FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Paradise hotel blackpool

Paradise hotel blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodgirl07 OP   Woman  over a year ago

wirral

Hi I have been reading reviews here and possibly looking to stay this week are any couples going or other gems get in touch xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Might go when you going

We went once.....

It was like bring in the middle of an episode of the league of gentlemen tbh

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We were going to book and then got talking to some people in a club who said they wouldn't recommend for various reasons, they recommended we book a hotel or B&B and go to a club instead, which we are doing.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

We (me & Kim) have used the hotel loads of times, the people running the Paradise are a friendly down to earth couple.

The place (your room/playrooms etc) are clean and the people who go there are always great fun, yes you might get some posher hotels in Blackpool but we love the Paradise and wouldn't think of going elsewhere.

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"We went once.....

It was like bring in the middle of an episode of the league of gentlemen tbh "

Completely agree. Far far more upmarket places around

Clacton on Sea

"We went once.....

It was like bring in the middle of an episode of the league of gentlemen tbh

Completely agree. Far far more upmarket places around"

I would have to disagree with you on this, unlike yourselves i am down to earth person who enjoys a down to earth environment...do they do posh up north then lol.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Its a very small social area... Cant swing a cat let alone a couple..

By *aradise_BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

"Its a very small social area... Cant swing a cat let alone a couple.."

Wow lots knocking us, only been back since Jan 14th, lots to do! will take a month or so, new play rooms up and running.

Can't please everyone we know but please keep an open mind or message us if any concerns or questions, Sonia

"Its a very small social area... Cant swing a cat let alone a couple..

Wow lots knocking us, only been back since Jan 14th, lots to do! will take a month or so, new play rooms up and running.

Can't please everyone we know but please keep an open mind or message us if any concerns or questions, Sonia "

Apologies we think you have a great venue! Just a little different than we were used to! Apologies again if you feel that we it was an attack! Hopefully we will be back again soon!

Xxx

Lancs

"Its a very small social area... Cant swing a cat let alone a couple..

Can't please everyone we know but please keep an open mind or message us if any concerns or questions, Sonia

Apologies we think you have a great venue! Just a little different than we were used to! Apologies again if you feel that we it was an attack! Hopefully we will be back again soon!

Xxx"

Always listen to constructive criticism it's a good way to improve, all venues have there Anti brigade for one reason or another. I don't think people realise the pressure Swinging venues get from Councils, Licensing, Police, Neighbours etc, use them or lose them or there will be nowhere to go. That's not just us but all venues & clubs. Sonia

I'm going for the week end Friday 17 -19 hope to meet you Ken

Lancs

"I'm going for the week end Friday 17 -19 hope to meet you Ken"

Didn't turn up! well well.

By *uantock StagCouple  over a year ago

Minehead

Sent you a PM, all I can suggest is you make your own mind up and give the new owners honest feed back. Means a visit though!

By *nlylearningCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Interesting crowd swingers! Choosy, often aloof and all too often very judgmental. We have stayed at the Imperial, Hilton and various other top drawer hotels in Blackpool, they are what they are. They are not, however, warm welcoming places where you can let it all hang out, walk around semi clad and meet lots of genuinely very nice, like minded people. The facilities are not provided here by major rich corporations but individuals who wish to share the lifestyle with decent folks in a warm, friendly, clean and most of all safe environment. Get real its Blackpool!! The resort is tired and tacky..... that's why we love it! These guys have taken a standard B+B and are steadily converted it to a really cool haven where we can go and not be self conscious or judged by vanillas. Here, unlike some establishments, no one is marginalised or indeed ripped off. The owners should be applauded.

By *uantock StagCouple  over a year ago

Minehead

"Interesting crowd swingers! Choosy, often aloof and all too often very judgmental. We have stayed at the Imperial, Hilton and various other top drawer hotels in Blackpool, they are what they are. They are not, however, warm welcoming places where you can let it all hang out, walk around semi clad and meet lots of genuinely very nice, like minded people. The facilities are not provided here by major rich corporations but individuals who wish to share the lifestyle with decent folks in a warm, friendly, clean and most of all safe environment. Get real its Blackpool!! The resort is tired and tacky..... that's why we love it! These guys have taken a standard B+B and are steadily converted it to a really cool haven where we can go and not be self conscious or judged by vanillas. Here, unlike some establishments, no one is marginalised or indeed ripped off. The owners should be applauded."

That's exactly what I would like to have said. Hear Hear

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"Interesting crowd swingers! Choosy, often aloof and all too often very judgmental. We have stayed at the Imperial, Hilton and various other top drawer hotels in Blackpool, they are what they are. They are not, however, warm welcoming places where you can let it all hang out, walk around semi clad and meet lots of genuinely very nice, like minded people. The facilities are not provided here by major rich corporations but individuals who wish to share the lifestyle with decent folks in a warm, friendly, clean and most of all safe environment. Get real its Blackpool!! The resort is tired and tacky..... that's why we love it! These guys have taken a standard B+B and are steadily converted it to a really cool haven where we can go and not be self conscious or judged by vanillas. Here, unlike some establishments, no one is marginalised or indeed ripped off. The owners should be applauded."

Clacton on Sea

Yes my feelings too guys...great generalisation of Blackpool and the Paradise.

"Its a very small social area... Cant swing a cat let alone a couple.."

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I'm going for the week end Friday 17 -19 hope to meet you Ken

Didn't turn up! well well. "

Maybe changed his mind?

We went two weekends ago, They charged us 120. Well apart from being the only couple there and they gave us the worst room there was. It was stale. damp, no wardrobe., windows didn't close as where broken, and there was no one around, You will get. a room down there no problem. Cheaper, cleaner,and clubs like infusion near by. A wouldn't. put my dog in it.

By *BCBlondeCouple  over a year ago

DURHAM

The Good The Bad and the Ugly!

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Been there ones but we went to infusion club . Deff not for me ..lol

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

i go to blackpool and find most guest houses charge 25 to 30 a night, for the town center, around the country single rooms approx 80, ive never been to paradise, but if its a typical blackpool guest house it may not have designer decor but probably clean, blackpool seems to be a weekend venue now

» Add a new message to this topic