FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > best couples night

best couples night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

we got to chams and love it on a Saturday because its couples night, don't think there is any better around , are we right or can anyone suggest anywhere better than chams Darlaston ??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Cupids on a Wednesday is good and closer.

Him

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Depends what you are looking for exactly but have a look at Club Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been to both chams and xtasia and you can't compare as there so diffrent in what they offer. We love xtasia as it offers variety and great value. it will always be our choice but its only our personal preference.I strongly recommend the foam party, great fun

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

If you are open to an adventure, I would travel around the NW clubs and see for yourself. The review section on here should be taken with a pinch of salt and people will always jump on recommending their favourite clubs. There are not many clubs that are exclusively couples only nights at the weekend, but they may have a restriction on guys.

I think a road trip is in order and you can report back to us all!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi all.

we got to chams and love it on a Saturday because its couples night, don't think there is any better around , are we right or can anyone suggest anywhere better than chams Darlaston ??????"

Asking for suggestions as to the 'best club' will produce two things.

People suggesting their personal favourites based on the fact it's their local.

People suggesting their favourites as they've actually tried all clubs currently open and have made a judgement based on personal experience.

You'll get a lot more of the former!

Why not try a few different venues? You can then make up you're own minds and have some fun finding out along the way.

A

By *ilver FoxMan  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 25/07/15 16:36:58]

By *ilver FoxMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi all.

we got to chams and love it on a Saturday because its couples night, don't think there is any better around , are we right or can anyone suggest anywhere better than chams Darlaston ??????"

I totally concur about Chams on Saturdays. Cupids is also very good on Wednesdays and Partners on Thursdays. I just need to get myself a new club buddy so I can start going to couples nights again! PM me if interested in joining me at any of the above. xx

» Add a new message to this topic