FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons in darlaston

Chameleons in darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys how are you? I am thinking of visiting this club and would like to know what's the best day in your opinion to go there during the afternoon till early evening? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I would say Friday or Sunday although depends what you mean by early evening as Saturday is couples only form 7.30.

"I would say Friday or Sunday although depends what you mean by early evening as Saturday is couples only form 7.30."

Hi thanks for letting me know. Until round about 6-7ish

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I would say Friday or Sunday although depends what you mean by early evening as Saturday is couples only form 7.30.

Hi thanks for letting me know. Until round about 6-7ish"

Any of the three days will be good then...have fun...might be best to check re singles membership first...not sure of the current availability.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You would need to be a member as im not sure if there is membership available for single guys atm, best to phone them first

"I would say Friday or Sunday although depends what you mean by early evening as Saturday is couples only form 7.30.

Hi thanks for letting me know. Until round about 6-7ish

Any of the three days will be good then...have fun...might be best to check re singles membership first...not sure of the current availability."

Thank you, really appreciate the advise. Yeh I was was going to ring them before hand and take it from there just wanted to know from the people who have been what they thought. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm going to be in Birmingham at the end of June and would love to go along. Possibly the Friday might. As a single woman it seems a bit scary though.

"I'm going to be in Birmingham at the end of June and would love to go along. Possibly the Friday might. As a single woman it seems a bit scary though. "

Hey. I've spoke to a few people and read the reviews. And it seems like a nice friendly place. Nothing to be afraid of, go there and take it at your own pace x

» Add a new message to this topic