool ... but then again you are starting out and everyone has a different definition of BDSM so you must find your own way and your own likes. Do not jump up on the "wagon" it's your choice and your wishes! "

this

» Add a new message to this topic