FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What's the best club in the Northwest?

What's the best club in the Northwest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys,

What's the best club in the Northwest to go too? I've never been and I'm looking to meet decent people!

Please help!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

You have the townhouse in birkenhead on your doorstep and that is one of them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look on the club reviews page. Go on their websites. Plenty to chose from and everyone will have their own favourite.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

My personal recommendations are Townhouse on Wirral, Amour in Manc city centre and Partners in Bury.

All of the clubs have profiles on here so you can go and speak to them and find out what's on.

Why not do a little northwest tour?

one persons fave is anothers pet hate - we go to no 3 mostly but partners is good - ive been to amours for the all girls parties - plenty to choose from - look at the club listings and dont look too deeply into the reviews just use them as a guide

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys & hopefully I'll pop my swinging cherry!!! ??

You need to check the respective club websites as all will have different policies for single guys... Also check events page as most do "social" events where membership not necessarily needed.

Happy clubbing xx

By *inders and ButtonsCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool/Fleetwood

Lots of great clubs in the Northwest, a few have been mentioned already...If in Blackpool then Infusions is a must as is the Unit and Paradise..

I think it all depends what your looking for? Lots of clubs run in different ways, if like me you like to stay dressed in the lounge/bar then partners is the place, I would say partners also has the best yet area around,

If your not bothered about dressing down then both cupids and amours are great clubs nice staff good social areas and nicely done rooms, Cupids is maybe slightly bigger? Nov been to townhouse so couldn't say,

That should say wet area

Check out the club reviews section, but from a personal point of view we love the Townhouse, friendly and great atmosphere. check out the various clubs websites as well for details on memberships etc.

» Add a new message to this topic