FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Club/Spa?

Best Club/Spa?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

I've been contemplating more and more about going to a swingers club over the past six months and think I'm ready to give it a go (curiosity has got the better of me, ha)

My question is where would be best for a first time? The closest place to me most people will know is Croydon so anywhere in Surrey or Kent would work well?

Worth mentioning I'm a single guy as well and that weekdays would be best as my weekends are usually pretty packed.

Cheers for the help and advice in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kestrels! Been twice in three weeks, its that good!

Once as a single male and then as a couple.

Well run and although a little pricey for single guys. Well worth it...

eureakas is in north kent next to brands hatch race circuit, open all day and most nites has accom and great outside facilitys as well as spa hot tub ect indoors

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Used to actually live near Brands Hatch so that could be a good shout, I'll look them up for next week.

How much was the other club mentioned for singles? Good ratio of guys and girls midweek?

"Hey all,

I've been contemplating more and more about going to a swingers club over the past six months and think I'm ready to give it a go (curiosity has got the better of me, ha)

My question is where would be best for a first time? The closest place to me most people will know is Croydon so anywhere in Surrey or Kent would work well?

Worth mentioning I'm a single guy as well and that weekdays would be best as my weekends are usually pretty packed.

Cheers for the help and advice in advance "

I'm near you and have visited a couple of spas now. From where you are it's an effort to get to both, and very pricey for single guys, as mentioned.

For swinger clubs there's the house in sutton. I still haven't been but a few different people organise nights there. One tonight even but I can't make it.

Worth looking at the clubs section on fab and decide where you're prepared to travel. In most cases it will cost you as a single man though.

By *ton TwinkleWoman  over a year ago

Slough Heathrow Windsor ish!

Kestrels

Sundays and Mondays seem best... opening at 10.30am and closing at 8pm Sunday and Midnight Monday....

Yes it can be a bit pricey as a single male but well worth the money check their websites and the reviews on here

Kestrel Hydro Spa Heathrow or Abfab Parties Heathrow (same venue)

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 22:36:11]

"Kestrels

Sundays and Mondays seem best... opening at 10.30am and closing at 8pm Sunday and Midnight Monday....

Yes it can be a bit pricey as a single male but well worth the money check their websites and the reviews on here

Kestrel Hydro Spa Heathrow or Abfab Parties Heathrow (same venue)"

Pssst They are having a St Georges Day BBQ tomorrow... Excellent food for an additional £5

» Add a new message to this topic