FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First ever Club visit

First ever Club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after many many requests and having cold feet for almost 3yrs. I've said yes to go to a TV club.

After reading different threads on how men can be vey pushy and takes NO for an answer. I'm really nervous now. Of course I will going out with a vey decent, sexy hunk. I don't drink so getting d*unk and misbehaving is out of the question.

Any advise for me specially from T girls and women on here?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stay sober and Misbehave

Cant speak for Tv events but whenever we go to Clubs the blokes seem pretty well behaved, BUT like in real life you can always get one twat who doesnt know how to act like an Adult but a quiet word in a staff members lughole will get it sorted quickly.

Gimp

"Stay sober and Misbehave

Cant speak for Tv events but whenever we go to Clubs the blokes seem pretty well behaved, BUT like in real life you can always get one twat who doesnt know how to act like an Adult but a quiet word in a staff members lughole will get it sorted quickly.

Gimp"

Thanks bbz xx

We've never been to a Club on a bi/tv/ta night as they are usually called.

But would like to think that everyone, not just the guys behaves and respects boundaries.

You'll have a great time

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'd not go to a specific TG night. I prefer the general nights, personally. You get a better mix on those nights and I also find the calibre of chaps there to be higher.

"I'd not go to a specific TG night. I prefer the general nights, personally. You get a better mix on those nights and I also find the calibre of chaps there to be higher. "
you say the nicest things

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You know there's a houseparty for tg and admirers in Leytonstone? Its fun and friendly.

Called Red Stairs..Google xxx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I'd not go to a specific TG night. I prefer the general nights, personally. You get a better mix on those nights and I also find the calibre of chaps there to be higher. you say the nicest things"

I find on some TG nights, the chaps there and this is a minority, just go hoping for an easy shag, so don't make as big an effort as on a general night.

"I'd not go to a specific TG night. I prefer the general nights, personally. You get a better mix on those nights and I also find the calibre of chaps there to be higher. you say the nicest things

I find on some TG nights, the chaps there and this is a minority, just go hoping for an easy shag, so don't make as big an effort as on a general night. "

I don't understand how people can't make the effort

I don't even like answering the door if I'm still lounging about in my PJs

"You know there's a houseparty for tg and admirers in Leytonstone? Its fun and friendly.

Called Red Stairs..Google xxx"

That's news for me thanks babes xx

"I'd not go to a specific TG night. I prefer the general nights, personally. You get a better mix on those nights and I also find the calibre of chaps there to be higher. you say the nicest things

I find on some TG nights, the chaps there and this is a minority, just go hoping for an easy shag, so don't make as big an effort as on a general night.

I don't understand how people can't make the effort

I don't even like answering the door if I'm still lounging about in my PJs "

I take like hour half to get ready for a meet! If guy comes without smelling nice or trim their bush, I wil turn them down. Of course some guys shower at mine. That's acceptable.

» Add a new message to this topic