FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Infusion blackpool

Infusion blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we are over in Blackpool at the weekend and looking into infusion so just looking for people advice. Is it worth visiting daytime or is the night better. This would be our first visit so would be extremely nervous xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi we are over in Blackpool at the weekend and looking into infusion so just looking for people advice. Is it worth visiting daytime or is the night better. This would be our first visit so would be extremely nervous xx"

we went last Saturday evening. It is couples.only then and we had a.great.time.

Dont be nervous. Relax and enjoy yourselves

I have been twice recently with a buddy both on Friday nights and as was my first time in a club I felt the same. However don't be, everyone really nice and very relaxed, have a brilliant time there is no pressure to play either although facilities are great

We went to infusions last night which was our first time in a club. We didn't find what we were looking for but this just made us more determined. So we are going to go back this afternoon. Is there any couples or lasts going today ?? Please talk to us xxx

Infusions was the first club I went to with my FB. We were both do nervous to the point of shaking. But we told the staff we were new to clubs and really nervous. They were amazing and looked after us. I go to clubs alone now so live through those fears. It's worth it x

We went last night but didn't get what we were looking for. So looking to go again but not sure if there will be many girls today

This was our first club visit a few weeks ago and we absolutely loved it. Lots of nice men (although we didn't play) and couples there. The host (mike?) is very funny and puts you at ease straight away and jokes around etc etc.

We would leave a review for the place but we need to be a member for longer

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Prob the best club that I have ever been to...

_tripper9

I think we need to visit again as it wasn't too busy and we didn't get what we were looking for but it was a good insight to the club. It was clean and plenty of space to play. Just a shame that only one couple talked but was just as they were leaving

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Was the first club I ever went to, I just love the hot tub and pool!

Only ever been on a sat night went with my ex, been to quite a few clubs and this is my fave by far!!

We went in both and the sauna is where we got chatting. It was a shame it didn't lead to anything but definitely didn't put us off

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"We went in both and the sauna is where we got chatting. It was a shame it didn't lead to anything but definitely didn't put us off "

fingers crossed you get what you're looking for x

» Add a new message to this topic