FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > pricing single guys out of clubs

pricing single guys out of clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unloverinkent OP   Man  over a year ago

Frant

What are.people's views on this? I planned on going to a.club tonight but had.no joy finding prices on the website.

I emailed them and found that single women are free but guys are £40!!!

Am I alone in thinking this is pricing guys out and somewhat unfair?

Just wondering what others think.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree.....As a single woman I wouldn't object to paying an entrance fee, to perhaps even out the balance of making an event profitable. For my stand point, it would only encourage more guys to attend? Cougars and Cubs night in particular x

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"What are.people's views on this? I planned on going to a.club tonight but had.no joy finding prices on the website.

Just wondering what others think. "

Are you complaining that £40 is too much for you to be charged or are you complaining that women are welcomed without having to pay?

By the way, some clubs in London now charge women £5 and some even, £10

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

The clubs we go to charge men more than couples and single females.

The single males often out number couples and females in them.

So no we don't agree

Frant

I think £40 is on the high end, especially when women are free.

It's almost as if it's only allowing wealthy men but any women are welcome.

In the days of equality I feel the gap is ridiculous!!

There's one club I wanted to attend but they wanted £60 for a single guy. This is definitely on the high end of pricing and actually put me off attending there.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Therein lies the answer. If its too expensive don't go. That is the only way clubs will reduce their prices..

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I think £40 is on the high end, especially when women are free.

In the days of equality I feel the gap is ridiculous!! "

Think about cause and effect and think about the law of unintended consequences.

Do you really want a swingers club full to the brim with single guys and no-one else?

Wembley

So you ARE complaining that women are getting in for free

You wouldn't have any issues with men and women both being charged £40 but when you get inside the club, find it jam-packed with blokes only?

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Just be grateful we are not in France. 148 euros for single guys to get into Moon City!

Frant

I fully understand the ratios, and that's not what it's about.

There have been complaints on here about single guys behaviour. That isn't linked to pricing, it's just hard to swallow (excuse the pun, when couples and women pay less.

If it were say £30 for men and £10 for women would that be so horrendous??

For a guy to pay top money and then potentially be pushed aside because they aren't really wanted there boggles the mind.

I'm not looking to argue, just curious on others views. In a day of equal rights it's a dark ages attitude, IMHO.

I don't see that as that high to be honest I would just budget and go less.

"I fully understand the ratios, and that's not what it's about.

There have been complaints on here about single guys behaviour. That isn't linked to pricing, it's just hard to swallow (excuse the pun, when couples and women pay less.

For a guy to pay top money and then potentially be pushed aside because they aren't really wanted there boggles the mind.

I'm not looking to argue, just curious on others views. In a day of equal rights it's a dark ages attitude, IMHO."

I love when men get all narky about equality.

I wouldn't go to a club if I had to pay £40. I'd probs pay up to £15.

Yet another post moaning about the price for single guys...

as some have replied put the price down and you find that the clubs are full of single guys.

Be very happy you are not in Germany or Switzerland there a single guy pays membership £100-150 then per entrance £100 if lucky...

Wembley

I'm not looking to argue, just curious on others views. In a day of equal rights it's a dark ages attitude, IMHO."

No, I am happy with paying £10. Infact I do go to two clubs in London which charge women £10

However, single women, even when entrance is free, are scarce in a club. Do you think more women will turn up if clubs start to charge us?

Can you imagine if it was free entrance for men as well...

I'm really not trying to be funny but you would literally get groups of single (apparently) men coming into the club every night, that would not only ruin nights for the Cpls and the single girls but also the regular and genuine Single men. Think about it.

Seen loads of threads on this.

40 quid is ridiculous! I agree no one wants an over abundance of men in a club unless it's grerdy girls night. Clubs know that the majoritiy of their potential clients are male. They take advantage of this. Ask yourself would you pay 40 quid to go for a drink in a vanilla club?

By *LT22Man  over a year ago

Teddington

I paid £70 to attend a London club and take your own alcohol, no problem. But to be charged £1 for a soft drink mixer i thought was out of order considering the entrance fee.

OP nobody is forcing you to go. There will always be another fella willing to pay £40. If this price structure wasn't in place then it would be a cock fest. Single women and couples would stay away. A club full of men wouldn't last long before the men stayed away. Result - the club closes. Personally I disagree with the women for free policy. I feel should pay something nominal as I'm using the facilities, however the club is also using women/couples as bait. It's simple supply and demand. Don't like? Don't go!

Thats why it won't change. You paid 70 quid and others will of course. I personally don't earn enough to pay 70 quid just to get in the door.

"OP nobody is forcing you to go. There will always be another fella willing to pay £40. If this price structure wasn't in place then it would be a cock fest. Single women and couples would stay away. A club full of men wouldn't last long before the men stayed away. Result - the club closes. Personally I disagree with the women for free policy. I feel should pay something nominal as I'm using the facilities, however the club is also using women/couples as bait. It's simple supply and demand. Don't like? Don't go!"

Exactly this it is supply and demand. Would suggest going to a club where it's cheaper during the weeK. Maybe less busy but you'll get an idea of how things roll.

A simple solution to this is to charge men less but LIMIT the numbers, getting men to book ahead. The reason clubs don't do this is because they are there to make money nothing else. If some men will pay high entrance they will continue to charge it

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think there are a couple of things worth noting here:

1) pricing affects quantity, but not quality

2) pricing isn't the only way to limit the number of single guys in a club. Some clubs have a limit of the number of single guys they will let in on any particular night.

I have never run a club (or anything similar) so I have no idea of the economies needed to make one work, but I have heard it said before that the extras charged to single men essentially subsidizes the cost of everyone one else.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

An argument is ibterlectual war of words if you like in order to cone out at the end with word with a spoken truth. You have come up.

You have a view point =an argument and encourage other to take or share contradictory view points so its now a debate.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Have you taken into account regional variance. What seems exspencive in one place is dirt cheap in another.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"I don't see that as that high to be honest I would just budget and go less. "

This.

40 pounds not too bad. Ive seen higher prices.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

It is really simple, the club works out that they need to charge £40 entrance fee, however couples and females are way under represented so they offer discounts/incentives to tempt those that are under represented, but because there are an abundance of single males, there price stays the same.

