FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single fems in Chams/Xtasia

Single fems in Chams/Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exybifem22 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dudley

Hi all! We have only been to Xtasia once and that was a quiet night. Like many, we are looking for the unicorn, a single fem to play with as a couple! Are there any single fems who we could arrange to meet at Xtasia or Chams, either on their own or who enjoy playing seperately from their partner? Also happy for male to watch.

Are these unicorns actually present in clubs from experience or is it mainly couples? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't really speak for Xtasia but Chams usually have a good selection of single fems and fem half of couples that play alone in on Friday nights. Most Fridays are busy too at Chams

"Hi all! We have only been to Xtasia once and that was a quiet night. Like many, we are looking for the unicorn, a single fem to play with as a couple! Are there any single fems who we could arrange to meet at Xtasia or Chams, either on their own or who enjoy playing seperately from their partner? Also happy for male to watch.

Are these unicorns actually present in clubs from experience or is it mainly couples? X"

If you want it to be busy - worth going on a party night! If the male half looks as lush as the female half I doubt you'll struggle finding a willing fem! X

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Think its the same for most clubs. Many couples will be looking for the same thing, and we normally suggest just chatting to other couples and see if they seek the same. If so, it would normally work out if the guys took a back seat for a bit.

Also try an event like the FFFF social coming up on the 1st May...that will have a good number of single females present, so its then all about chatting, which is exactly what the FFFF is aimed to provide.

dudley

"Hi all! We have only been to Xtasia once and that was a quiet night. Like many, we are looking for the unicorn, a single fem to play with as a couple! Are there any single fems who we could arrange to meet at Xtasia or Chams, either on their own or who enjoy playing seperately from their partner? Also happy for male to watch.

Are these unicorns actually present in clubs from experience or is it mainly couples? X

If you want it to be busy - worth going on a party night! If the male half looks as lush as the female half I doubt you'll struggle finding a willing fem! X"

Thanks for your reply! We would like to message you but can't, could you inbox us please? Can send face pics of both! X

dudley

"Think its the same for most clubs. Many couples will be looking for the same thing, and we normally suggest just chatting to other couples and see if they seek the same. If so, it would normally work out if the guys took a back seat for a bit.

Also try an event like the FFFF social coming up on the 1st May...that will have a good number of single females present, so its then all about chatting, which is exactly what the FFFF is aimed to provide. "

Thanks Xtasia! We have our name down for the FFFF party coming up, will see you there!! X

"Are these unicorns actually present in clubs from experience or is it mainly couples? X"

I can't speak for everyone, but certainly I go to clubs. Although generally I only play with couples I've played with privately first - but sometimes I've met them socially at a club first.

I know it's a commonly used word - but did you know that the symbolism of the unicorn is of chastity and purity? It's not such a nice word to apply to single women when you put it that way.

We are going on that night too

» Add a new message to this topic