FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rude (not in a good way) clubs

Rude (not in a good way) clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's people's thoughts on this. I sent a club a message via fab on here to ask a question about a greedy girl event. I wanted to know the cost for a single guy as this wasn't clear on the website. Any expecting to get an answer I see the message was just deleted! Hardly good customer service!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"What's people's thoughts on this. I sent a club a message via fab on here to ask a question about a greedy girl event. I wanted to know the cost for a single guy as this wasn't clear on the website. Any expecting to get an answer I see the message was just deleted! Hardly good customer service!!"

I would be surprised if a club deleted on purpose!!! I know that I sometimes do a bulk delete thinking that the messages I have left are 'thank you for the info', 'see you soon' sort of messages.

I would say call the club direct rather than message as we got 100's a day and messages can often get missed xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just like to say, it wasn't your club, yours is the best. Gutted I can't make tomorrow's MILF Monday.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Just like to say, it wasn't your club, yours is the best. Gutted I can't make tomorrow's MILF Monday. "

hahaha...ahhhh ta!

I do always try and reply but I have deleted the odd message by accident and felt terrible!!! lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's people's thoughts on this. I sent a club a message via fab on here to ask a question about a greedy girl event. I wanted to know the cost for a single guy as this wasn't clear on the website. Any expecting to get an answer I see the message was just deleted! Hardly good customer service!!

I would be surprised if a club deleted on purpose!!! I know that I sometimes do a bulk delete thinking that the messages I have left are 'thank you for the info', 'see you soon' sort of messages.

I would say call the club direct rather than message as we got 100's a day and messages can often get missed xxx "

Agree here.... Sadly it can be pretty difficult to reply personally to every message ... And some genuine ones get deleted ... Emailing or phoning clubs direct is a better way of getting in touch xxx

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"What's people's thoughts on this. I sent a club a message via fab on here to ask a question about a greedy girl event. I wanted to know the cost for a single guy as this wasn't clear on the website. Any expecting to get an answer I see the message was just deleted! Hardly good customer service!!"

You also have to remember that fab isn't the front end of a swingers clubs business - just like tripadvisor isn't the front end of Thomas Cook. Always make official contact through their business owned contact methods, then I'm sure that you will always get an answer.

Being female and a swingers club owner can mean I get up to 50/60 messages in a day if my status is showing as active, it's very easy to delete a message or two that are asking club related questions.

Cat X

» Add a new message to this topic