FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Ab fabs dark room

Ab fabs dark room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently tried this room on a evening with a friend there was hands every were I was little unsure as to were was acceptable to feel does much fun happen in there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Had a great time in there on Sunday (Kestrel Hydro) with a very nice lady.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It must have been so dark we never found it when we went.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"It must have been so dark we never found it when we went. "

It's just inside the old stable play area, on the left hand side behind the curtain.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

to the Op...

I think the assumption is that if you go in you accept that you will be touched and possibly without being asked... of course you are still free to say 'no' and ask anyone to stop but if you are not entirely comfortable with that perhaps its not for you?

Having visited many clubs I think the darkroom at Kestrels/Abfabs is the 'darkest' I know of... many are subtly lit to some degree.

"to the Op...

I think the assumption is that if you go in you accept that you will be touched and possibly without being asked... of course you are still free to say 'no' and ask anyone to stop but if you are not entirely comfortable with that perhaps its not for you?

Having visited many clubs I think the darkroom at Kestrels/Abfabs is the 'darkest' I know of... many are subtly lit to some degree.

"

Broadly speaking yes. Whilst club rules apply everywhere, it's better to stay out if you don't want to be touched. We avoid it for that reason.

I went in for the first time and was followed by a larger blonde who started to stroke me so I soon left. Went in later when there were more guys and this felt a little more comfortable, soon got more exciting when a woman entered and wandered around occasionally stroking folk.

Expect to be touched. If you're uncomfortablethen just leave!

I personally love going in the dark room on a couple night. However my partner hates it as she felt trapped in there so we don't go in there. You just need to accept your gonna get touched

Only ever been in once and hated it.

"I went in for the first time and was followed by a larger blonde who started to stroke me so I soon left. Went in later when there were more guys and this felt a little more comfortable, soon got more exciting when a woman entered and wandered around occasionally stroking folk.

Expect to be touched. If you're uncomfortablethen just leave!"

Why were you uncomfortable with the large blonde stroking you and not the other woman? Was she too forward?

My partner really enjoys dark rooms and I (female half) am more hesitant. I've been in at Ab Fabs on several occasions on 2 couples nights. The first evening I really enjoyed it. I found people did touch but often hesitated just a fraction of a second to give you time to tap their hand or push it away. If it didn't feel right they also stopped if you moved their hand from your body. The second evening was when I felt uncomfortable. I am sure men were in there alone and wouldn't take a hint to stop even if pushed away. Fortunately my partner got me out quickly when I asked. If it happens again I'll kick off as I now realise this wasn't acceptable behaviour.

If you're asking how to behave in there then I'd say respectfully. Be aware of signals that your touch may not be welcome.

"I went in for the first time and was followed by a larger blonde who started to stroke me so I soon left. Went in later when there were more guys and this felt a little more comfortable, soon got more exciting when a woman entered and wandered around occasionally stroking folk.

Expect to be touched. If you're uncomfortablethen just leave!

Why were you uncomfortable with the large blonde stroking you and not the other woman? Was she too forward?"

Oops auto correct made that sound terrible

Sorry to any big blondes I may have offended. It was actually a big BLOKE who followed me in and he made me feel uncomfortable!!

If it had if been a big blonde I would have been more than happy to stay and play

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Wasn't that dark when I went in...was only me and the 3 people I went in with! Lol

i was in the dark room and a couple were playing , as the lady kept pushing back onto me i took it for a yes more please , until the guy said she was pushing to ask me to stop (which i did)

so signals by the couple need to be clean and not too subtle as they can be misleading xx

and that was meant to be clear not clean signals opps

"It must have been so dark we never found it when we went. "

Haha ace

When we went by it people started appearing from everywhere ready for a free for all hands everywhere!!

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Wasn't that dark when I went in...was only me and the 3 people I went in with! Lol"

Being one of the three I can vouch for that - but at night its pitch black

Anyone heading along Monday night?

I have a feeling it's going to get pretty loose down the dungeon......

Ha Ha thats the funniest predictive text mix up, i've heard lol

I have always been terrified of dark rooms at clubs. You don't know who is in there, who will join you and if they'll wear protection.

Def not for me.

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We usually love dark rooms, but we have been in there a couple of times and there does seem to be more men than anything else (even on couples only nights). One even tried pushing his bare cock against Candy. They also can't seem to take the hint when you say no. So for that reason we avoid.

We prefer the dark rooms where there is just enough light to get an idea as to whats happening.

» Add a new message to this topic