I do disagree with them getting in free though, there should still be a charge, albeit a discounted one.

Somebody making good judgments on the door about who to let in, along with a limit on how many men to let in would be a better filter than biased entrance fees. There are no less idiots with money, than without.

Just think for an extra £10 you could go to a brass house not have to worry about booze or chattin just go in fuck and leave a happy man....

I JOKE!!!

£40 is not a lot of money for a night out

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I have never been to a club as a single lady or with my partner where I have not paid an entrance fee when others have. I have however been to clubs where there have been just a few couples, dozens of single men and I was the only single female. One particular club charged men £20, Couples £15 and ladies £5. Any guesses why it was a total cock fest? Yep, the low entry fee.

As a single female I felt that a club that was so full of men on the prowl felt somewhat intimidating and I chose not to play with any of them. Of course, during the evening I heard complaints from many of these men that the club was crap as it was full of guys and there was no action for them.

So guys, what would you rather have.......a cheap entry, cock fest where you have zero chance of playing or pay a bit more to go to a club where there are less single men, hence more likely that a lady or couple will want to play with you?

By *untimesManchesterMan  over a year ago

Worsley

I've commented on this before but my opinion is if you want to see what the club has to offer (to see if it's a place to enjoy visiting) the day passes are expensive. If you wanted to try all the clubs In the NW for example it would cost a fortune to see which one preferred, but it's not an exact science, the day you visit might be quiet and the cost seems expensive, you go when it's busy and has a vibe and it seems cheap.

In the end I would prefer to visit somewhere with a cost as it does, in most cases, allow a certain crowd to be put off. And the more women that attend the better the club so free is ok by me.

Clubs have more competition than ever.

Can anyone explain why gender neuteral pricing works in the kink scene and doesn't lead to events being a cockfest?

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Didn't think £40 for s single guy was to bad tbh.

The clubs have to limit the numbers otherwise they will just kill their own club overnight. No one is going to go to a club full of single men because it's cheap. So if like the club we attend they limit the numbers and were also to reduce the price, then they would be losing a much higher percentage of their earning for any given night.

At the end of the day the clubs need it to survive and limit the numbers.

"Can anyone explain why gender neuteral pricing works in the kink scene and doesn't lead to events being a cockfest?"

Exactly! It's nonsense that the cost is limiting the amount of men - like only so many men can afford £xx

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Perhaps the dark ages attitude might be your sense of entitlement?

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

These discussions always seem to miss the point a club full of couples and single ladies can charge what it likes and still have a queue of single guys wanting to get in and that applies to nilla clubs just as much as swinging clubs

Pricing isn't as much to keep quys out as you can do this with limits etc but to attract couples and single ladies

I think clubs are right to charge men more to stop flooding of single men.

After all, it's a swingers club initially intended for swinging couples - I think the price structure simply implies they don't want loads of guys there on a single night and instead single guys will only want to frequent now and again.

Lots of single guys are also under the impression they'll have sex there if they attend, well that's not strictly true, it's no different to being on here, you're under no assurance of anything. You take your chance.

By *untimesManchesterMan  over a year ago

Worsley

We'll said. I've attended clubs with no intention to Play (and haven't) and heard people on the way out saying waste of time.

As a previous poster put, if you want guaranteed sex then use a brothel.

This is essentially a place for people with similar lifestyle choices to meet.

You can equally argue that some will feel more 'entitled' the more they've paid.

Clubs need to make money, they can make most from the market most willing to pay. Perfectly sensible to do so - along with a good door policy for balance and quality.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Just be grateful we are not in France. 148 euros for single guys to get into Moon City!"

Or Germany. 70/80€ is about average for the better clubs and we've seen as much as 130€ After saying that they do include free bar and buffet.

Epsom

"Can anyone explain why gender neuteral pricing works in the kink scene and doesn't lead to events being a cockfest?"

Mostly because guys don't associate the entry to kink as free pass to sex. Kink, fetish, bdsm venues are about eroticism not straight up sex. And as seen on another thread.... Guys don't want to be flicked on the balls with a flogger

Flipping this over...

If you went on a night out with mates, had a few drinks went to a nightclub and pulled you still are more than likely to spend £40 plus.

I think it's right and not discrimination at all, if it has the desired effect!

My guess would be limited numbers

I'm not on the kink scene (though thinking about giving it a go), but my guess is that there aren't as many single men there to begin with. The kink scene seems to require some commitment, whereas there seem to be a lot of men on Fab who see it as a (presumably easier) alternative to going out on the pull.

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

BDSM scene tends to have a different dynamic or basically nsa sex isn't really on offer, so just don't get the same number of guys attending, plus its more than your life's worth to get a reputation for claiming your into BDSM when your really just looking for a shag

It's a form of prostitution......

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

"It's a form of prostitution...... "

Remind me to ask for the money I've earned next time I leave a club after a night out

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

I don't think £40 is expensive if you go out on a date, clubbing or with mates you are likely to spend more. It is also economics it is called "price discrimination" to control the demand of single males. Imagine if airlines for example, do charge the same price for business class as economy what would happen?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"What are.people's views on this? I planned on going to a.club tonight but had.no joy finding prices on the website.

Lets get some perspective, how much would you end up paying for a normal night out on the town drinking with the lads?

I usually end up spending less when visiting a swingers club compared to a night out in birmingham with friends (vanilla bars and nightclubs). Also the swingers clubs have to get the money in and make a profit from somewhere, clubs i visit seem reasonable with price.

£40 is nothing I know of dearer clubs

In the days of equality I feel the gap is ridiculous!!

Think about cause and effect and think about the law of unintended consequences.

Do you really want a swingers club full to the brim with single guys and no-one else?"

This is what I think, if I had to pay £40 to go to a club I wouldn't go

I think most women would find a male to go with

So you'll be left with more couples looking for mainly other couples, single guys and next to no women

I think they let women in free because clubs know women can easily find a guy to pay them in so letting them in free encourages more women to go alone

Its not prostitution in any form

Your paying for use of the facilities not for sex

Unless they are prostituting out the building

sunderland

absolutely ridiculous thing to say, you are not paying to have sex, or be provided with sex, you are paying to enter a premises and use its facilities.

