FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Fri 10th July - AbFabs

Fri 10th July - AbFabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

We have arranged a rare night away on Friday 10th July and were intending going to AbFabs, but just spotted that it's a fetish night - which is really not our thing

- has anyone else been to an AbFabs Erotic Fetish night ?

- is it heavily fetish influenced

- any other suggestions for that night in London ?

Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fetish nights at Abfabs aren't too heavily influenced really, but, a Friday is single guys night,and they get a bit pushy, Hellfire club is just down the road, its ok there xxxx

"fetish nights at Abfabs aren't too heavily influenced really, but, a Friday is single guys night,and they get a bit pushy, Hellfire club is just down the road, its ok there xxxx"

Thanks, we've been to Hellfire & really like the club, but it's always so quiet !

By *orth_hantscplCouple  over a year ago

camberley

We sometimes go on a Friday and haven't noticed any difference between their regular nights and their fetish nights at all really. Good luck and have fun

"We sometimes go on a Friday and haven't noticed any difference between their regular nights and their fetish nights at all really. Good luck and have fun"

Thanks

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

been loads of times on a fetish night and in my honest opinion think that the atmosphere is better than some other Friday/Saturday nights, and always plenty to watch and see specially in the dungeon area

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

It's not heavy fetishy. A lot more latex and rubber and a bit more BDSM play in the dungeons.

We've been on a couple of the fetish Fridays - not a heavy fetish atmosphere - re the single guys had a few "followers" but didnt have any problems

"been loads of times on a fetish night and in my honest opinion think that the atmosphere is better than some other Friday/Saturday nights, and always plenty to watch and see specially in the dungeon area "

Thanks very much - think we'll give it a whirl x

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 14:00:52]

"It's not heavy fetishy. A lot more latex and rubber and a bit more BDSM play in the dungeons."

Thanks x

"We've been on a couple of the fetish Fridays - not a heavy fetish atmosphere - re the single guys had a few "followers" but didnt have any problems "

Thanks - we've been on plenty of Friday's & never had a problem with 'walkers' lol x

A fetish night was my first experience of Ab Fabs and clubs. I (female half) wasn't too sure but had a great time. As someone else has said it's a part of the evening rather than being full on. All I can say is we had a great time even if it's not something we're in to.

"

A fetish night was my first experience of Ab Fabs and clubs. I (female half) wasn't too sure but had a great time. As someone else has said it's a part of the evening rather than being full on. All I can say is we had a great time even if it's not something we're in to."

Thanks for sharing - hopefully we'll find the same x

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I am sure you will be fine....I am going for the 1st time also on 10th July....been during the day at weekends but never in the evening. Come and say Hi

"I am sure you will be fine....I am going for the 1st time also on 10th July....been during the day at weekends but never in the evening. Come and say Hi "

Will do xx

Any others going to AbFabs on Friday - gorgeous couples & fit guys welcome xx

Fetish night is a mix and people get to dress up more, so pic, latex or in cuffs. It's usuall 60/40 in swingers favour but it's a fun night and the dungeon normally draws a crowd to watch displays

Most is light Bdsm or sensual play but one of the best nights of the club. I'm sure your have a fun night as its a Good mix of people.

Thanks, not our scene - but it's all about pushing boundaries Lol xx

Twickenham

I can vouch that Ruberfun draws a crowd as there are always a few ladies wanting to try out his range of spanking skills and get advice on BDSM!

By *issandMaxCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I love the night, but I like fetish so it's all relative, busier and better mix of people in my opinion..... Not to mention the single guys don't bug you as much if you are carrying whips or floggers!!

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

It'll be Caz and my first time on fetish night too - yikes

Twickenham

"I love the night, but I like fetish so it's all relative, busier and better mix of people in my opinion..... Not to mention the single guys don't bug you as much if you are carrying whips or floggers!! "

Unless we are carrying bigger whips and floggers!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We're going to come along tonight, interested to find out how much into fetish & kink we really are! Say hi if you see us

» Add a new message to this topic