FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas Sunday bdsm

Eurekas Sunday bdsm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornynemo OP   Man  over a year ago

Oxford & worldwide

Has anyone been to the Sunday daytime event or know anything about it. One this week and contemplating going along!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have not been to it but have heard very good things about it on other sites. You should be aware that sex at most bdsm events is not welcome and we believe this to be the case at this event, although we might be wrong.

Oxford & worldwide

Ahh ok, thanks for the advice, I was looking for a club with kinky twist but also some play

"Ahh ok, thanks for the advice, I was looking for a club with kinky twist but also some play"

Well Eureka is a big ole place to you may well find things happening away from the main club house.

Oxford & worldwide

Ok, may take a look as I'm in area anyway. Thanks

If you are new to Bdsm events then its good to know that you should never interrupt people who are playing together. Always ask before you touch. Treat everyone with respect no matter what orientation they are. And above all have a very open mind. Stick to that and you won't go far wrong.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

That bdsm event is wonderful. The mix of people who attend it are very friendly and I too want to try it properly rather than be a by-stander there.

You will have a great time, enjoy.

we have been to a couple now, it doesn't actually start till early afternoon and takes a while to warm up and goes into late eve 10ish I think, there is plenty of room for everyone to have their own fun but they are allways looking for others interested in bdsm, its an eye opener for some who don't really understand but mostly non sexual,

we have played there during this event as it is mainly held in the main hall so other areas of the club are still there for all, this time of year if the suns out you will have loads of places to explore , have fun

» Add a new message to this topic