By *ntimatecontrolMan  over a year ago

dudley

Valhalla club in dudley is 15.00 couples. 10.00 singles. Any event. Or 3.00 entrance sundays xx

"It's a form of prostitution......

absolutely ridiculous thing to say, you are not paying to have sex, or be provided with sex, you are paying to enter a premises and use its facilities. "

And have sex....

Remind me to ask for the money I've earned next time I leave a club after a night out"

Good for you.

I didn't say the women are the prostitutes.

I have no problem with prostitution.

Just a fact. The clubs are making money from people having sex.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"A simple solution to this is to charge men less but LIMIT the numbers, getting men to book ahead. The reason clubs don't do this is because they are there to make money nothing else. If some men will pay high entrance they will continue to charge it "

"A simple solution to this is to charge men less but LIMIT the numbers, getting men to book ahead. The reason clubs don't do this is because they are there to make money nothing else. If some men will pay high entrance they will continue to charge it

"

Untrue at Tease 2 they limit the amount of single guys, on our nights we host there we control the numbers and guys must apply to come in advance,

Simple solution if some clubs got there acts together and got liquer licences (as Tease2 has) then they wouldn't have to rely so much on single guy entrance fees to stay afloat!

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

£40 is nothing for all the pleasure potential guys. I pay that for a good bottle of wine on a night out!

Yes its way to expensive and that's why I don't go and who just wanna get in and not get a shag as the entry cost 60? Is that for refreshments ? who knows. There is no logic for the price. I gues its cos of the single men that the clubs are in business cos if they just had couples and women they would go under in no time lol

sunderland

absolutely ridiculous thing to say, you are not paying to have sex, or be provided with sex, you are paying to enter a premises and use its facilities.

And have sex....

"

not all, its the individuals choice whether to have sex, no one is paying them and they are not paying anyone to be able to have sex, many times at a club we have not had sex, sometimes we do, it is our choice, we do not pay to have sex with people, we go to a club to be in an environment with like minded people.

sunderland

Not at all I meant to say.

sunderland

"Yes its way to expensive and that's why I don't go and who just wanna get in and not get a shag as the entry cost 60? Is that for refreshments ? who knows. There is no logic for the price. I gues its cos of the single men that the clubs are in business cos if they just had couples and women they would go under in no time lol "

because a club is not about getting a shag, if your going for that reason then you are bound to find prices high and be left unsatisfied at the end of the night, you can find places that accomodate for men willing to part with cash for a shag, these are not swingers clubs.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Valhalla club in dudley is 15.00 couples. 10.00 singles. Any event. Or 3.00 entrance sundays xx"

And what effect does that pricing structure have on the balance of single men vs couples/single women compared to other clubs?

And have sex....

"

Hoping in a mans case to have sex.....Weve only ever used the club to socialise with like minded people(couples) the majority of couples look for couples..everyone likes pussy as a bloke i simply would not go

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"£40 is nothing for all the pleasure potential guys. I pay that for a good bottle of wine on a night out!

"

And get the same bottle you could've got for a fiver in the supermarket

By *xdirtyboyxxMan  over a year ago

chorley

I personally think its good value for money

You can spend that in a couple of hours on a night out

Don't like the prices don't go I know one thing I the female find penny pitchers wholly unattractive

Pinchers

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The more single guys in a club, the happier I am. I wouldn't go to a club that restricts single blokes, but I havent noticed a shortage of men willing to pay to get into decent clubs.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

And have sex....

"

No, you really are only paying for the facilities.

I've been to clubs several times without "sex" and didn't feel cheated or short changed. We enjoy the atmosphere and yes if we chose to have sex there, the facilities are there to facilitate that.

We go so we can relax in that atmosphere and if an opportunity comes up (pun intended) we can take advantage of it..

D

[Removed by poster at 10/04/15 17:29:50]

Maybe if a single guy is invited by a couple to come to the club with them. the club could consider reducing the price for mixed groups

"Maybe if a single guy is invited by a couple to come to the club with them. the club could consider reducing the price for mixed groups"

That's very sensible

"A simple solution to this is to charge men less but LIMIT the numbers, getting men to book ahead. The reason clubs don't do this is because they are there to make money nothing else. If some men will pay high entrance they will continue to charge it

Untrue at Tease 2 they limit the amount of single guys, on our nights we host there we control the numbers and guys must apply to come in advance,

Simple solution if some clubs got there acts together and got liquer licences (as Tease2 has) then they wouldn't have to rely so much on single guy entrance fees to stay afloat!"

I don't think really there is much in it though if clubs have a liquor licence they make money on the drinks where as BYOB clubs seem to charge more on the door.

I reckon it would even out quite fairly.

My point is guys are complaining on spending £40 on entrance but if the club is bring your own alcohol they can easily save 20 to 30 on the bar (and the rest sometimes).

Where as spending £20 on entry they are gonna spend the other £20 on the bar.

Guys tell me where you can go out to a club (non swingers) drink and have a good night out all for £40?

Most nightclubs chart least a fiver and that plus per drink.

Simple if you don't want to pay it don't go others will.

"Maybe if a single guy is invited by a couple to come to the club with them. the club could consider reducing the price for mixed groups

That's very sensible "

Some clubs fo this - threesome and moresome rates like Cupid's.

Simple solution if some clubs got there acts together and got liquer licences (as Tease2 has) then they wouldn't have to rely so much on single guy entrance fees to stay afloat!

I don't think really there is much in it though if clubs have a liquor licence they make money on the drinks where as BYOB clubs seem to charge more on the door.

I reckon it would even out quite fairly.

My point is guys are complaining on spending £40 on entrance but if the club is bring your own alcohol they can easily save 20 to 30 on the bar (and the rest sometimes).

Where as spending £20 on entry they are gonna spend the other £20 on the bar.

Guys tell me where you can go out to a club (non swingers) drink and have a good night out all for £40?

Most nightclubs chart least a fiver and that plus per drink.

Simple if you don't want to pay it don't go others will."

