FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Reviews!!

Club Reviews!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uperman n Lois OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

What's the point of having them if only positive reviews are kept on!!!!

Having recently left an Avoid review for Atlantis Evolution after our experience there the owners have managed to get it removed!!

Might as well remove this feature off the site if the club owners can decide which ones to keep!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Lol that does seem to make things a bit pointless if a fair balanced review is left!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They tend to only get removed if they break the rules. club owners can not get them removed.

By *artynandannieCouple  over a year ago

Stoke

Superman absolutely fantastic. Your review was crossing the T's & Doting the I's of a fair review.

It perhaps reflects what type of people they really are.

No abuse totally true & factual.

You had so many of the regular friends praising you. It's clear you have others in the same situation.

Well done!

By *uperman n Lois OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Well it was a very honest review!!! Shame it was removed as there was such a lot of positive feedback for it.

I guess the truth hurts!

But honestly owners have no power to get them removed

By *aime DowneMan  over a year ago

stoke on trent

I'm a avid reader of the club reviews/forums, I like to know if somewhere is worth visiting or not.

I agree negative reviews should be left on, I've made them before, even about my favourite clubs, in the hope that the owners take note and make improvements, if required.

If I was a Club owner I'd encourage such things, customer feedback is a valuable asset to any business.

One thing, what puts me off several clubs, is the same people constantly putting up the same review week after week, it's soooo obvious...massive put off for most people, as it sticks out like a sore thumb

Fabs should stop this by putting something in place, where you can only post on review, for a club, every 6/8 weeks.. amazing how many real review figures they'd actually get!!!

Always I want is to see people's bad or good reviews and help me to decide wether to visit or not and I'm sure I'm not in the minority here

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"What's the point of having them if only positive reviews are kept on!!!!

Having recently left an Avoid review for Atlantis Evolution after our experience there the owners have managed to get it removed!!

Might as well remove this feature off the site if the club owners can decide which ones to keep!!"

I explained why I removed it....you cant post peoples PM's onto the site plus, that is hardly a review anyway,

Post your review without breaking rules and it will stay on.

Surely you can ask Admin why it was removed??