FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the best way to approach couples in clubs and how can you tell the real couples from the fake ones?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go chat to them...... Easy

As for differentiating from real or fake couples, what criteria do you set for a couple to be real?

"Go chat to them...... Easy

As for differentiating from real or fake couples, what criteria do you set for a couple to be real? "

Lol chating part is easy it's the getting there that's hard any tips?

Criteria wise the ones that don't leave their partners to go and play.

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

If you are in a club it is highly unlikely that you will meet any one fake. There may be couples who don’t play or only play with singles or for whatever reason don’t want to play with you but they are all real lol. We just mingle, chat and see where we end up. Hope you have lots of fun ? xx

"If you are in a club it is highly unlikely that you will meet any one fake. There may be couples who don’t play or only play with singles or for whatever reason don’t want to play with you but they are all real lol. We just mingle, chat and see where we end up. Hope you have lots of fun ? xx"

For us we are slightly introverted people but once we get going its a naughty night but we are very wary due to meeting people who are fuck buddies and its a little off putting.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"If you are in a club it is highly unlikely that you will meet any one fake. There may be couples who don’t play or only play with singles or for whatever reason don’t want to play with you but they are all real lol. We just mingle, chat and see where we end up. Hope you have lots of fun ? xx"

Absolutely

"If you are in a club it is highly unlikely that you will meet any one fake. There may be couples who don’t play or only play with singles or for whatever reason don’t want to play with you but they are all real lol. We just mingle, chat and see where we end up. Hope you have lots of fun ? xx

For us we are slightly introverted people but once we get going its a naughty night but we are very wary due to meeting people who are fuck buddies and its a little off putting."

You can sometimes get a feel for if they are a couple or fuck buddies it's a valid question to ask them however x

"Criteria wise the ones that don't leave their partners to go and play."

Only 'fake' couples play separately? 'Real' couples always play together?

Charming. I'll be sure to tell my partners that our relationships are all fake because we enjoy other peoples company.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"If you are in a club it is highly unlikely that you will meet any one fake. There may be couples who don’t play or only play with singles or for whatever reason don’t want to play with you but they are all real lol. We just mingle, chat and see where we end up. Hope you have lots of fun ? xx

For us we are slightly introverted people but once we get going its a naughty night but we are very wary due to meeting people who are fuck buddies and its a little off putting.

You can sometimes get a feel for if they are a couple or fuck buddies it's a valid question to ask them however x"

This (fuckbuddies) has not been an issue for us - we have met people who we knew in advance were this. We understand however those people who want to avoid potential "drama" although I would suggest you can get this with any couple.

Whether a couple split up in a club doesn't say they are fake. We know a number of couples who do this at least part of the time. There are also couples where one or both have singles profiles as well.

Getting back to your original question I will follow that part of the thread with interest as it is certainly the case that couples (sometimes including us ) don't always know how to start a conversation or to get from there to a playroom.

Too much emphasis is put on this real thing. In a club scenario if you see a couple you both like the look of and want to go full play with, does it matter if they are a 'real' couple or just fuckbuddies?

Does it matter outside a club either?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I am part of a real couple, married over 25 yrs, but we can play separately or as a cpl in a club.

The only possible way to know anything about people is to ask them, they may tell you what you want to hear or lie. There are no guarantees in life

"Too much emphasis is put on this real thing. In a club scenario if you see a couple you both like the look of and want to go full play with, does it matter if they are a 'real' couple or just fuckbuddies?

Does it matter outside a club either?"

Relationship status doesn't determine nutter status.

Some clubs on couple nights have rules that couples have to stay together as for fb couples just talk to people and use your own judgement

Ask them if they want a fuck that might work

I never notice this but Elle has some sort of special vision that spots a missing wedding ring. Not that it's definitive - I don't wear one myself!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I never notice this but Elle has some sort of special vision that spots a missing wedding ring. Not that it's definitive - I don't wear one myself!"

You don't have to be married to be in a relationship.

"I never notice this but Elle has some sort of special vision that spots a missing wedding ring. Not that it's definitive - I don't wear one myself!

You don't have to be married to be in a relationship."

Now why weren't you around to give us that wisdom 20 years ago?!

The point was not a statement about what defines a relationship. It was that we've attended events and seen a fair few men with a little white tan mark on their ring finger and a glamorous looking young woman hanging (temporarily) off their arm. Presumably the sort of couples this discussion was about.

I don't think it matters too much what the relationship is, so long as we all get on. I prefer people in a relationship, rather than those that just buddy up to gain entrance etc. but we've enjoyed all sorts.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Criteria wise the ones that don't leave their partners to go and play.

Only 'fake' couples play separately? 'Real' couples always play together?

Charming. I'll be sure to tell my partners that our relationships are all fake because we enjoy other peoples company."

Myself and my bf play separately In a club sometimes but we are moving in together next month, we do do the shopping and the cleaning together though? Does that count?

Me and my other half play seperatly and together, we go to meet people and have a chat and see what happens

"Too much emphasis is put on this real thing. In a club scenario if you see a couple you both like the look of and want to go full play with, does it matter if they are a 'real' couple or just fuckbuddies?

Does it matter outside a club either?

Relationship status doesn't determine nutter status. "

Smart woman

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"What is the best way to approach couples in clubs and how can you tell the real couples from the fake ones? "

The fake ones are made out of recycled plastic

» Add a new message to this topic