Exactly this if you re not happy try a different pastime train spotting may be

"Yes its way to expensive and that's why I don't go and who just wanna get in and not get a shag as the entry cost 60? Is that for refreshments ? who knows. There is no logic for the price. I gues its cos of the single men that the clubs are in business cos if they just had couples and women they would go under in no time lol "

Tease2 charges are quite reasonable. I have met and arranged to meet a few single guys and we Dont always play, but we get to know each other so the next time we do play. Clubs are for socialising not just sex. The whole point of swing clubs is to be comfortable around like minded people. Your all there because you want extra sex that you wouldn't get if you went to a normal club.

"Maybe if a single guy is invited by a couple to come to the club with them. the club could consider reducing the price for mixed groups

That's very sensible

Some clubs fo this - threesome and moresome rates like Cupid's."

Just think it sounds good discount for group fun win win situation to me

"I personally think its good value for money

You can spend that in a couple of hours on a night out "

On a night out you'd get drinks etc for that price.

At a club you get NOTHING.

And have sex....

not all, its the individuals choice whether to have sex, no one is paying them and they are not paying anyone to be able to have sex, many times at a club we have not had sex, sometimes we do, it is our choice, we do not pay to have sex with people, we go to a club to be in an environment with like minded people."

I do agree. But we go in the 'hope' of meeting someone. I wouldn't pay £60 to go to a pub and just sit there all night watching people drink and not having any drinks myself... x

how much would a TV pay to get in? If hes standing there in heels and a boob tube, hes still a man so how does that work?

New paradise club £30 single men

The attic experience £20 single men

City celts £16-20 for single men

Not all clubs are expensive

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Look at it another way! I have looked in to having a naturist massage. No sex, no "happy ending", just you and the masseuse naked with the occasional skin on skin contact (other than the actual massage itself)

Cost? Anything from £60 upwards for an hour!

Makes a club look cheap!

If people are willing to pay a high entrance fee businesses will continue to charge what they like. For example going to watch football nowadays is ridiculous and arena concerts is just as bad. But people foolishly pay it.

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

I accept i will have to pay more than single women and couples. My main concern is that some clubs are not that choosy which single men they let in, and I've had nights I've been to clubs spoilt by groups of guys who annoy couples and women by the way they behave. Some couples, especially the new ones think all single men behave like that.

"how much would a TV pay to get in? If hes standing there in heels and a boob tube, hes still a man so how does that work?"

I have noticed a lot of clubs do reduced rates for dressed TVs

Epsom

"how much would a TV pay to get in? If hes standing there in heels and a boob tube, hes still a man so how does that work?

I have noticed a lot of clubs do reduced rates for dressed TVs"

Not all. Some quite rudely just go down the cock in a frock route.

Some reduce it to couples price or have one for tv's. And some accept that we are there to be girls and we get their rate. All depends on the venue.

Wembley

And have sex....

"

... with anyone who agrees to have sex. Just like when I go to a niteclub

And have sex....

... with anyone who agrees to have sex. Just like when I go to a niteclub "

But nightclubs don't charge £60 to get in........

Swinging is a hobby, hobbies cost money and some are more expensive than others. It's that simple!

Wembley

And have sex....

But nightclubs don't charge £60 to get in........"

You should try some of the ones here in the West End. Even I have to pay £20 just to get in and then £8 for each cocktail (no, not that kind of 'cock'tail )

And have sex....

You should try some of the ones here in the West End. Even I have to pay £20 just to get in and then £8 for each cocktail (no, not that kind of 'cock'tail )"

Crikey! I'm not paying £8 for no cock!

Wembley

And have sex....

You should try some of the ones here in the West End. Even I have to pay £20 just to get in and then £8 for each cocktail (no, not that kind of 'cock'tail )

Crikey! I'm not paying £8 for no cock! "

and it isn't even a FabS nine-incher

And have sex....

Crikey! I'm not paying £8 for no cock!

and it isn't even a FabS nine-incher "

*faints*

sunderland

And have sex....

not all, its the individuals choice whether to have sex, no one is paying them and they are not paying anyone to be able to have sex, many times at a club we have not had sex, sometimes we do, it is our choice, we do not pay to have sex with people, we go to a club to be in an environment with like minded people.

I do agree. But we go in the 'hope' of meeting someone. I wouldn't pay £60 to go to a pub and just sit there all night watching people drink and not having any drinks myself... x"

thats your choice to go with that hope though, no one is saying come here pay this entry money and have sex, no one is saying come and watch people have sex, you are deciding that for yourself, a club is simply providing a place for like minded people to attend, and they charge to use there facilities, its upto the people that attend what they do, so back to your original point, there is no prostitution what so ever.

Wembley

I got a brill idea. Why don't you and a couple of other guys join forces and open a swinging club where you charge women and men exactly the same and watch us as we claw each others eyes out to get in

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I think they probably have to do it otherwise it would be totally full of men.

Might improve this site in some ways if they did a similar thing.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We at Jaydees charge a reasonable amount for single guys, £20 on Friday and £31 on Saturday all the single guys on a Saturday have verifications or they are recommended by other couples, and there will only be 7 or 8.. we also supply a free substantial buffet, tea and coffee and bring your own drink as well as free and lemonade. The reason for this is that we don't want to make mega money and we want to see people have a good time. We get a lot of people here and they all come here to socialise and dance etc. as well as play. The club is ancillary to our main business...

The truth is that single men are much more likely to go to a club than single women. This is done to redress the gender imbalance otherwise the club would be full of men who would be d*unk frustrated at lack of women and potentially get into fights over the few available women. Sounds like a discovery channel documentary but its true. Men can be very pushy with women especially when there are many men and few women and it can be intimidating and predatory.no girl should have to go through that. If that happens then your club is screwed as no woman will ever set foot in there again. Yes there needs to be a difference in price. If you were a fem you would understand

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" Ask yourself would you pay 40 quid to go for a drink in a vanilla club?"

you can look at it like that if you want.. i would personally answer your question with another question...

ask yourself how much you would end up paying for a good friday/saturday night out in any reasonable city centre... drinks, maybe a meal, plus taxis... and actually compare THAT to the price of a night out in a club....

so the complaint isn't the pricing.. is that the pricing isn't allowing people to go as often as that like... and my answer to that is going to sound harsh...

budget!!!!!

if i wanted a holiday for example... i'd budget!

if i wanted to splash out on new clothes... i'd budget

so if i want a saturday night out... guess what! i budget!

admission to a club isn't some god given right!!!!!

