FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka on a Wednesday

Eureka on a Wednesday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Thinking of dipping my toe on to the naturist/club scene this Wednesday, fingers crossed my phone has told me the weather is supposed to be good! As it's probably the closest club to me, is eureka the best bet?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

eureaka is open all day as well as partys in the evening, if the weather is nice you will love the outside faci

litys in the day,

after 8pm the partys starts to get going for the evening and the party goers will begin to arrive, if its your first time then a weds party might ease you in before you take on a fri or sat party, don't expect to play and anything else is a bonus, don't be shy chat and socialize, go with an open mind and enjoy as im sure you will

Thanks for the great advice, that's basically what I was thinking but glad to have that confirmed, thanks again.

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

[Removed by poster at 20/04/15 21:47:22]

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

Jay if you enjoy this Wednesday and stay for evening .. which im sure you will once a month we jazz it up a bit and add a _ougarsandcubs night . ( see profile) for everyone not just _ougarsandcubs... everyone welcome

Its a bit busier than average Wednesday which is a great chilled night anyway . We add games and with speed swinging it makes a change from the norm.. full use of all usual facilities too.. So WEdnesdays at Eurekas are alway a great choice x

Whether day or night time xx

Aww thanks, I'll have a look at that, although glad to hear I'm not too old for a cougars and cubs night!!

» Add a new message to this topic