FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > condoms

condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm considering visiting a club. Reading the dress code, it looks like most are a towel only option for guys. So where do you keep your condoms, I don't really want to carry a hand/man bag around with me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Tucked in the waistband of your towel

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"I'm considering visiting a club. Reading the dress code, it looks like most are a towel only option for guys. So where do you keep your condoms, I don't really want to carry a hand/man bag around with me. "

Most places have them behind the Bar, usually free xx

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I'm considering visiting a club. Reading the dress code, it looks like most are a towel only option for guys. So where do you keep your condoms, I don't really want to carry a hand/man bag around with me. "

google 'wrist wallet'

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

dunno what kind of club it is but most sex clubs surely promote safer sex and like gay sauna's would have them everywhere,cinema rooms,private rooms,dark rooms,bathroom etc.

have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Locker keys are normally on an elastic band worn around the wrist or ankle.tuck it in there.

at blackpool connections condoms are free and in every room we also have a sexual health clinic every 4 weeks the service is free and confidential

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I'm considering visiting a club. Reading the dress code, it looks like most are a towel only option for guys. So where do you keep your condoms, I don't really want to carry a hand/man bag around with me.

google 'wrist wallet'"

Top answer - try Amazon.

I have a small towelling one now (not too bad if you forget to take it off in the jacuzzi). It has a zip pocket. There are several different types.

Him

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Keep them clenched between your buttockd

I wear them the whole time. And when I'm finished with one I peel it off. Each time I cum my dick gets bigger haha.

Many have a little wash bag essential kit can carry condoms, lube and little toys also wipe are good to have on you too etc x

I've been wondering about this too. Also, I know there are condoms around for use but would prefer to take ones with me I know I can get on.

Guess I'm not sure on either situation regarding where to keep them or will any of the free ones provided fit ok.

By *antileveredCouple  over a year ago

North London

Sigh, if this was a hundred years ago, one of the village lads would probably be glad to carry them round in return for a shiny sixpence.

"Sigh, if this was a hundred years ago, one of the village lads would probably be glad to carry them round in return for a shiny sixpence. "

A man bag of essentials is the way to go i.e. washbag, if that sounds to camp or forward to you as heaven forbid that sex should be on your mind. Then you can claim it contains the essential oils to rub yourself down in sauna and also pine scented drops to put on the coals to clear your nostrils. Also that it contains your specially scented yak musk body wash as you don't want to use the spa's bodywash that makes Lynx smell like Pacco Rabanne

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"Locker keys are normally on an elastic band worn around the wrist or ankle.tuck it in there."

Best bet. Or Mr C has a ''Play Bag'' and he doesn't feel any less of a man. Lol. Miss C. Xx

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"it looks like most are a towel only option for guys. So where do you keep your condoms"
Don't you have a towel with a pocket??

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Locker keys are normally on an elastic band worn around the wrist or ankle.tuck it in there."

I have seen this quite a lot. Alternatively get a fanny pack ??????

Mrs _d40 x

Hang them from your nipples with a clothes peg

» Add a new message to this topic