Can u not find a female friend to attend with abd half the couples entrance fee??

" Ask yourself would you pay 40 quid to go for a drink in a vanilla club?

you can look at it like that if you want.. i would personally answer your question with another question...

ask yourself how much you would end up paying for a good friday/saturday night out in any reasonable city centre... drinks, maybe a meal, plus taxis... and actually compare THAT to the price of a night out in a club....

so the complaint isn't the pricing.. is that the pricing isn't allowing people to go as often as that like... and my answer to that is going to sound harsh...

budget!!!!!

"

By *ig_will_11Man  over a year ago

town

Thats very tru single guys have to pay way to much that puts me off going to one to be honest

"

budget!!!!!

"

I'll answer that, Fabio. I would pay...

Exactly the same as a single woman doing those things, or one half of a couple doing them. The issue isn't the number of pounds single men have to hand over, it's the enormous difference in the price they have to pay, apparently (from repeated statements on these threads by women and couples) because women and couples aren't willing to pay enough for the clubs to cover their costs without raising the price for men. The argument that the price difference is to reduce the number of men attending is nonsense - if it wasn't, AbFabs couldn't charge £60 on a Friday night, with pre - booking required for single men, and be fully booked by Wednesday.

That's the bottom line. All the people complaining about single men in clubs - often with good cause, I've seen the reasons they're complaining first-hand - should take a minute to remember that it's the single men keeping the lights on.

"Can u not find a female friend to attend with abd half the couples entrance fee??"

No, the way that works in my experience is that the woman provides the couple's membership card and the man pays for admission for both of them.

Lets take it into context, if a woman pays and there are a couple of guys she is guaranteed a shag, if a guy comes in he might not be guaranteed as the women there might not be up for it.

The plain truth of it is this – The lifestyle is a couples' world... with room for some good swingles. So live and let live. Be well, treat others well, and swing often.

Wembley

"

budget!!!!!

I'll answer that, Fabio. I would pay...

Exactly the same as a single woman doing those things, or one half of a couple doing them. The issue isn't the number of pounds single men have to hand over, it's the enormous difference in the price they have to pay, apparently (from repeated statements on these threads by women and couples) because women and couples aren't willing to pay enough for the clubs to cover their costs without raising the price for men. The argument that the price difference is to reduce the number of men attending is nonsense - if it wasn't, AbFabs couldn't charge £60 on a Friday night, with pre - booking required for single men, and be fully booked by Wednesday.

That's the bottom line. All the people complaining about single men in clubs - often with good cause, I've seen the reasons they're complaining first-hand - should take a minute to remember that it's the single men keeping the lights on. "

The clubs are trying to attract more single women and couples as without them, no single guy would attend, and they are scarce enough as it is

No single man would attend if women and couples stopped attending whereas a lot of women and couples will attend irrespective of whether there were any single men there or not

Sorry, but this is a fact of life and no club can change it without eventually going out of business

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Lets take it into context, if a woman pays and there are a couple of guys she is guaranteed a shag, if a guy comes in he might not be guaranteed as the women there might not be up for it."

At no point is ANY person guaranteed a shag! Men, women or couples. All that is guaranteed in a club is chatting and socialising with like minded people.

I have been to clubs many many times and not shagged. Both as a single woman, and with my fiance

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Just wait until Brussels/the EU hears about this. There clearly some opportunity to lay down some equality legislation

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

We'd pay double if there were no single guys

Wembley

"Just wait until Brussels/the EU hears about this. There clearly some opportunity to lay down some equality legislation "

Just like with the equality legislation already laid down in the Catholic Church

"

The clubs are trying to attract more single women and couples as without them, no single guy would attend, and they are scarce enough as it is

No single man would attend if women and couples stopped attending whereas a lot of women and couples will attend irrespective of whether there were any single men there or not

Sorry, but this is a fact of life and no club can change it without eventually going out of business"

I don't disagree. Women and couples have economic power over the clubs, that is indeed a fact. A club that charged for entry on a straight per-person basis would probably lose many of its female and couple customers, and fail entirely as a result. Whether or not it's remotely fair is another matter.

"We'd pay double if there were no single guys "

It's nice to hear someone acknowledge that.

Wembley

"

Sorry, but this is a fact of life and no club can change it without eventually going out of business

I don't disagree. Women and couples have economic power over the clubs, that is indeed a fact. A club that charged for entry on a straight per-person basis would probably lose many of its female and couple customers, and fail entirely as a result. Whether or not it's remotely fair is another matter. "

Exactly. Not saying it is fair. Just that it won't change no matter how much single guys moan about it

The only way it would change is if ALL clubs within a 100 mile radius were to agree on a different pricing structure and implement it on the same day. Just like the big 4 do when price-fixing

Southend

"We'd pay double if there were no single guys

It's nice to hear someone acknowledge that. "

Nothing wrong with you mate, we just like a straight swap and single guys get in the way xx

I'd pay double for a singles only evening at a club

Southend

I'd pay double for a singles only evening at a club "

Just go to a night club then or a YMCA

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

These threads keep popping up, but the answer is simple.

As with all things the market will decide.

Are clubs still in business?

Do single men keep going?

The premise that the £40 put you off going, suggests that for less money you would have gone. That being the case if the price was lower, you would have gone, as would more men, therefore reducing the odds and the chances for the men who were willing to pay the £40 admission price.

Lower entry price for single guys has no effect on couple or single women, so it will not increase the supply of couples and single women.

More men on a night may entice some couples and single women, but it may also put off more couples and single women.

That is the balance that the entry price achieves.

Hence the market will decide.

"These threads keep popping up, but the answer is simple.

The premise that the £40 put you off going, suggests that for less money you would have gone. That being the case if the price was lower, you would have gone, as would more men, therefore reducing the odds and the chances for the men who were willing to pay the £40 admission price.

Lower entry price for single guys has no effect on couple or single women, so it will not increase the supply of couples and single women.

