FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs!!

Clubs!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying va on saturday has any1 been? Checked reveiws ect just wanted ppls veiws x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

The VA is great we love it there, but due to work commitments we can't get there as often as we would like. Is it your first time at a club?

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

The VA is good. No private play rooms though. The hot-tub is good though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We loved VA .. Like its open .. Lot sexier

Very classy

I'm attending on the 8 May.

Open play.

Couple only area

Massive hot tub

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I've been.

Beautifully decorated place but there are no private play rooms so that is one of the reasons I won't return.

By *enton2007Couple  over a year ago

Notts.

Great club classy we will be there on the 8th May

D&txx

Been tonight not what i expected i think they need more private area's

"Been tonight not what i expected i think they need more private area's"

Several people did say this ?? Not sure what you expected but what a shame

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We love VA!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Been tonight not what i expected i think they need more private area's"

Sad to hear that The Vanilla Alternative was not for you. VA is what it is and fortunately does appeal to a great many people of all ages. It's an upmarket, family run club with a massive hot tub and 12 on-site hotel rooms. It may not have lockable play rooms, glory holes, dark room or a dungeon but the open play areas, friendly staff team and very nice visitors of all ages and backgrounds suit the many, like me, that visit VA's regularly.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Been tonight not what i expected i think they need more private area's

Sad to hear that The Vanilla Alternative was not for you. VA is what it is and fortunately does appeal to a great many people of all ages. It's an upmarket, family run club with a massive hot tub and 12 on-site hotel rooms. It may not have lockable play rooms, glory holes, dark room or a dungeon but the open play areas, friendly staff team and very nice visitors of all ages and backgrounds suit the many, like me, that visit VA's regularly."

Do you get paid to advertise VA?

Every time I see your name I know the post is gonna be - a great family run club, huge hot tub etc etc

I wondered that also .. Lol

Cambridge

Although there aren't lockable private play areas, there are secluded parts of the club that can be used, curtained off etc. if you want somewhere more private. We enjoy the setup and the open feel to it appeals to us, if we didn't want anyone watching, or to watch anyone else, we could meet privately

If its advertised as private area's a curtain isnt exactly private shared toilets, everything open family run mum/son partners is a bit strange, every1 haveing it off in the hot tub clearly not worried about germs coz clorine kills it but wouldnt that be used in std treatmens? No disinfectant so your playing on other ppls fluids,,

I think the above commenter is on payrole lol

Sad to hear that The Vanilla Alternative was not for you. VA is what it is and fortunately does appeal to a great many people of all ages. It's an upmarket, family run club with a massive hot tub and 12 on-site hotel rooms. It may not have lockable play rooms, glory holes, dark room or a dungeon but the open play areas, friendly staff team and very nice visitors of all ages and backgrounds suit the many, like me, that visit VA's regularly.

Every time I see your name I know the post is gonna be - a great family run club, huge hot tub etc etc "

Cambridge

So would you never go in a hot tub (or pool) in any club then?

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Queen of Tarts .... We have known that for ages lol xx

"I've been.

Beautifully decorated place but there are no private play rooms so that is one of the reasons I won't return."

Every time I see your name I know the post is gonna be - a great family run club, huge hot tub etc etc "

LOL,is it just me that finds it funny that a swingers club is "family run" and by a mother and son.... just is very odd,wonder how many guests may not have realised...

Maybe it's like the Waltons!?

"LOL,is it just me that finds it funny that a swingers club is "family run" and by a mother and son.... just is very odd,wonder how many guests may not have realised...

No far from it i also find it strange and un natural iam open and honest with my children about sex but i would never take them to a club!

Maybe it's like the Waltons!?"

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Lovely club , lovely hot tub, I went with a single female friend but found it really difficult to talk to people or to get people to engage with me. Only time people did talk to me was in the hot tub or smoking area. I've heard the day time events are fantastic more friendlier, down to earth bunch of people.

» Add a new message to this topic