FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cupids on a sunday and monday evening

Cupids on a sunday and monday evening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cupids would like to inform their valued customers and ones to be that we will be closing for a couple of months on a Sunday and Monday evenings only.

Cupids would like to think and come up with some ideas of how we can keep the club environment as exciting as possible for all who attend whilst we ae closed for some evenings .

The club is still available for hire on the Sunday day/evening and Monday. evening.

If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact management via the club.

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allyandPaulLancsCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Bolton/Chorley

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

very sad down hill slop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"very sad down hill slop "

What makes you think that?

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

As unfortunate as this is.

It cannot always be easy to open 7 days a week and with weekdays from afternoon until close.

As we are now approaching summer holiday season, schools closed etc.

This surley has a slight knock on effect to the availability of people to attend and also work in the club.

So yes it is slightly disappointing, as I was an occasional Monday night visitor to the club.

But economics and good old supply and demand from a business point of view have to be considered.

Focusing those that want to attend to one of the other nights instead, hopefully making them more successful

Once we are back to the Autumn, maybe they review again?

And as mentioned in the OP, it allows them to focus energies making the other days more fun.

As we all know that swinging isn't as much fun if it becomes predictable and the same. Variety and excitement makes it much more fun

Enjoy the rest and break for those evenings you are closed and continue having fun for the days you are open.

Looking forward to popping in soon, just need another night apart from the Monday

***These are my opinions only, I am in no position to question the reasons why or are looking for them (someone from the club) to justify or not justify anything.

Just my random brain thoughts and actually thinking with my brain and not my cock lol

Preston/Bolton/Chorley

Flipping eck ! I'm exhausted just reading that !!! Thank God we are closed tonight - wouldn't have the energy to work that bar now -lol Happy Swinging xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"As unfortunate as this is.

It cannot always be easy to open 7 days a week and with weekdays from afternoon until close.

As we are now approaching summer holiday season, schools closed etc.

This surley has a slight knock on effect to the availability of people to attend and also work in the club.

So yes it is slightly disappointing, as I was an occasional Monday night visitor to the club.

But economics and good old supply and demand from a business point of view have to be considered.

Focusing those that want to attend to one of the other nights instead, hopefully making them more successful

Once we are back to the Autumn, maybe they review again?

And as mentioned in the OP, it allows them to focus energies making the other days more fun.

As we all know that swinging isn't as much fun if it becomes predictable and the same. Variety and excitement makes it much more fun

Enjoy the rest and break for those evenings you are closed and continue having fun for the days you are open.

Looking forward to popping in soon, just need another night apart from the Monday

***These are my opinions only, I am in no position to question the reasons why or are looking for them (someone from the club) to justify or not justify anything.

Just my random brain thoughts and actually thinking with my brain and not my cock lol"

as ever, very well put

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

"Flipping eck ! I'm exhausted just reading that !!! Thank God we are closed tonight - wouldn't have the energy to work that bar now -lol Happy Swinging xx "

--

Lol

See, this is what happens when the club is shut.

I end up thinking instead.

manchester

[Removed by poster at 12/07/15 23:50:31]

manchester

"Flipping eck ! I'm exhausted just reading that !!! Thank God we are closed tonight - wouldn't have the energy to work that bar now -lol Happy Swinging xx

--

Lol

I end up thinking instead. "

You think they will drop the price of membership now the singles have less nights to go and have paid for 6 nights now only having 4 nights and spare a thought for the guys that can only attend sunday and monday nights and now cant go just a thought will they get a refund would be a nice touch from the club if the do. happy swinging all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Flipping eck ! I'm exhausted just reading that !!! Thank God we are closed tonight - wouldn't have the energy to work that bar now -lol Happy Swinging xx

--

Lol

You think they will drop the price of membership now the singles have less nights to go and have paid for 6 nights now only having 4 nights and spare a thought for the guys that can only attend sunday and monday nights and now cant go just a thought will they get a refund would be a nice touch from the club if the do. happy swinging all.

"

that will be at the clubs discretion, I wouldn't worry yourselves over it, sure there won't be many guys missing out, due to the extremely low numbers on those nights.

Sure we will all continue to be very happy swinging

Preston/Bolton/Chorley

[Removed by poster at 13/07/15 00:58:47]

manchester

--

Lol

very easy for a lady to say as they dont pay membership lol :D.

that will be at the clubs discretion, I wouldn't worry yourselves over it, sure there won't be many guys missing out, due to the extremely low numbers on those nights.

Sure we will all continue to be very happy swinging "

manchester

--

Lol

very easy for a lady to say as they dont pay membership lol :D.

Sure we will all continue to be very happy swinging "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a note for all cupids valued customers that the closing of these stated evenings will enable maintainance and refurbishing to be carried out also to keep the club to a high standard that our customers deserve.

Any further info required please contact the club.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Just a note for all cupids valued customers that the closing of these stated evenings will enable maintainance and refurbishing to be carried out also to keep the club to a high standard that our customers deserve.

Any further info required please contact the club. "

Be more helpful just to let the regulars know, rather than the forums, as only a tiny percentage of the site use them. It just draws attention to the bitter people, sadly.

I'm sure you have the clubs best interest a heart

manchester

LOL

By * cant be your supermanMan  over a year ago

leeds

Anyone tell me if cupids is worth going to tuesday afternoons?

By * cant be your supermanMan  over a year ago

leeds

Cupids ona tuesday afternoon worth going to?! Anyone help pls?

Preston/Bolton/Chorley

Cupids is always worth going to

By *tacy321Woman  over a year ago

north west

Not really!

» Add a new message to this topic