More men on a night may entice some couples and single women, but it may also put off more couples and single women.

Hence the market will decide."

Again, it's a fallacy that it's the cost that limits the number of single. What limits the number of single men is the club limiting how many they'll let in on a given night.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"These threads keep popping up, but the answer is simple.

Hence the market will decide.

Again, it's a fallacy that it's the cost that limits the number of single. What limits the number of single men is the club limiting how many they'll let in on a given night. "

He was pretty clear, that price was his deciding factor.

That may be what he meant - I read it as contrasting £40 for a single man with free entry for a single woman. High prices may mean some individuals can't go as often as they want, but the waiting lists at cubs which require men to pre-book say they that if the intent of the pricing policy is to limit numbers, it's a failure.

i'm one less to worry about i won't be going to any clubs anytime soon!

"The clubs we go to charge men more than couples and single females.

The single males often out number couples and females in them.

So no we don't agree"

Songle blokws are cash cow for clibs and subsidise couples and songle ladies this was confirmed by a club owner to whose Zclub I visited with a lady friend.

To sum up try this on a couples only noght just to break even they need minimum 40 couples so they mot keen couple only events because if less than 40 couples go they are taking a loss.

Regarding the myth of lowering prices for single guys would mean more single men and in turn increasing price for single females or couples is achievable because club management can say as at ssy nightclubs quota is filled and folk can enter when some leave this way numbers are controlled or in this instance single men.

I have no doubt if prices were increased for couples and single females a lot mot all would be unhappy so why is it right that single blokes subsidise others.

By *utumnloversCouple  over a year ago

York (ish)

Mrs A here... Personally I am very intimidated by loads of single men, so we always go to couples nights!! HOWEVER. I think it is very unfair that single men are penalised!!

Surely on mixed nights everyone should pay the same ammount? I have been in clubs abroad where single men have been sworn at and treated appallingly and I have felt embarrassed that playmates have treated them like 2nd class citizens and then to think they have paid more than us for that treatment

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Aberdeen charges £25 per couple, and £10 for single women. They don't allow single males, so they'd need to partner up with a female and could split the entrance fee

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

No need to, just go on a couples only night, most clubs are couples only on saturday nights.

I'd pay double for a singles only evening at a club

Just go to a night club then or a YMCA"

Why dont you go ln couples only nights then? Or a couples only club? Plenty around.

Why don't clubs just charge everyone the same price one night and see what happens....no harm in doing that !

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

inother news a large liner struck an iceberg off newfoundland large loss of life feared.............

If you look about there are clubs and club nights that suit everybody and most pockets just go where suits you best.

"Why don't clubs just charge everyone the same price one night and see what happens....no harm in doing that !"

Have you read any of the thread??

"Why don't clubs just charge everyone the same price one night and see what happens....no harm in doing that !"

Some do... some are greedy........

By *unseakersCouple  over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

It is a bit pricy sometimes for guys but it's supply and demands and will never change unless guys stop going which we suspect will never happen.

Just wondering what others think. inother news a large liner struck an iceberg off newfoundland large loss of life feared............."

OMG do the iceberg get harmed

I think the idea of the higher price is to deter disrespectful twats who don't take no for an answer but that doesn't always work as guys paying around £40 or £50 for a night at a club will be paying that extortionate sum in the hope that they will see some action which, lets face facts, if they haven't already pre arranged a meet is highly unlikely. The other reason is that for every 1 single female wanting to go to a club there are about 200 single guys, so the high price is just another way to keep the numbers more even. If any guy really wants to get a shag on a Friday or Saturday night that bad then he may as well cause himself a lot less bother and get a prostitute.

i think it should be one price for all, equality and all that. local one ive been too is 15 for all

"

"

So could you just clarify what you think your paying your money for?

£40 btw is not including the membership at some clubs a first time visit for a single guy is over £90+ at some clubs! but as a couple we don't think the money is any relevance to how many or type of guys who go to clubs... anyone who is paying "top money" and "potentially be pushed aside" probably has the wrong idea of clubs in the first place...

IOHO that is!!

Ohhh so many couples and women with their head up their arse! Not saying it but yet making it perfectly clear that they think men should pay a fortune to grace their presence at a club. Because THEY'RE WORTH IT DAMNIT!

But not prostituting themselves.... Ohhh no.........

Maybe if you pay then that is membership and next time you visit you don't pay as much.

But yes I agree way too much for single guys. But as most single guys pay it then the clubs are going to charge aren't they?m

"Ohhh so many couples and women with their head up their arse! Not saying it but yet making it perfectly clear that they think men should pay a fortune to grace their presence at a club. Because THEY'RE WORTH IT DAMNIT!

But not prostituting themselves.... Ohhh no......... "

totally agree, lots of stuck up folk about

"£40 is not a lot of money for a night out"

I agree. But it isn't 40 quid for your night out. Factor in taxis or petrol etc, drinks money etc. I'm not cheap I just don't earn a lot. We are talking 40 quid just to get in the door. It's pricing me out im afraid. As someone said earlier you are not neccessarily getting quality by attracting higher earning males.

"I think the idea of the higher price is to deter disrespectful twats who don't take no for an answer but that doesn't always work as guys paying around £40 or £50 for a night at a club will be paying that extortionate sum in the hope that they will see some action which, lets face facts, if they haven't already pre arranged a meet is highly unlikely. The other reason is that for every 1 single female wanting to go to a club there are about 200 single guys, so the high price is just another way to keep the numbers more even. If any guy really wants to get a shag on a Friday or Saturday night that bad then he may as well cause himself a lot less bother and get a prostitute. "

Sadly this is true.

"£40 is not a lot of money for a night out"
You couldn't compare, on a night out you know you will have fun, the diference is that when entering a swingers club fun is not always guaranteed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think the pricing of single males at clubs is to act as a deterrent and also to ensure that guys who go are more likely committed to swinging, rather than just a night out.

It is a pity - but many people don't want too high a volume of single men in clubs, and pricing is one way of doing this - there are others, but high income levels help keep owners happy - as well as clubs continuing to stay in business.

The discrimination does annoy me - as it helps to ensure that we live in society that perceives it is ok to discriminate. Tgirls pricing isn't always clear, again another major issue for me, for the some reason.

