FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > bdsm

bdsm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxyrox OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derry / Londonderry

Can anybody help us. My wife would really like to try having fun with Bdsm. Nothing too mad just the type of stuff in the 50 shade books. If you know a good club that can make dream a reality let us know or for that if you are experienced in this yourself let us know.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't say of any across your side but "The Unit" in Blackpool / Partners Bury Manchester every last Sunday of month ? Townhouse Wirral (think get confused there as don't drive myself)/ Gatehouse Bolton every 2nd 4th Friday of the month.... Then there are 4-5 clubs in London and some very special ones there Hope that helps otherwise there are loads of answers in the forums about that question Naughty x

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Can't say of any across your side but "The Unit" in Blackpool / Partners Bury Manchester every last Sunday of month ? Townhouse Wirral (think get confused there as don't drive myself)/ Gatehouse Bolton every 2nd 4th Friday of the month.... Then there are 4-5 clubs in London and some very special ones there Hope that helps otherwise there are loads of answers in the forums about that question Naughty x"
as above The Kage at Partners Bury last sunday afternoon of the month 1-8pm .flu over and have a mucky weekend in manchester

» Add a new message to this topic