FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > cpl for possible swingage

cpl for possible swingage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Howdy. Bi curious Cpl interested in developing email conversations in the first instance with similar cpls interested in visiting a swinging club. We haven't been to one before and we'd like to meet a Cpl there, even if nothing happens - a point of connection if you will.

Anyhoo - it's taken a few years but I think we are edging closer to visiting one in the spring/summer, so some nice chats with cpls welcome. A Cpl who are not super experienced but have dabbled would be ideal.

Cheerio

S+L

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So just to recap you want to chat to a bi couple for a while about possibly going to a club and even if you do go you may or not play ? Why no just go to a club relax you don't have to play and meet people

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 19:03:13]

"So just to recap you want to chat to a bi couple for a while about possibly going to a club and even if you do go you may or not play ? Why no just go to a club relax you don't have to play and meet people "

Exactly, just get yourself to AbFabs or something, relax and see how you find it. Your profile is quite specific (not a criticism) as to the type of person you're looking for. Maybe you'd surprise yourself and find a couple that didn't exactly meet your criteria, but excited you anyway. I'm circumcised, 6 feet tall and have some body hair. Three reasons why I'm immediately off your radar.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. The question for us is, is it a pre-requisite to be sexy with people you've developed a friendly relationship with?! That is rather presumptuous isn't it?!

Thanks for the advice, but we maintain we are looking for a friendly couple to chat with. Many thanks though.

» Add a new message to this topic