Central

"£40 is not a lot of money for a night outYou couldn't compare, on a night out you know you will have fun, the diference is that when entering a swingers club fun is not always guaranteed.

"

It's guaranteed when we have a night out at a club though, Shag

Oddly I don't think men should pay fortunes however the reason the price is so high is because there are so many of them. And the thought of single guys getting so upset when they get 'pushed aside' after paying so much to get in proves the point that if they want a shag so desperately then get an actual hooker. If every club had couples only nights none of this would be a problem. However, the fact is that those of us who are not really interested in meeting single men (for the most part) and live near to clubs that do not cater for couples only nights have to put up with them if we arrange a meet with another couple, which is fine, but don't expect that because you have paid so much money to 'grace us with your presence' to be treated like studs. The simple fact is that clubs are a business, single women going alone are like rocking horse poo and therefore free to get in (good business sense) and single men are everywhere and charged a fortune (also good business sense). Now I'm sure that many single guys are really decent chaps but unfortunately for them that's just the way it is and the way it will likely stay.

"£40 is not a lot of money for a night out

I agree. But it isn't 40 quid for your night out. Factor in taxis or petrol etc, drinks money etc. I'm not cheap I just don't earn a lot. We are talking 40 quid just to get in the door. It's pricing me out im afraid. As someone said earlier you are not neccessarily getting quality by attracting higher earning males."

Do you ever go to gigs? The theatre? To see a comedian? Out for a half decent meal?

"Ohhh so many couples and women with their head up their arse! Not saying it but yet making it perfectly clear that they think men should pay a fortune to grace their presence at a club. Because THEY'RE WORTH IT DAMNIT!

But not prostituting themselves.... Ohhh no......... "

so are you a prostitute then? or in need of a head from own arse extraction tool? you seem very strongly viewed, and definite..??

just a view but your profile and your posts seem like you see yourself a quiet "special" too??

"£40 is not a lot of money for a night outYou couldn't compare, on a night out you know you will have fun, the diference is that when entering a swingers club fun is not always guaranteed.

It's guaranteed when we have a night out at a club though, Shag "

That's right and lots of fun to

I agree. But it isn't 40 quid for your night out. Factor in taxis or petrol etc, drinks money etc. I'm not cheap I just don't earn a lot. We are talking 40 quid just to get in the door. It's pricing me out im afraid. As someone said earlier you are not neccessarily getting quality by attracting higher earning males.

Do you ever go to gigs? The theatre? To see a comedian? Out for a half decent meal?"

How can you use those as comparison? It's totallu different. Gigs you see a band. Theatre you see a show. Meals you eat.

Clubs you get through the door and that's all. It's not the same.

But not prostituting themselves.... Ohhh no.........

so are you a prostitute then? or in need of a head from own arse extraction tool? you seem very strongly viewed, and definite..??

just a view but your profile and your posts seem like you see yourself a quiet "special" too??

"

I must have my head up my arse then because I'm not special in the slightest. x

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I know i am going to have fun on a night out regardless... i know i am going to have fun at a swinging club regardless....

the sex is not guarenteed... me having a laugh and meeting good people and having a good time is!

if you want guarenteed sex..... hire an escort, or there are cards in a lot of telephone _oxes........

I know i am going to have fun on a night out regardless... i know i am going to have fun at a swinging club regardless....

the sex is not guarenteed... me having a laugh and meeting good people and having a good time is!

if you want guarenteed sex..... hire an escort, or there are cards in a lot of telephone _oxes........"

No don't need one of them lol. I was just comparing.

Newcastle and Gateshead

" I was just comparing."

and if the are people expecting sex to be included within your 40 quid to make it "a good night" and a "worthy priced night", to be bluntly honest... probably not the type of person/people would want to meet in clubs anyway......

Do you ever go to gigs? The theatre? To see a comedian? Out for a half decent meal?

How can you use those as comparison? It's totallu different. Gigs you see a band. Theatre you see a show. Meals you eat.

Clubs you get through the door and that's all. It's not the same."

All are a social night out. Which ultimately is what going to a club ultimately is.

As per my post earlier on the thread I prefer gender neutral pricing. But equally winging that 40 quid is a lot for a night out is not something that I have any sympathy with. Going out costs money

Central

It's guaranteed when we have a night out at a club though, Shag That's right and lots of fun to "

There's never a club night when I'm in Penge

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

If £40 was a weekend guest fee then you got a good deal, if its midweek then that's normal. If you want to get in cheaper then become a member, it pays for itself if you go more than a couple of times.

Once you've been a few times you might meet someone you get on well enough with to go as a couple.

Personally i think there is enough competition from younger fitter guys without encouraging more lol

It's guaranteed when we have a night out at a club though, Shag That's right and lots of fun to

There's never a club night when I'm in Penge "

That's right, don't think penge got many clubs, maibe one day might have one

" I was just comparing."

"and if the are people expecting sex to be included within your 40 quid to make it "a good night" and a "worthy priced night", to be bluntly honest... probably not the type of person/people would want to meet in clubs anyway......"
YEs good point. I guess it also depends on the persons who is in the club and how things are going as well there.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

" I was just comparing.

and if the are people expecting sex to be included within your 40 quid to make it "a good night" and a "worthy priced night", to be bluntly honest... probably not the type of person/people would want to meet in clubs anyway......"

Its all about socialising and making friends, sex is a bonus

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I vote with my feet.

PMSL, get a grip, it will seem unfair but come on!! How many times are you ever going to go to a club with see 300 women and no blokes because they have been as you say 'priced out.' lol

You have a choice not to go! Its not some conspiracy to rid the swinging world of menfolk te he.

Right need to go calm down and stop been mean

Do you ever go to gigs? The theatre? To see a comedian? Out for a half decent meal?"

Occasionally. And yes I'll pay the price. Don't see how that's relevant. I'll go to a pub or a vanilla club and have a good time for a lot less money and have exactly the same chance of getting some as i would in a swingers club.

To be clear i am not saying sex should be guaranteed for me at a swingers club.

Clubs you get through the door and that's all. It's not the same."

All are a social night out. Which ultimately is what going to a club ultimately is.

