FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > townhouse hotel

townhouse hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are looking to go to the townhouse on Saturday 21st and need somewhere cheap to crash for the night. can anyone recommend a cheap hotel bed only. we have had a quick look on the travel lodge web site and can't find anywhere less the £99 for one night. we have transport so don't mind a little drive as we don't drink.

thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

You can stay over at the club

"You can stay over at the club "

we thought it had to be a special party night to stop over?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We only do overnights on certain nights and the 21st is not one of the them :-/

I can recommend the Bebington b & b on Town Lane if the travelodges are too expensive. I can't put the web link here but if you type what I have said above, it should come up. It is a nice place and within 5 mins in a taxi. I wonder if there is something going on in Liverpool on 21st for the Travelodge to be so expensive. Maybe football or something on at the arena? Hope this helps anyway xx

"We only do overnights on certain nights and the 21st is not one of the them :-/

I can recommend the Bebington b & b on Town Lane if the travelodges are too expensive. I can't put the web link here but if you type what I have said above, it should come up. It is a nice place and within 5 mins in a taxi. I wonder if there is something going on in Liverpool on 21st for the Travelodge to be so expensive. Maybe football or something on at the arena? Hope this helps anyway xx"

thanks for the reply. we have booked a room in Ellesmere Port. 16 mile away. see you Saturday.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"We only do overnights on certain nights and the 21st is not one of the them :-/

I can recommend the Bebington b & b on Town Lane if the travelodges are too expensive. I can't put the web link here but if you type what I have said above, it should come up. It is a nice place and within 5 mins in a taxi. I wonder if there is something going on in Liverpool on 21st for the Travelodge to be so expensive. Maybe football or something on at the arena? Hope this helps anyway xx"

oooops, apologies for that

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I can recommend the Bebington b & b on Town Lane if the travelodges are too expensive. I can't put the web link here but if you type what I have said above, it should come up. It is a nice place and within 5 mins in a taxi. I wonder if there is something going on in Liverpool on 21st for the Travelodge to be so expensive. Maybe football or something on at the arena? Hope this helps anyway xx

thanks for the reply. we have booked a room in Ellesmere Port. 16 mile away. see you Saturday. "

We have licensed cabbie who will do you a good rate from E Port. His number is on our info page on our website xx

thanks for the reply. we have booked a room in Ellesmere Port. 16 mile away. see you Saturday.

We have licensed cabbie who will do you a good rate from E Port. His number is on our info page on our website xx"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe football or something on at the arena?"

Liverpool play Man Utd at home on the 22nd, Most rooms would of been booked for weeks

» Add a new message to this topic