As per my post earlier on the thread I prefer gender neutral pricing. But equally winging that 40 quid is a lot for a night out is not something that I have any sympathy with. Going out costs money"

Each to their own. You can't see my point of view and that's fine. Keep your sympathy it's not needed here lol

#votingwithmyfeetnotwinging

Wembley

"

Guys can pay £540 to get into 'clubs' where no matter how old, fat, short and ugly one is, sex is guaranteed; those 'clubs' are called brothels and they even throw in a free drink

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 17:29:23]

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Occasionally. And yes I'll pay the price. Don't see how that's relevant. "

I absolutely do see how it is relevent... A night out is a night out... and a lot of people don't see the difference... if i am out for example on a saturday night... i am out and spending money... i don't see a difference in what i am spending it on if you see a club as something extra special then that may be a you issue/situation

"

I'll go to a pub or a vanilla club and have a good time for a lot less money and have exactly the same chance of getting some as i would in a swingers club."

so are you going to socialise with the possiblity of playing.... or you just going to play... because the mindset you type with would infer the latter to the former.....

"

To be clear i am not saying sex should be guaranteed for me at a swingers club.

"

..... but that is what you are coming very close to inferring..... you are paying for the use of the facilities.... nothing more!

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

I haven't read all the way through every post but have scanned my way down so apologies if this has been mentioned already.

Yes £40 is a bit steep and a more reasonable pricing structure could be achieved; also i see lots mentioning about 'reduce the price and the club will be full of single guys'....surely the club can restrict access to maintain a ratio of couples, single ladies and single gents on any given night and in fact i have seen a number of clubs that state this already - and already only allow single gents on say Friday nights (still charging £25+)...problem solved

Wembley

"I haven't read all the way through every post but have scanned my way down so apologies if this has been mentioned already.

Yes £40 is a bit steep and a more reasonable pricing structure could be achieved; also i see lots mentioning about 'reduce the price and the club will be full of single guys'....surely the club can restrict access to maintain a ratio of couples, single ladies and single gents on any given night and in fact i have seen a number of clubs that state this already - and already only allow single gents on say Friday nights (still charging £25+)...problem solved "

Such a good idea. Why don't you start a club like that with your mates and let us know in 3 months how you are going to meet the interest payments on your overdraft

Maybe to then meet the bills, you could turn it into a Gay sauna, for that is all the clientele you will be servicing

Do you guys think that club owners are stupid and have not already modelled the 'what if' scenarios?

Fabio I've read your posts and generally you make good sense.

Not on this occasion however.

You are putting words into my mouth and also suggesting I'm implying things when I'm not.

Re read what I'm posting. I'm advocating that it's more cost effective for me to socialise in pubs or vanilla clubs. Or indeed gigs, restaurants etc. Not so much theatre that's not really my bag. But i digress. I actually don't see the attraction of going to a club with even the remote chance of getting nookie. If you read my profile you'll see that I'm interested in a rapport with people. I'm not going to get that at a swingers club. Nor would I in a vanilla club of course. What does attract me to a swingers club is to see people into the swinging scene going about there thing. I would like to experience this at least once. I'm not that desperate to pay silly money for it however.

For comparison I'm off to see the band therapy at Manchester academy a week today. I'll go there have a great time and then come home. Is that not socialising?

Dont for one minute think you have the right to speak for me.

Other than that respect to you.

"I haven't read all the way through every post but have scanned my way down so apologies if this has been mentioned already.

Yes £40 is a bit steep and a more reasonable pricing structure could be achieved; also i see lots mentioning about 'reduce the price and the club will be full of single guys'....surely the club can restrict access to maintain a ratio of couples, single ladies and single gents on any given night and in fact i have seen a number of clubs that state this already - and already only allow single gents on say Friday nights (still charging £25+)...problem solved

Such a good idea. Why don't you start a club like that with your mates and let us know in 3 months how you are going to meet the interest payments on your overdraft

Maybe to then meet the bills, you could turn it into a Gay sauna, for that is all the clientele you will be servicing

Do you guys think that club owners are stupid and have not already modelled the 'what if' scenarios?"

The opposite in fact. I can't knock the clubs for making money. As in all aspects of life we have choices to make. That choice is whether you'll pay or not in this case. As as been said on a lot of threads it's supply and demand.

Wembley

Do you guys think that club owners are stupid and have not already modelled the 'what if' scenarios?

The opposite in fact. I can't knock the clubs for making money. As in all aspects of life we have choices to make. That choice is whether you'll pay or not in this case. As as been said on a lot of threads it's supply and demand."

Exactly. You guys can 'discuss' this on forums until you are blue in the face but until one of you has the balls to put his money where his mouth is and to open a club where a 'per head' charge is introduced and you can survive as a business for more than nn weeks, Staus Quo will continue

Just as the Status Quo that women have a far greater choice on this website than a man will ever have, no matter who he is

The opposite in fact. I can't knock the clubs for making money. As in all aspects of life we have choices to make. That choice is whether you'll pay or not in this case. As as been said on a lot of threads it's supply and demand.

Exactly. You guys can 'discuss' this on forums until you are blue in the face but until one of you has the balls to put his money where his mouth is and to open a club where a 'per head' charge is introduced and you can survive as a business for more than nn weeks, Staus Quo will continue

Just as the Status Quo that women have a far greater choice on this website than a man will ever have, no matter who he is"

Wise woman

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'm going to pull out something that you wrote... because i think it is rather telling..

" If you read my profile you'll see that I'm interested in a rapport with people. I'm not going to get that at a swingers club. Nor would I in a vanilla club of course. "

so speaking as someone who does go to clubs to someone who has never been to a club, can i ask as to why you think there is no rapport going on at swinging clubs.... i think there is a misconception going on here

what do you think happens with a lot of the popular guys... people just dragged them by the cock off somewhere!!

I think a lot of the guys who do go will tell you it helps if you do build rapport with people....

I am personally not interested in playing with people that i haven't spoken to, or have some type of feel for

"What does attract me to a swingers club is to see people into the swinging scene going about there thing.

"

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you.... but for a lot of people at clubs or outside of them... its as much about the socialising and building a rapport (you used the word first) as it is about the playing element......